(Closed) October 2014 POAS Part 2

posted 5 years ago in TTC
Post # 181
77 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

I have a squinter on a FRER but also a steep temp drop this morning. I think I am going to skip tomorrow and hope for temps staying up and a nice dark line on Sunday.

Post # 182
3860 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Guys I think I finally ovulated! It’s been the longest and craziest cycle ever!!! What do you think????? I don’t know why FF hasn’t changed crosshairs yet!

Post # 183
3276 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

DB425:  FX for you!!

hollyberry4:  It’s likely because of the missing two days of temps before it. I’d just manually change it if you want.

I (stupidly) gave in this morning and pretty sure I got an indent line right where the test line should be! I thought at one point it was pink and can get a thin line if I color edit it, but it disappear after about 10-15 minutes. I’ll probably end up taking another wonfo after my conference today because I’m incredibly unpatient like that lol But definitely not trying to get my hopes up and it’s only 9dpo. 

Post # 184
77 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

MrsN14:  You sound me like yesterday!  FX for you tomorrow!

I am very cautiously excited right now.  This is my first cycle of temping so I really don’t know what to expect but today’s temp was a good .5 lower than yesterday.  It is still above coverline but my lowest post O temp.

Post # 185
1168 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

hollyberry4:  That looks promising!!! FF probably needs a couple more days since your cycle has been so crazy. 

Post # 186
2449 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

BFN on DPO 11/CD 29. Pretty sure AF will arrive soon…cramps/sore boobs/nausea/backache

still unsure if i for sure o’d this month. I did stop temping a few days after I think I O’d since we’re on vacation. 

Trying to remind myself:

1) it is perfectly normal for it to take 12 months to conceive and this is only month 5 for us. If only we could know it would happen within a year…would be so much less stressful. Trying to remind myself it’s a 90% chance! 

2) my current RN  job is very physically demanding and stressful with erratic hours. I’m about to apply for a great desk job (uncommon in the RN world) with set hours and I’d be off my feet and doing something intellectually challenging without the physical grind. It would be awesome to have this job before I’m pregnant/have a baby anyway because it would be so much easier. It’s within my current company, too…so benefits/pay/etc stay the same and I keep my seniority I’ve earned so far!  

Post # 187
2449 posts
Buzzing bee

MrsN14:  Indents are so frustrating. Once you know they’re there, you’ll notice that they’re always there on every test, it’s the notch that the pink color would fill into.  I had no idea until last month when I got tricked too. FX it’s just early for you! 

Post # 188
2449 posts
Buzzing bee

DB425:  FX the drop was just a random weird temp and that nice dark BFP is just days away!

Post # 189
1669 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2014 - Church

Oh gosh … I’m just waiting for tomorrow to come on pins and needles, just hoping AF doesn’t make an appearance because this month, especially this week, has been very different than all my other months. I never (and I mean never) have tender breasts, but I have been having that – even to the point of it being a little on the painful side. I have this awful metallic taste in my mouth. I’ve felt incredibly fatigued every day for the past week despite getting more than enough sleep.  I cannot really attribute my nausea to that since I just had a dose increase a couple weeks ago on a med that can make you feel nauseous and I’ve had that feeling most of this month. I also had a very minor and different type of headache than what I normally get not too long ago. I even spotted just after O (possible implantation?) and earlier this week (again, something that doesn’t occur). As I’ve been waking up at different times I have not been able to complete my temps. Waiting to test is so hard … I will probably break down and test tomorrow if AF isn’t here, instead of waiting until Sunday. Gah! Fingers crossed …

Post # 191
1499 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2008 - Toronto, ON

Took another dollar store test this morning and another faint positive but slightly darker than yesterdays. I still have my digital test but I want to save it. The suspense is killing me, I am thinking about going to a walk-in today, to see if the test shows up positive there. Also I hear about chemical pregnancies, so I am a bit paranoid. 

Post # 192
83 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

BFN this morning and beta was negative so I’m a rollover.

Post # 193
775 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Alrighty folks…I haven’t joined one of these boards in a while, but I need some support, I guess.

Darling Husband and I have been NTNP for about 6 months, but my cycles are pretty wonky.  They go somewhere between 32-45 days.  I’ve half-hearted charted on and off for a few months and it looks like the longer cycles are the ones where I don’t actually O.  When I do O, it’s usually around CD18.

Anyway, today is CD38 – I wasn’t charting this month, so I’m not totally sure whether I O’ed, but my default position when I get to this point is that I didn’t O.  It just seems easier than getting my hopes up for a BFP.

So, yes, I’m now at CD38 and I haven’t tested.  I’m feeling NOTHING – No sign of AF and certainly nothing that I would consider a pregnancy symptom.  There have been months when I had way more ‘symptoms’ than I do right now, but those all ended up being nothing.

Well, all that until yesterday morning when I woke up feeling sick.  I had also had an obscene amount of Halloween candy the night before though lol  Anyway, I kinda thought yesterday that maybe it was the beginning of MS, but I felt totally fine this morning.

Darling Husband was sick during what would have been my FW if I actually did O, so we only DTD once during the window.

Anyway, all that to say that I may just POAS this weekend and settle this once and for all.  Or, I could wait until next weekend when I would be at CD 46, which would be the longest I’ve gone since coming off BC.

Post # 195
1499 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2008 - Toronto, ON

Well I already had a feeling I was pregnant but we went to the walk in and the dr asked me if I wanted a baby? I said yes and then she said good, you’re pregnant! I wasn’t able to get a blood test, so I am booking an appt with my family dr for that, hopefully I can go either Wed or Thurs next week. My Darling Husband now believes me that I am pregnant and he is happy. GL to everyone else that still has to test this month!

The topic ‘October 2014 POAS Part 2’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors