(Closed) October 2014 Babies Part 2

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 407
145 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

View original reply
@SweetMelissa429:  Thank you! πŸ™‚  I sent my DH the link, he loved it.  Too funny. 

Post # 408
519 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

View original reply
@JennB_82:  That’s SO COOL! Congratulations!

Post # 409
633 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

View original reply
@misshydra:  Let us know how it goes! Hope all goes well!

View original reply
@JennB_82:  Twins! What a wonderful surprise. Congrats!!

View original reply
@maybride12:  Welcome, due date twin!

AFM I hit 8 weeks yesterday and thought I was going to escape feeling fatigue in the first tri because I literally felt great up until this week, but the past few days I have finally felt that tiredness people talk about. When I work up the motivation to hit the gym, I feel like my body is moving through quicksand. I feel so slow and tired. When I get home from work today, I just want to put on PJs and get in bed at 6pm for the rest of the night! And right now at work, a 3pm exhaustion is hitting me. Oh well! I’ll take it as a good sign of the pregnancy πŸ™‚

Tomorrow my husband and I go visit a birth center we might deliver at and hopefully tell our families the news in the evening.

Post # 410
480 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Got to see the heartbeat! My RE said that everything looks perfect… I get to graduate from his office now!

Post # 411
284 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

View original reply
@misshydra:  yay!! Congrats!

Post # 412
1837 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

View original reply
@JennB_82:  congrats!!

Post # 413
964 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

View original reply
@misshydra:  That’s wonderful!  And what a beautiful sight!  Glad to hear the good news πŸ˜€

Post # 414
1837 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

i am in love with tuna fish all the sudden. which is bad since it needs to be limited.

Post # 415
145 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

View original reply
@misshydra:  That is so wonderful! Happy graduation, it’s such an awesome milestone. πŸ™‚

View original reply
@Mrs.Metalm:  

View original reply
@li612:  

Thank you!!

Post # 416
519 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

View original reply
@misshydra:  How many weeks are you today? That ultrasound looks lovely πŸ™‚ Congratulations!

Post # 417
756 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

View original reply
@misshydra:  Congrats! 

AFM, I got my appointment set up for my ultrasound for Tuesday afternoon! I’m so excited!

Post # 418
794 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

View original reply
@Mrs.Metalm:  Yes I often find myself feeling extremely gloomy.  I just want to go to sleep and wake up about 4 weeks from now.

View original reply
@JennB_82:  whoa twins!! Congrats!

View original reply
@Tomato22:  glad your appointment went well!  Hope you start feeling better soon!

View original reply
@misshydra:  woohoo!! Yay for graduating from the office!

I have my first appointment with my midwife tomorrow.  As excited as I am for that I was really looking forward to sleeping all day on my day off.  Guess it will have to wait for sunday.

Post # 419
480 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Thanks everyone!!  It was so cool to see it!

View original reply
@Mrs.Metalm:  I am 6 weeks 6 days by LMP, but I baby was measuring around 6.5weeks, which matches up with my ovulation date (I was charting).  My due date wasn’t moved at all, because this early it is easy to have measurements be a bit off.  I have a feeling instead of Oct 11, I will end up with a due date of Oct 14, but that will have to wait until the next ultrasound to confirm!

Post # 420
756 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

OH I forgot to add that I was nauseated this morning. I took the Zofran and have felt great ever since!

Post # 421
535 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

View original reply
@JennB_82:  Aw yay double the excitement!! Twins run in my family so I’m a little nervous to find out …. hehe and just curious what gave you the idea that you might be carrying more than one?! πŸ™‚

The topic ‘October 2014 Babies Part 2’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors