(Closed) October 2014 Babies Part 3

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 271
2216 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

lazybee123:  Oh hun!  🙁  I don’t think there is much I can say to make you feel better, but I am thinking about you during this difficult time.  

Post # 272
480 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

lazybee123:  oh no 🙁 I am so sorry that you are going through this.  How very heartless of the doctor to say that too you. 

My thoughts are with you and your Darling Husband. I really hope that everything is okay.

Post # 273
38 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2012

7yearlovestory:  I was 10 weeks on Thursday and wore maternity jeans to work on Friday! It felt kinda funny since no one there knows I’m pregnant yet, but they were so comfy!!

Post # 275
1837 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

lazybee123:  so sorry to hear 🙁

Post # 276
502 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Lazybee123- I’m so sorry you and Darling Husband are going through this, and the physician was so inconsiderate. I’ll be thinking of you. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you. Hug!!!

Post # 277
756 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

lazybee123:  I know that it probably doesn’t help you at this point, but I’m so so sorry. If you need to share with us what is going on please do, but if it’s too hard to be here we also completely understand. Please do whatever you need to. We are all here for you.

Post # 278
145 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

lazybee123:  I’m so sorry. I will keep you and Darling Husband in my thoughts.

Post # 279
794 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

lazybee123: awwwww I’m so very sorry. I will be keeping you in my thoughts!!

Post # 280
959 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2009

Lazybee123: I’m so sorry to hear about this. I know how hard it is as I had a mc a few months ago. I hope you have someone you can talk to who experienced/is experiencing one too, as that helped me a lot. Feel free to pm me anytime. The early days are so, so hard. Sending you huge cyber hugs… Xo 

Post # 281
519 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

7yearlovestory:  Maternity pants are life changing. lol Enjoy!

Post # 282
Hostess
3571 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

lazybee123:  Oh no. Honey, I’m so sorry to hear that. I know there’s not much we can say to make you feel better, but we’re all here to listen(read) if you need to vent or anything.  

That was really douchey of the on call doctor to say that to you. Totally unnecessary and very insensitive. I know you have so much on your mind right now, but I absolutely think you should consider calling back and letting your real doctor or whoever is running the practice what they said. If it were my assistant, I would absolutely want to know and make sure it doesn’t happen again. 

*hugs*

Post # 284
2216 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

The_Future_KB:  Sounds like my weekend.  I felt great yesterday.  This morning not so much.  I threw up for the second time this morning (my 1st time was last Sunday).  Apparently, baby hates Sundays.  Ick.  

The topic ‘October 2014 Babies Part 3’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors