(Closed) October 2014 Brides

posted 5 years ago in October 2014
Post # 16
270 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

10 weeks (minus a day) for me. Feeling ok as I have pretty much everything sorted. Slightly different for me as I am having a Destination Wedding (NYC from Scotland) so I know who is coming for definite and have done for a while so invitations are really only a formality. Have made my centrepieces, finishing off my bouquet, and have other bits and pieces to do. The main concern right now is how I am going to get everything over with me!

Post # 18
85 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

60 days for me! I’ve still got a lot of DIY things to get done, but most of them are “just gravy” so I’m going to try to not be too stressed. Sunday, my fiance said he wanted to be productive and get a lot of wedding stuff done, “if that’s okay.” O.o Yup, I think I can live with that. So he built our cake topper and we started building our card box, both out of Legos.

My biggest panic at this point is my brother’s Bridesman gift – a MLP Cosplay backpack! Yup, we’re nerds. Anyway, I’m almost done sewing his, but I’d really like to have it (and my matching one, which I only just cut out) done by mid-September for us to take to the con we go to every year together. And I just want to be able to call in sick and get them DONE so I don’t have to worry about them anymore!! ><

Post # 20
722 posts
Busy bee

i’m so ready!! 🙂 i have a few things left to do but mostly just look forward to the day 🙂

Post # 21
1262 posts
Bumble bee

59(?? I think?) days for me. I still have small stuff to do. I just got back an RSVP from a guest stating her 3 year old would prefer the 10oz filet mignon to the offered kids meal. I almost lost my shiz. 

Post # 22
Hostess
8576 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

We have $1000 left to pay off, and then we need to book the rest of the honeymoon. Aside from the shower, and a few appointments, we are pretty much good to go!

The topic ‘October 2014 Brides’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors