(Closed) October 2014 Bees- did you buy your dress yet??

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 47
653 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014 - Our Backyard/Steakhouse

Wedding: October 4, 2014

Dress Purchased November 2013

Post # 48
64 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Woo! 10/4/14 as well!

I bought my dress this past October from another bride who got married in August. It’s sitting in my dad’s spare room closet and I need to try it on soon! I’m getting antsy!!

Post # 49
1846 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

Post # 50
1846 posts
Buzzing bee

YES, you need to get out there ASAP!!  I’m November 7 and the timeline David’s gave me is comfortable, but still tight in my opinion.  5/6 months to get it in, up to 3 for alterations.  I wouldn’t be comfortable with anything less.

Post # 51
479 posts
Helper bee

My wedding is going to be on October 11. I haven’t officially gone dress shopping yet. We are hoping to plan our entire wedding for about 5,000, so I checked out some thrift stores just in case. They actually had some beautiful gowns, but not my style. There is a lace dress I really like at David’s Bridal and I am hoping it’s the one. I’m going to go try it on on Saturday. I would be excited, but I am too sick at the moment to be excited about anything but the thought of cough syrup that might actually work.

Post # 52
1182 posts
Bumble bee

I am getting way too excited for the weekend to buy my dress! 

Post # 53
2 posts
Wannabee

Totally found my dress before I had anything else.  I knew what I wanted venue wise (outdoor farm wedding under a beautifully decorated tent) and went with that to find my dress.  I have attached pictures.  I can’t wait to wear this beauty! Such great details!!  I still have yet to get a call it is in, but I think that is a good thing..need to lose the 5 lbs i gained over the holidays! HA!

Good luck and enjoy it.  When else do you get to play dress up with such amazing dresses..and be pampered a little 🙂

Post # 54
45 posts
Newbee

@shorebride105:  Don’t worry, you’re not alone! I have one I’m strongly considering (Pronovias Pergola) but still need to try on some others to be sure. I’d love to decide soon, but I think it will take at least a few more weeks until I’m sure.

Post # 55
1182 posts
Bumble bee

Here is mine, Pronovias Odry:

Post # 56
26 posts
Newbee

I’ve had mine since May 2013, hahaha. It’ll be in the store by April 2014. My wedding is Oct. 18th, 2014.

Post # 57
2444 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2014 - Lodge

Technically I’m a Sept bride (Sept 27th) but I wanted an October wedding.  I bought my dress October 2012 so I’ve had it for over year, almost 2 when we get married!

Post # 58
32 posts
Newbee

Oct 11th bride here! Started trying on/going to boutiques the middle of January. Tried on 50+ dresses and found the one yesterday! Ordering it on Sunday, February 9th after my family and bridal party will see it in person. I cannot wait to wear it!

Post # 59
65 posts
Worker bee

November bride!

Post # 60
87 posts
Worker bee

Wedding date: october 18,2014. Bought the dress back in Sept.’13, still anxiously waiting for it to come in!! Its a Mori Lee.

Post # 61
354 posts
Helper bee

@winterbride00:  OBSESSED with your dress! Who makes it?

The topic ‘October 2014 Bees- did you buy your dress yet??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors