(Closed) October 2014 Mamas!!!

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 332
1647 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2013 - Rustic mill, historical site

I’ve never in my life had the flu shot, nor have I ever had the flu.  I got the H1N1 shot when I was pregnant with my son because everyone was freaking out about it, but considering how sick I was in December and January (not the flu, but everything else you can think of)  I think I’ve had my fair share, lol.   Flu season is nearly over, I think I’ll ride it out.    I’m relatively sure my doctor will give me a Rx for Diflucan when I got see him just in case, he did that last time and I never even filled the prescription… in fact I’m pretty sure I still have the paper, somewhere, lol!

Post # 334
415 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

@princessbelle:  beautiful pic Hun!!! Why do they want you on baby aspirin?? I have heard of that before.. I can’t wait for our ultrasound!! Only 2 and abit weeks till we get to see our little sweetie. 

@Mrs.LemonDrop:  all the best wishes for your Dad Hun. hoping for a speedy recovery for hi. – I hope it all works out. You could always ask for a mask when you go in there? 

I feel feel fresh as a daisy this morning! Darling Husband didnt get home till 3am and was so cute woke me up to rub my tummy and was texting me all night. I feel amazing and refreshed and henis hungover. Bwahaha.

Post # 335
519 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@SweetMelissa429:  that is adorable! how clever! We’ve only told our friend couple and they’ve been sworn to secrecy. Darling Husband wants to tell my parents asap. I would like to wait. He’s thinking valentines day would be a clever day to tell them.

Post # 336
145 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

@princessbelle:  Awww, love the pic! And boo to your OB office. 

Loving all the announcement ideas. ๐Ÿ™‚ We’re using our dog, Cooper, to announce. I want to get him an “I’m going to be a big brother” t-shirt.

Ladies, I’m nervous. I just started getting some painful pinch pains on the right side (same side as my implantation pains). Can that be normal?

Post # 337
415 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

@JennB_82:  i’m pretty sure that’s normal Hun. The embryo is burrowed in there and growing. I get localised left sided pains which is where I think I got implantation pain. As long as there’s no blood dizziness or severe pain I think you’re ok x

Post # 338
1837 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Blah. i’m so overly emotional/easily annoyed right now. and no one besides my husband knows i’m pregnant (ex: my mom/sister) so everyone’s just like “calm down!”

which is ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post # 339
965 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

@princessbelle:  I’m sorry you had such a bad experience at the OB office, but what a beautiful picture of your little bean!! ๐Ÿ˜€  And thanks!  I love your announcement, as well!  I may have to come up with something clever like that to put on Facebook.

@Tomato22:  Haha!  Appetite of a linebacker made me lol!  Oh and I love the pumpkin idea!  Surely you can find some somewhere!  Even if the real looking fake ones you can get from a craft store or from an online store.  You can totally make that happen!

@JennB_82:  Nope, totally normal to have those pinches.  I’m right at 4 weeks and I’m still pinching pretty  bad from time to time.  Of course, listen to your own body, but it sounds like my symptoms and I’ve read that it’s part of the package ๐Ÿ˜‰

Post # 340
1647 posts
Bumble bee

@li612:  

OMg, SO annoying!   I get the same thing.   I’m usually pretty emotional but it’s worse now, everything makes me cry.   I heard the song ‘The living years’ by Mike and the Mechanics at work and I started crying…like an idiot.   

I’m not having much cramping but I get these random twinges of pain, especially when I cough or sneeze.  It’s almost like a muscle cramp, not like dull ache of period cramps.

Post # 341
1837 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@Purple_Bride:  yeah……i teared up multiple times at work today due to frustration. my mom is currently lecturing me for complaining about work. i wish i could just be like I AM PREGNANT I’M ALLOWED TO BE ANNOYED.  somehow though that isn’t exactly how i was imagining announcing it Tongue Out

Post # 342
965 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

@Purple_Bride:  

@li612:  YES with the crying!!  I started my day watching this video my friend had shared on Facebook and started bawling…I mean like ugly crying!  Normally, I would’ve probably teared up a little, but I was full out sobbing!  And then today I was looking at examples of what babies look like on u/s pics at different stages and cried again!  I’m semi-emotional anyway, but *not* normally this emotional.  Sheesh!

Post # 343
716 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

@Purple_Bride:  ah I’m in Montreal too! Hope you’re enjoying the weather… It will be nice for you not to be super pregnant in winter here ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 344
794 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

@SweetMelissa429:  oh yes I agree 100% with the crying.  My coworker said she was switching departments (working across the room instead of next to me) and I started crying!!  She knows im preggo so she just laughed but everyone else was like uhhhh… what’s wrong with you.  

Oh and that beer commercial with the dog and the horse.. forget it I was full on sobbing.

Post # 345
1647 posts
Bumble bee

@octoberbaby:  

Lol, yea.   Or super pregnant in the muggy disgusting summer, lol.

Where exactly do you live?   I used to be in the West Island, DDO, but now we have a house in Vaudreuil.

Post # 346
1647 posts
Bumble bee

One of my co-workers got canned at work today.  (3 of us in our department, one is being replaced)  We all knew it was coming, the bosses are doing staff structure changes so we will be more efficent (except they dont’ know  I’ll be leaving within a few weeks too) but it was SO hard to see him go.    He and I had a kind of connection that was different from anyone else I’ve ever worked with.   He’s an older guy, late 50s, but he has anxiety disorder too, so we had a kind of understanding for eachother.   He was really cool.    I nearly cried as he was leaving, and the other girl in our department was like, dude, get a grip, lol.   He knows I’m pregnant, but she doesn’t, lol.  

The topic ‘October 2014 Mamas!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors