(Closed) October 2014 Babies Part 4

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 31
756 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

LucilleToo:  just PM misshydra with the email you use for Facebook and she can invite you to join. 

Post # 32
161 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

ROLL CALL!

Due Date: October 13th

How far along are you: 9w3d

What are you hoping for? Boy or Girl?: I have no preference.  But my sis-n-law is convinced I’m going to have a girl. 

Any crazy cravings? Weird aversions?: Nothing crazy or weird.  I cannot seem to drink much other than water with out getting sick.  And meat and I do not get along right now.  Just makes me so sick.

What is the best thing that has happened to you this week?: I just hired a new employee at work who started this week.  She is awesome.  And I’m so excited by how much I know she’s going to help me.

Post # 34
43 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Hello ladies, I havent posted on here in a long time. Hope everyone is doing well. I am interested in joining the fb group, its much easier to go on there on my phone.

ROLL CALL!

Due date:       October 12th or 13th, not 100% sure yet. US dated me to oct 12, but I was originally thinking the 13th from LMP. Haven`t seen my OB yet.</p>
<p><strong>How far along are you?     </strong>9w4d</p>
<p><strong>What are you hoping for? Boy or girl?  <br /></strong>I had a dream it was a boy, and my hubby really is hoping for a boy, so I`ll say boy, but I really dont care either way just want a healthy baby

Any crazy cravings? Weird aversions?   not weird, just craving junk! so much junk food, i`ve had the worst diet lately. Aversions to meat and most vegetables.

What is the best thing that has happened to you this week?   It was nice on monday and tuesday so I got a nice walk outside before it snowed again πŸ™ getting really sick of this weather

Post # 35
43 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2012

wow i don`t know how my post got all that crazy stuff in it. weird! sorry.

Post # 36
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2013

ROLL CALL!

Due Date: October 8th

How far along are you: 10w3d 

What are you hoping for? Boy or Girl?: I would love a boy, but I am 90% convinced it’ll be a girl which will be fine but would prefer a boy…

Any crazy cravings? Weird aversions?: No crazy cravings. I’m lucky if I can manage a full meal at the moment unfortunately. Have been having a lot of carbs as the doc has suggested this to help with the nausea so lots of hot chips. I can’t manage too much toast as I think throwing it up so many times has kind of ruined it for me.

What is the best thing that has happened to you this week?: Um, making it to the weekend? I was meant to have lunch with a friend and dinner with my sister but instead spent the day in bed nauseous. Lots of people at work have found out and been congratulating me, which I suppose is nice but I wanted to be further along before so many people found out.

Post # 37
73 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

ROLL CALL! Due date: 10/4/14

How far along are you? 11 weeks today! Almost into my second trimester πŸ™‚

What are you hoping for? Boy or girl? It doesn’t matter to me, as long as I have a healthy baby πŸ™‚

Any crazy cravings? I’ve actually just been craving junk food. Chips, burritos, and anything spicy. 

Weird aversions? Not really

What is the best thing that has happened to you this week? Two nights ago I dreamt my baby. He was a baby boy and he looked very similar to my husband as a baby. I didn’t even want to wake up. My best friend also told me that she dreamt my brother who passed away telling her “it’s a boy!” Has anyone else dreamt their baby?

Post # 38
480 posts
Helper bee

horgerrd:  7yearlovestory:  Hey guys!  You will notice this thread is pretty dead πŸ™‚  Due to the weddingbee changes, we have pretty much all moved over to a secret facebook group.  Please pm me the email address you use to log in to facebook with and I will add you!

Post # 40
480 posts
Helper bee

The_Future_KB:  Still hanging!  That is so cool about the heartbeat πŸ™‚ I have another 2 weeks to go before we can hear ours! 

Post # 41
69 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I’ve been so sad that there’s been no activity on this board lately!  I had an appointment last week on Friday at 7 weeks 5 days that was just for a dating ultrasound – got to see the baby! Anyone out there watch Top Gear? My husband absolutely loves the show and when he saw the baby (you could see little arms starting and could just barely see little legs starting to bud) he said “it’s a little Stig”! If you’ve seen the show, I think it’s absolutely adorable.  The stig is the “undercover” guy who races the cars around laps to see their lap times and always has on a racing suit and helmet. 

We didn’t get to hear the heartbeat but they measured it on the ultrasound at 160.  Everything looks good!

I’m 8 weeks 2 days today and have felt queesy on and off but no flow blown morning sickness….each day I wait to see how I’ll feel, it’s like I expect it to hit any day. I am absolutely exhuasted all the time – I could sleep every moment I’m home (sometimes even near lunch time I work I consider how I could take a nap without getting caught πŸ™‚ ).

Post # 43
415 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

Good lord would someone take ALL the carbs away from me please. I know this stomach isn’t baby. It’s FAT haha!! 

How do I join the Facebook group? My email is [email protected] 

Post # 44
480 posts
Helper bee

somethingabitdifferent:  I joke that mine isn’t a baby belly… It’s a food-baby belly πŸ™‚

Post # 45
1647 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2013 - Rustic mill, historical site

I’m sad that this thread has pretty much died.   I know most of us are on the fb group because it’s much less of a pita than the new bee, but for anyone who hasn’t joined us, here’s a little update on my part. I’m still taking Diclectin, but I feel MUCH better than I did even a week ago.   I was on 6 pills a day and I’ve cut down to 4 and completely omitted the gravol.   I still haven’t gained any weight, really, just my original 5 ish lbs of bloat that’s slowly going away.   I caved and bought some maternity jeans, soooooo effing comfy!    I’ve also started alterations on some jeans and t-shirts I bought to make into maternity wear, so my sewing machines are stitching up a storm… gotta keep busy somehow since I’m off work.   I also ordered a doppler and I finally picked it up at the post office on Sunday after my plane landed and it worked right away, I was so happy!    It’s like a little reassurance since my symptoms seem to be subsiding a bit (yay). I don’t have another ob appointment until next wednesday, and then my N/T scan is the following week, on the thursday, so 15 days till I get to see my little rainbow baby.   The doppler will keep me from going crazy in the mean time.

Somehow, my uterus is the size of a grapefruit… I must have a lot of empty space in there because that’s certainly not showing on the outside.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by  Purple_Bride.

The topic ‘October 2014 Babies Part 4’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors