(Closed) October 2014 Babies?

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 32
Hostess
3571 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@misshydra:  I’m due October 11th. I’m so excited that our kid is going to have an October birthday. It’s one of my favorite months of the year! 

We are going to stay quiet to family until the second trimester. My four BFFs will figure it out immediately though, so I’m just going to tell them the truth. I figure they are the ones I would want to support me if I miscarry though so I don’t mind. We’re all really close and friends for a long time. I also am hoping a few of them will have babies soon!

Post # 33
4431 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Woooooo!!!!! So jelly of you guys having October babies! But I’m due in Mid-Sept!  Just popping in to say hi and congrats! :):)

Post # 34
176 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@calgarymommy2b:  Me too! And I remember this time last year being newly pregnant. I felt like it would be forever until I met my little bean but it flew by! Enjoy and congrats ladies!

Post # 37
1492 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

@Mrs.LemonDrop:  Ahhhhhh! So excited for you!!!!!! Congrats pretty! 

@maggierose:  So thrilled for you and congrats! Beautiful lines! ๐Ÿ™‚

@misshydra: @Tomato22: I had an ultrasound at 6w5d and we saw and heard the heartbeat. ๐Ÿ™‚ But they all develop a little different and my dr warned me that it might be a little too early still. We then heard it on Doppler at 9w.

Post # 39
756 posts
Busy bee

@maggierose:  Oh Those are nice lines, but that digital did pick it up when it was still faint. I got a digital with the weeks progression just for kicks and giggles! I’m thinking about trying it out!

Post # 40
Hostess
3571 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@lovemygsp:  *wave* Hi Mama! Closing in on the home stretch, eh? So exciting that you’re this far already!

Post # 41
244 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@princessbelle:  Well, heartburn is a good sign isn’t it? I have a new symptom, PEEING. I actually went to m. OB yesterday just to check if it’s not a bladder infection and she did an US and everything looks fine. The little embro was 2mm, unbelievable!!! When is your six weeks appointment? Are you still POASing?

@Tomato22:  Thanks, he is getting better and better, it was a scare indeed, we got the diagnosis two months before our wedding… I am happy that you got pregnant quickly too. It feels so unreal, doesn’t it? My sister has been struggling with infertility for 1,5 years and I am not sure yet how to tell her.

@misshydra:  We haven’t told anyone yet. We have an US 12/2 and want to tell my parents on Valentines Day, other than that we wann to wait till the second trimester… It’s soooo hard though ๐Ÿ™

@maggierose:  It feels so strange, I have never been an anxious or fearful person but I love this little seed so much already that it would break my heart to loose it. How are you doing today?

@Mrs.LemonDrop:  Yay! Congrats, I am so happy for you! I was stalking you on the POAS Board and I am excited to see you here now!

Post # 42
10 posts
Newbee

Hi October Mammas!!!  I just got a BFP yesterday morning!  It was SO surreal because I actually had a dream about POAS, then woke up at 4:15am (this was one day before expected AF and I was TRYING to wait until after AF didn’t show to test, to save $ and to save my hopes,) but when I woke up I thought it would be easier to go back to bed if I just tried it, and VOILA!  A nice dark BFP on a FRER!!!  

It’s our 2nd month of actively TTC and I really thought it would take a much longer time, (my mother struggled with fertility so for some reason I figured I would too, so I already was temping and all that).  

I was SO excited but also shocked that I didn’t know whether I should wake Darling Husband or wait until the next day, Valentine’s Day, (which is also my birthday!) to tell him.  Before I left the bathroom to come back to bed I decided to wait to tell him in some creative Valentine’s way, but when I came back to bed and he wrapped his arm around me, I took his hand and slid it over my stomach.  In his sleepy-state he moved it back up and I took his hand and moved it back down and gave his hand a squeeze against my tummy.  I could feel him tense up as if he was starting to understand what I was getting at, so I nodded my head against his face and he gave me a HUGE hug, flipped the light on and said, “YOU’RE PREGNANT!!!”  I couldn’t have planned it any better myself.  ๐Ÿ™‚  A wonderful birthday/Valentine’s Day present… I’m over the moon!

Now the confusion… I took a ClearBlue this morning to “verify”, and it was totally negative!  I know that the FRERs are much more sensitive, so I’m not too worried, but I’m not celebrating with anyone other than Darling Husband until we can confirm with a second FRER today.  I called yesterday and set up an appointment with my OB but it’s not until March 10th.  Today was my expected AF and she’s a no-show so far, so I’m guessing the FRER has it.

EDD: October 21st!
Happy Valentine’s Day to all! 

Post # 43
1837 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@thinmint86:  definitely positive. congrats!

Post # 44
182 posts
Blushing bee

I was using the bathroom alot and decided to take a test i had lying around from previous months.  took a test feb 3rd and got very faint line. i knew but my hubbs wasnt convinced. I took another A WEEK LATER AND THERE WAS NO DENYING!!! the lines were clear as day and popped up soo quickly! we are over the moon excited. My first appointment is Feb 21st and i should be about 8weeks. Im so excited i can hardly wait. We had been trying for 7 months and felt it was becoming excessive with charting etc. in Jan. we finally decided to relax and enjoy each other….and woala! It happened right away.

Post # 45
244 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@MrsPeterson86:  Congrats!!! Join the second part of the thread, this one isn’t closed but I think not everybody is active on here ๐Ÿ™‚

@thinmint86:  Congrats lady, hooray for another October mama, have you seen the second part of the thread? Come over and join!

The topic ‘October 2014 Babies?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors