(Closed) October 2014 Mamas!!!

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 317
1647 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2013 - Rustic mill, historical site

@JennB_82:  

Jeez, you’re already getting 2-3 weeks and you’re due after me!   

That’s so awesome, I’m taking my digi tomorrow  πŸ™‚

Post # 318
1647 posts
Bumble bee

AAAAANNNDDDD because I’m just that crazy…

Test line is darker than the control line, lol.

Post # 319
1647 posts
Bumble bee

So, ladies, how are you planning to make the big announcement?   I’ve ordered a big brother t-shirt for my son, not sure when I’ll get it though.   

I’m DYING to get this type of t-shirt and diaper shirt and do something kind of cute with my son and the u/s picture once we get one, and then do a kind of photoshoot thing…

Post # 320
415 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

OOOH we be sharing? Heres my stickies : 

Post # 321
965 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

@Mrs.LemonDrop:  That makes total sense.  Thoughts and prayers going out to you and your family.  Hopefully they can figure out what’s going on with your dad – I’m sure that’s terrifying for you.

@JennB_82:  Yay!  That’s a beautiful sight!  So excited for you πŸ™‚

@Purple_Bride:  Those are some beautiful lines, mama!  And as for how we are going to share with our parents, I’ve made cards with a cute little rhyme (that I somehow created in my head!) to surprise them!  We’re going to visit both sets of parents on Tuesday to make the big announcement.  What do y’all think?

Post # 322
965 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

@somethingabitdifferent:  Those look awesome!  Don’t you just love watching that line get darker every day!  I might be addicted πŸ˜‰

Post # 323
794 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

Look at all those awesome sticks and digis!!!!!!!

@Mrs.LemonDrop:  Keeping my FX that your father feels better soon!  Be careful if you go and visit, you don’t want to get sick yourself!

So the appointment was going great until my terrible ob.gyn office had to go and ruin it.  I just want to say after my next US I will NEVER be seeing them for a pregnancy again.  I saw my little peanut and the heartbeat!  They said I was 5w5d so that is only 2 days behind what I thought I was.  Then the fear mongering and worrying started.  The US tech said the hb was low because it was only 100.  Then I was supposed to leave but they wanted me to talk to the doctor.  She was bringing up my files and I saw written all over it “low heartbeat”.  She then proceeded to tell me the heartbeat seemed to be fine because it was so early but she wants me to come back and get another US in 10 days to make sure things are progressing.

Are you f’ing kidding me.  The average range for 5 week heart rates is from 80-103!!!!!!!! Ugh AND the doctor told me that I should take baby asprin 3x a week to prevent miscarriage….Seriously I am so fed up with that office only one more visit and I can start seeing my midwife.

Post # 325
480 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@princessbelle:  CONGRATS!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaay πŸ™‚  Did you get a picture?  Also – boo on your OB office for scaring you like that.  So not cool!  Only one in there right (I think you were one of our clomid moms)?!

Post # 327
794 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

@misshydra:  haha yep!  Just a singleton and that is fine by me! Here is a picture! 

@Purple_Bride:  

@SweetMelissa429:  

Love love love you announcing ideas so cute and sweet! I am announcing to work by wearing this apron—->

My facebook announcement will be this picture:

Post # 331
Hostess
3571 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@Tomato22:  Thanks. Yeah, I tried to get one this fall, but for some reason the doctor kind of shrugged it off because I’d have to go to another place on a saturday. It wasn’t really a big deal to me at the time, but apparently this is the flu season from hell and people in my area are literally dropping like flies. There have been a lot of deaths/people on life support around here. It’s scary. I’m definitely going to try to get one, even if the season is almost over.

The topic ‘October 2014 Mamas!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors