(Closed) October 2014 Mamas!!!

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 184
480 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@Mrs.LemonDrop:  

@Tomato22:  

I learned that my fertility doctor does blood work until you reach a certain level of hcg… But they say my levels so far are good! First was 13, second was 122, doubling time of 35.91 hours ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 187
965 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

To give myself peace of mind, I tested tonight and it looks like our sweet little nugget is just fine!  Whew!

ETA: The bottom one is the new one.

Post # 188
339 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

I’m miserable, Bees! 4 weeks this Friday and I already have a yeast infection! Grrrr! I hope this is the first and last or else it’s going to be a very long and itchy nine months. ๐Ÿ™

Post # 189
Hostess
3571 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@lovelyrose:  Ugh, I’m sorry. I got a yeast infection RIGHT after I o’ed in Jan. Honestly, the actual yeast infection didn’t really bother me, but holy crap the Monistat made it itch SO BADLY! I’m praying that I don’t have any more. 

@SweetMelissa429:  good. 

Post # 190
1647 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2013 - Rustic mill, historical site

@li612:  

OMG, I know the feeling, lol.   I bought a whole bunch of Lululemon clothes… of COURSE I’m pregnant now, and might not fit into them for long, or at all after.

Post # 191
1844 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

From a January 2014 mama, congratulations! I feel like our group just got started on the Bee! The time really does go by fast :-). Enjoy it as much as you can!

Post # 192
810 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@keepsmiling19:  thanks!! It feels like the days will drag by until we get to the ‘safe’ zone after the first trimester! 

Post # 193
965 posts
Busy bee

@lovelyrose:  Oh no!  I’m sorry to hear about the yeast infection.  FX you’re infection free from here on out ๐Ÿ˜‰

@The_Future_KB:  +1!  I always saw these women who would freak out at every little thing and I would swear to myself that I wouldn’t be like that when I got pregnant.  Now I want to go find each of those girls and give them a hug and apologize because I already understand!  

Post # 194
339 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Re: the digis, my very first positive at 9dpo was a digital with the weeks on it! I tested at 8dpo with an FRER and it was a BFN, but I tested in the afternoon of 9dpo (I just felt very OFF) with a digi and up came the positive and the weeks. The next morning I tested with an FRER at 10dpo and my line was very faint. So, not sure about the respective sensitivities of the tests…

Post # 196
965 posts
Busy bee

@Tomato22:  Thanks!  It was a beaufitul sight to see last night!  No more digi’s for this mama for a little while ๐Ÿ˜‰

The topic ‘October 2014 Mamas!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors