(Closed) October 2014 Babies Part 2

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 392
480 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

View original reply
@HopefulForLittleOne:  I can smell my necklaces!  I mean like the not gold/silver ones… The chains smell like dirty metal SO strongly.  Its really weird and I think that I am also going crazy ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 393
794 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

View original reply
@HopefulForLittleOne:  I already had a super sniffer but now it is just insane!! I smelled dry erase markers from the room next door with the door CLOSED!! It was crazy.  I can also pick out specific ingredients in foods.  Really quite unfortunate for me since I work in a bakery and it makes me pretty nauseated.

Post # 394
1647 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2013 - Rustic mill, historical site

Ughhhhhh, my nausea has really kicked in since yesterday  :s    I can’t wait to see my doctor next week and get everything confirmed and get a prescription for Diclecting, I hate feeling like crap.

Post # 395
519 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Is anyone else depressed? I feel like a bump on a log. The fatigue is killing me. I can barely get through the day. All I want to do is sleep. I think it’s the weather too. I can’t remember the last time we had a sunny day. It’s been nothing but soggy snow melt, fog, and gloomy clouds. I’m just in a funk. It takes a monumental effort just to complete simple tasks. Yesterday I fell into a dead sleep mid-typing some mailing labels. I woke up in my office chair with such a kink in my neck, I totally forgot where I was and what I was doing! I feel useless. I wish it was summer time and I could soak up some sun and be outside. I cannot wait for spring!

I think I just literally need some sunshine.

Post # 396
145 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Well, I had my first ultrasound today.  Everything looks great for 6w2d.  Here’s a crappy cell phone pic, and incase you can’t tell … it’s TWINS!!

Hubby and I are very excited but obviously a little nervous, too.

Post # 397
756 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

View original reply
@JennB_82:  Yay for twins! Could you see heartbeats!?

Post # 398
756 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I just had my first appointment. She said everything seemed good. I’m getting an ultrasound next week. Just waiting on the call for my appointment time. I also got some Zofran and I am so excited to take it. Oh the simple joys. 

Post # 399
145 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@Tomato22:  Yep, we saw the hearbeats.  They were flickering away!!  So happy to hear you’re getting some meds for the MS.  Hopefully you’ll get some relief soon.

Post # 400
339 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

View original reply
@JennB_82:  Congratulations! Twins are so fun! (I have twin nieces)

I’m feeling seasick today. No need to throw up, just very unbalaced and woozy. I hope this doesn’t mean that I’m about to start a relationship with everyday MS ๐Ÿ™

Post # 401
480 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

View original reply
@JennB_82:  congrats! So exciting!

Well, my ultrasound is in a couple of hours.  I had dreams all last night that we went in and they couldn’t find anything…. Sigh.  In a few hours I will know for sure!

Post # 402
284 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

View original reply
@JennB_82:  congrats!! That’s awesome! I have been following your story since the feb POAS board and was wondering if you were going to have twins!! I would love to have twins ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 403
1647 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2013 - Rustic mill, historical site

View original reply
@JennB_82:  

Ahhh, twins, I knew it, lol!

Congratulations!!

Post # 404
Hostess
3571 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
@JennB_82:  Holy crap! Twins!!!

View original reply
@misshydra:  I think everything will be fine! Can’t wait to hear about it.  

View original reply
@Tomato22:  Yay for feeling better – hopefully.

Post # 405
145 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@lovelyrose:  

View original reply
@misshydra:  

View original reply
@jfair: 

View original reply
@Purple_Bride: 

View original reply
@Mrs.LemonDrop:  

Thanks ladies, we’re beyond excited!! And yea, I had an inkling it was twins. But there is nothing like hearing it for real!

And good luck at your ultrasound 

View original reply
@misshydra!

Post # 406
964 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

View original reply
@JennB_82:  I KNEW IT!!!  Omg that is so exciting!  Certainly a bit nerve wracking, but it’s going to be great! ๐Ÿ˜€  Congratulations mama x 2!

Ok ladies, my friend who is due with her son any day now, posted this on Facebook today and I thought it was too cute not to share!  http://thestir.cafemom.com/pregnancy/168139/14_stages_men_go_through

AFM, no new symptoms but the fatigue continues to dominate my life!  We are T-minus 13 days until our first ultrasound and although I hate to wish time away, I’m dying to get in there and see this little nugget ๐Ÿ™‚  In the meantime, I’ve been working on my DIY chalkboard frame to take weekly pictures with.  Hopefully projects like that will keep me somewhat occupied for the next 2 weeks.

The topic ‘October 2014 Babies Part 2’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors