5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Wedding date: October 9, 2014

Wedding Colors: Burlap and lace

Number of guests: 100ish

Outdoor/Indoor: Outdoor ceremony beside waterfalls and an indoor reception

Wedding dress: A beautiful ivory lace fit and flare by Dressilyme

What are you the most excited about: Getting married to the love of my life surrounded by people who love us!

Post # 32
84 posts
Worker bee

Wedding Date : October 4th

Wedding Colours: Forest Green, Gold and Ivory

No. of Guests: 75/100

Indoor/Outdoor: Stately home indoor ceremony and reception

Wedding Dress: Sophia Tolli – Marigold

What are you most excited about? Seeing my Fi’s face walking down the aisle 🙂 eeeeek!

<br /><br /> 

Post # 33
44 posts
Newbee

Wedding Date : October 11

Wedding Colours: Mauve/Pink, Gold, Ivory, Champagne

No. of Guests: 60

Indoor/Outdoor: Outdoor Ceremony/Indoor Reception

Wedding Dress: Allure 9003

What are you most excited about? Honeymoon! I want it to be over with already. If I could recoup my money at this point, I would elope!! 

<br /><br /> 

Post # 34
24 posts
Newbee

Wedding Date: October 18

Wedding Colours: Jewel tones (plum, sapphire, emerald) and charcoal gray

No. of Guests: 250ish

Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor for both ceremony and reception

Wedding Dress: Allure 9002

What are you most excited about? Wearing my dress. 🙂 Haha, honestly I’m just excited to get married. I’m looking forward to finally being able to call my Fiance my husband. 

Post # 35
135 posts
Blushing bee

Wedding Date: October12th

Wedding Colors: Fall Colors: Gold, Brown, Cranberry, Burnt Orange

No. of Guests: 150-175.. I am hoping closer to 150 so we can stay on budget

Indoor/Outdoor: Both! Ceremony is in the garden of the venue which overlooks the beach and boardwalk. Ceremony is indoors at the hall which have floor to ceiling windows overlooking the Verazzano Bride and the beach.

Wedding Dress: Christina Wu 15477

What are you most excited for: Finally saying “I Do” after 6 years of being together and celebrating with our friends and family.

<div style=”overflow: hidden; color: #000000; background-color: #ffffff; text-align: left; text-decoration: none;”> </div>

Post # 36
313 posts
Helper bee

Wedding Date: Oct 11th

Wedding colors: purples and teal

No. of Guests: about 90

Indoor/Outdoor: Both! Ceremony is in the morning at a gazebo with just immediate family. Reception is at a great space that has indoor and outdoor areas in the evening.

Wedding Dress: Allure 1906

What are you most excited for? Offically becoming a family and finally having my daughter’s last name. 🙂

Post # 37
479 posts
Helper bee

Wedding Date: October 18th (a year to the day he proposed  )

Wedding Colors: ivory, blush, silver and cobalt blue..soooo not fall lol

No. of Guests: 230 I am hoping closer to have it under 200 so we can stay on budget

Indoor/Outdoor: Outdoor but with be tent for ceremony and reception. Open empty lot with beautiful Bahamas water views!!!

Wedding Dress: DIY Blush with ivory lace fit and flare with 3D ombre flowers (similar fit if my dress doesn’t turn out how I’ve dreamed )  

What are you most excited for: To see the look on my FH face when I walk down that aisle…that very first moment we get to see each other face (not doing a first look…more so a first touch/prayer).

<br /><br /><br />

Post # 38
613 posts
Busy bee

Wedding Date : October 25th

Wedding Colours : Navy, shades of pink, with light grey and silver accents.

No. of Guests : Inviting 80ish, we expect around 50 to attend.

Indoor/Outdoor : Outdoor Ceremony in a rose garden/Indoor Reception with trees inside 🙂

Wedding Dress : Strapless, corset back, A-line, ivory, with beading

What are you most excited about? Marrying my gorgeous man, having friends and family together (we live away from them), wearing my blue shoes lol

Post # 39
80 posts
Worker bee

Wedding Date: October 3, 2014

Wedding Colors: Green, Ivory, Gold, and Silver

No. of Guests: We’re inviting 30, and we’re expecting everyone to attend.

Indoor/Outdoor: Our ceremony will be indoors (church), and our reception will be outdoors (restaurant patio).

Wedding Dress: David’s Bridal WG3429

What are you most excited about? Well, besides getting to marry my best friend and seeing our families come together, I’m most excited about the food! We’re having our reception at an upscale Southern restaurant serving Cajun-Creole and Hispanic cuisine–a perfect combination of my background and his.

Post # 41
670 posts
Busy bee

Wedding Date: October 25th

Wedding Colors: Garnet, Charcoal, Light Platinum Grey (the last color is wordy, I know but only way to describe . . . lol

No. of Guests: About 25

Indoor/Outdoor: Both! Ceremony is in a little chapel and Reception is inside and outside at a lovely Spanish restaurant. 

Wedding Dress: Jenny Yoo, Libby

What are you most excited for: Finally saying I Do.  Our wedding had been postponed due to illness.  It will nice to finally be his wife after seven years together! 

Post # 42
33 posts
Newbee

I noticed a couple of date twinnies!

• Wedding Date: October 25th
  • Wedding Colours: Purple ombre, as well as touches of lemon yellow
  • Number of Guests: 75
  • Indoor/ Outdoor: Restaurant courtyard ceremony and sandstone-floored marquee reception
  • Wedding Dress: Roz La Kelin Priscilla
  • Most Excited For: I actually feel a little too flustered and nervous as part of planning to let excitement creep in yet

Post # 43
2332 posts
Buzzing bee

GrassHouse:  10-4? Ok which one of you is police…… I freaking LOVE that!!! Why the hell did I not think of that?????? Mine is 10-5 which is a stakeout. That’s boring! BOOOOO!! hahahahaha

Post # 44
532 posts
Busy bee

colorofmyheart:  Yay! Date twin!

Wedding Date : October 12th 

Wedding Colours: Wisteria, Sangria, Oatmeal and Pearl!

Number of Guests: 232 at the moment, hoping for 190-200. 

Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor! I’m terrified of bad weather to have an outdoor wedding!

Wedding Dress: Demetrios Platinum Collection DP265 I believe is the item number. 

What are you most excited about? Seeing our families come together. Dancing with my dad for the first time as our relationship is strained. The day after when I’m Mrs. G-B!

Post # 46
2587 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2014 - UK

alsgirl:  MissSangria:  ketii:  Date twins! Apparently all saved for the last page!

Wedding Date: 25th October

Wedding Colours:  Autumnal brights – reds, oranges, golds and purples

No. of Guests:  approx 80

Indoor/Outdoor:  Indoor (can’t legally get married outdoors in England)

Wedding Dress: Pronovias Lany

What are you most excited about?  Finally seeing it all coming together and spending the day with my favourite people.

<br /><br />

The topic ‘October 2014 Brides – Wedding Roll Call ♥’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors