(Closed) October 2014 Mamas!!!

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 302
716 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

@princessbelle:  AH! Good luck with your first US! So exciting 🙂

I really hope to join you ladies soon.. I’ll find out this wknd what’s what.. fingers crossed please! 

Post # 303
480 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

This happened this morning!

Post # 304
1205 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

@Mrs.LemonDrop:  I haven’t had many symptoms either which I’m thankful for right now, but it makes me worry somewhat. Especially since I have a month before my first OB appointment. The issues in the bathroom come & go for me.

Post # 305
Hostess
3571 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@DuchessP:  *waves* Sorry about the caffeine. The ACOG has come out and said that it’s ok to have up to 200 mg. I’ve always been a 1 latte a day girl (I make it at home, total coffee snob lol) which is about 75-85 mg so I’m going to continue with the policy and just not have that second latte that I would make on rare occasions. 

@princessbelle:  Yay!!! So Excited for you! I can’t wait to hear about it. 

So, I just found out that my dad has been admitted to the hospital due to complications from a chronic illness. That’s stressful, but even worse, I don’t know if I should really go visit him in the hospital but I’d really like to. UGH. 

Post # 306
1647 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2013 - Rustic mill, historical site

Im so glad I don’t have a caffeine habit I need to kick.  I dont drink coffee or soda.   Ive decided that oncw my car is fixed i will call my doctor who will put me on leave.  If i go now i dont.think the bodyshop will fix my car, lol ( its s franchise warranty from a repair done at s place i used to work at but has closed)  so I’m just lucky our franchise is honouring the repair…

Post # 307
1647 posts
Bumble bee

Oops, double post.

Post # 308
1647 posts
Bumble bee

Oh yea I meant to mention,   not much nausea but my hunger goes from zero to 100 in seconds and it’s like,   I need to eat something NOW or I feel like im gonna barf.   Not to mention the bloat and I can smell everyyything,  lol!

Post # 309
145 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

@misshydra:  That’s awesome! I love the digis, so reassuring.

@SweetMelissa429:  Your progression looks great.  I wish mine looked like that and not so wonky, lol.

@Mrs.LemonDrop:  Sorry to hear about your dad. I wish I had some sound advice.

Sooo, exhaustion hit full force today. I want to curl up under my desk so bad!

Post # 310
Hostess
3571 posts
Sugar bee

@Purple_Bride:  I definitely have the weird blood sugar drop thing. I’ll be fine and then I’m almost instantly sick hungry. Totally weird.

Post # 311
965 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

@Purple_Bride:  Omg my sense of smile is crazy sensitive!  DH poured himself a glass of wine the other night and I swear the smell filled the room in seconds!  So weird o_O

@Mrs.LemonDrop:  I have the blood sugar drop thing, too – always have.  And I’m sorry to hear about your dad 🙁  Are you afraid to go because of being pregnant or other reasons?

@JennB_82:  I’m with you on the crazy exhaustion!  I just ate lunch and I feel like I could fall over and sleep until tomorrow morning!  

Post # 312
70 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I can’t stop telling people!! I’m super impressed with those of you who are waiting to tell even your parents. I’ll need my mom lean on if something goes wrong so it was an easy decision to tell her, but I just keep blabbing to friends. Someone shut my mouth!!

Post # 313
Hostess
3571 posts
Sugar bee

@SweetMelissa429:  Well.. They *think* my dad has a blood infection but the cultures aren’t back. He was worried he had the flu, but both the blood cultures and the flu tests last week came back negative. So they don’t know what’s wrong with him. I love my dad, he basically raised me alone, but I didn’t get a flu shot this year and I’m afraid to risk it until they know for sure it’s the blood. 

Darling Husband used to work in a hospital in a former life and said that if it’s just the blood infection, I’ll probably be fine visiting the germy hospital as long as I wash my hands before leaving, at leaving, and come home and shower/put the clothes in the wash. 

@LucilleToo:  I’ve let it slip to 2 girlfriends. I know I’ll let it slip to the 2 others when I see them. But I am keeping as quiet as I can with family. Seeing my grandparents tonight and my mom tomorrow. I know it will be hard, but it’s totally the right choice (for us) right now. Also, I’m finding that it feels really weird when other people acknowledge that I’m pregnant. The doctor/people at a bridal salon/ etc. I don’t know why! I’m old enough, married, stable. I guess just because it feels like I’m saying “Yeah, tons of unprotected sex here.” lol

Post # 314
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@princessbelle:  Lucky you and HAHAHA my Darling Husband would be the same if I didn’t rein him in right away. Good luck on your ultrasound!!

@Mrs.LemonDrop:  oooh, maybe I will start enjoying a smaller portion in the afternoon until I can wean myself off completely. Thanks for the tip! So sorry about your father.

@LucilleToo:  I usually don’t have this much self control, go figure! I can’t wait to share the news but for now, it’s fun having a little secret between Darling Husband and I 🙂 

Post # 315
145 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Digital confirmed! Oh yea!!

Post # 316
1647 posts
Bumble bee

The reason we’re waiting to tell people this time is because last time we told a few people, like, 4 or 5 ppl, and I miscarried.   When I was pregnant with my son, I blabbed before I was even 5 weeks, everyone at work knew, lol.

The topic ‘October 2014 Mamas!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors