(Closed) October 2014 Babies Part 4

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 61
197 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

Hey November mom to be popping over- was wondering when the vomitting stops??

I’m at 9 weeks ….please send tell me I’m almost done!!

Post # 63
1647 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2013 - Rustic mill, historical site

Yea, 15w2d here, still sick all day… my meds help but I still get nauseated and sometimes throw up dispite taking them…

Post # 64
1647 posts
Bumble bee

Mrs.Metalm:   3 lbs all in your BOOBS, lol!   You don’t look big, but I hear you on the bloating  :s   I want a belly that looks like a baby belly, not a questionable belly.

Post # 64
1647 posts
Bumble bee

oops, double post

Post # 66
519 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Purple_Bride:  I know! The boob soreness was my most noticable pregnancy symptom. I definitely filled out up top. I’m not complaining either. I just wonder what’s in store when I start breast feeding.

Post # 67
519 posts
Busy bee

confusedbridehere:  At 12 weeks my nausea settled. I never puked, but I spent many hours clutching a bucket just in case. I also switched from a prenatal with DHA to just a regular prenatal with folic acid. The DHA one had fish oil in it and even with a full meal, it killed my stomach.

I got really ill last week because I was so energized and had no appetite, I forgot to eat lunch. When ever that happens, I get extreme nausea. I had to leave work early. It didn’t dawn on me that I hadn’t eaten until I got home and forced myself to eat some saltines. So DON’T skip meals. No matter how satisfied you feel.

Hopefully yours will settle soon!

Post # 68
756 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Mrs.Metalm:  maggierose:  sorry that we’ve abandoned you over here! I know you don’t use Facebook, but would you consider creating one just to post in our group? You could just look at it like another forum instead of getting into using it for people you know in real life. It’s pretty active and we would love to see you over there!

Post # 69
519 posts
Busy bee

Tomato22:  alright, I caved and made a bogus profile. I’ll PM you the email.

Post # 71
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2013

joining late because I didn’t want anyone to find out until we had told everyone in person that needed to know!

ROLL CALL!

Due date: Oct 4!

How far along are you? 19w 4d

What are you hoping for? Boy or girl? Either, no preference here!

Any crazy cravings? Weird aversions? I have no weird cravings yet. I’m hoping for something super strange hahah

What is the best thing that has happened to you this week? I felt the baby moving very apparently finally! yay!

<br /><br />Can someone invite me to the facebook page???

Post # 73
519 posts
Busy bee

Finally announced on our business facebook. I know this thread is dead, but I wanted to share!

Post # 74
756 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

So cute!!

The topic ‘October 2014 Babies Part 4’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors