(Closed) October 2014 Brides – Wedding Roll Call ♥

posted 5 years ago in October 2014
Post # 46
90 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Yay so many date twins!!! Ack…feels like it’s right around the corner.

Wedding Date: October 11

Wedding Colors: Black, white, red, silver

Number of Guests: 125

Indoor/Outdoor: Outdoor ceremony, indoor reception

Wedding Dress: Matthew Christopher Sofia

Most excited about: Officially becoming husband and wife, partying with beloved family and friends, and being DONE with wedding planning. 🙂

Post # 47
951 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014 - Savannah, GA

Yay for other 10-4s!  The Fiance is a police officer.  🙂  Totally unintentional, though no one believes us. 

Wedding Date: October 4th

Wedding Colors: Black, white, light grey, natural florals (lots of whites with greenery)

Number of Guests: Invited 175, aiming for 125 since it’s a semi-destination wedding.

Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor for both

Wedding Dress: TBD, I’m having some dress regret…

Most excited about: Finally being husband and wife, celebrating with all our friends and family, and honeymooning!

Post # 48
165 posts
Blushing bee

This is such a great thread! Wedding talk just makes me so giddy. But yes! I can’t believe it’s only 3.5 months away! I’m not ready! Not enough time to tone those arms!

Wedding Date: October 12

Wedding Colors: Bright warm tones – bright pink, bright orange, marigold

Number of Guests: inviting 250+ (from other countries), expecting 190-220

Indoor/Outdoor: Outdoor ceremony (with indoor backup plan), indoor tented reception

Wedding Dress: Allure Couture C260

Most excited about: Experiencing the best day of my life with my favorite person on the planet, getting MARRIED, celebrating with all my friends and family, and watching all my detailed planning and designing contribute to a truly beautiful wedding.

Post # 49
670 posts
Busy bee

MrsPiggles:  10 codes… how fun is that….  10-25 for my wedding date would be, “no report taken”  

Post # 50
4893 posts
Honey bee

I’m not sure how I ever missed this post!

Wedding Date : October 17th

Wedding Colours: Fallish – Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses are a darker blue (not navy), and so far my bouquet colors are a red/peach, orange, ivory color.

No. of Guests: 250ish (not sure on exact number yet) for the reception, about 25 for the ceremony.

Indoor/Outdoor: Outdoor Ceremony/Indoor Reception

Wedding Dress: Jasmine – F161007

What are you most excited about? Getting married and starting that next chapter in my life.

107 days to go !!

Post # 51
512 posts
Busy bee

Wedding Date : October 25

Wedding Colours: Eggplant, black and white – halloween glamour theme

No. of Guests: 130 invited

Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor – church ceremony, reception at golf club

Wedding Dress: Essence of Australia… D112 I think? lol I never cared about the designer names, I just picked what I loved!

What are you most excited about? Getting married.. which then means buying a house and having babies 🙂 Pretty much every day now we say “I can’t wait to friggin marry you!!!” and we both just keep getting more and more excited. We just sent out our invites (a little early, but people were asking), and it’s awesome all the Yes responses we’ve gotten so far! Makes it a lot more real and makes us excited to see all our favourite people there for us.

YAY!

Post # 52
2 posts
Wannabee

Wedding Date: October 5

Wedding Colours: Dark Purple and Silver

No. of Guest: 75

Indoor/Outdoor: Outdoor Cermony/ Indoor Reception

Wedding Dress: Mori Lee 2623

What are you most excited about? Being married to the most wonderful man in the world and going to Tahiti for our honeymoon!!

Post # 53
26 posts
Newbee

Wedding Date: October 18th

Colours: Black, White and Apple Green (with book pages thrown in for flavour!)

Guests: 80-95 (we have to pay for 100 anyway, so the more the merrier!)

Outdoor/Indoor:  Outdoor ceremony, Indoor reception

Wedding Dress: Luv Bridal ‘Adele’

Excitement: Going on a honeymoon! And being able to look back and say ‘we did it and never have to anything like it again!’

<br /><br />

Post # 54
224 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

weddedbliss2014:  Wedding Date : October 11

Wedding Colours: plum and silver

No. of Guests: about 50 (Destination wedding in San Jose del Cabo)

Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor Ceremony/ Outdoor cocktail hour and reception

Wedding Dress: Winnie Couture

What are you most excited about? Seeing my groom that day, and taking the wedding day all in. Reading our vows to each other, having a fun reception! And then the honeymoon ;)<br /><br />

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  Paguilar84.
Post # 55
51 posts
Worker bee

Wedding Date: October 4

Wedding Colours: Fall colors: ivory, bronze, rust, garnet, eggplant

No. of Guest: Invited around 200, hoping for 130

Indoor/Outdoor: Outdoor Garden Cermony/ Indoor Reception

Wedding Dress: Custom from The Cotton Bride

What are you most excited about?  Three things: the feeling as we come back down the aisle together with all of our loved ones smiling at us, seeing people I haven’t been able to see for years, and FINALLY being through with wedding planning!

Post # 56
24 posts
Newbee

Hi fellow October brides!!!!! I see alot of date twins. Congrats to you all!

Wedding Date:  October 11<br />

Wedding Colors: Navy, Ivory, Coral, Gold

No. of guests: 231 invited, expecting about 200

Indoor/Outdoor: Ceremony and Reception both indoor

Wedding Dress: Mori Lee 5108

What are you most excited about: Marrying my love, partying with our friends and family and being done with the headaches of wedding planning.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  .
Post # 57
56 posts
Worker bee

Wedding Date:  October 11 

Wedding Colors: I don’t really have them. The bridesmaids’ dresses are called “victorian lilac”, bouquets will be cream/rose, invites are cream/gold

No. of guests: Expecting about 200

Indoor/Outdoor: Ceremony and Reception both indoor

Wedding Dress: Pronovias Urdiel

What are you most excited about: Marrying my fiance, spending time with both of our families, and seeing my friends and family have a great time in Spain. Also — catching up with old friends I haven’t seen in years!

Post # 58
352 posts
Helper bee

Wedding Date : October 25th

Wedding Colours: In Spain, there’s no such a thing as “wedding colours”<br />

No. of Guests: +200 invited, expecting around 150<br />

Indoor/Outdoor: Catholic Church ceremony + outdoor cocktail hour (if weather permits) + indoor dinner and after party 

Wedding Dress: designed myself, my super talented grandma sewing it! it’s a princess dress with lace sleeves, square neckline and tulle skirt<br />

What are you most excited about? marrying the love of my life, seeing my dress finished and honeymooning!!!

Post # 59
358 posts
Helper bee

Wedding Date: October 4th

Colors: Black, white and hot pink (not “fall” at all but I love it!) with b&w striped table runners.  

Guests: 120-130

Outdoor/Indoor:  Indoor hotel ball room ceremony (officiated by my uncle) & Indoor 3-course plated dinner

Wedding Dress: Maggie Sottero Divina (Its been “my” dress before we got engaged!)

Excitement: Getting ready, first look and of course, becoming husband and wife then our honeymoon (in the order of how things will go down )

The topic ‘October 2014 Brides – Wedding Roll Call ♥’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors