(Closed) October 2014 POAS Part 2

posted 7 years ago in TTC
Post # 211
3170 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Woo hoo I finally (!!!) got crosshairs on FF! So happy I finally ovulated and am officially in the 2ww! Doesn’t look like I will have an answer by the end of october though. Looks like my new poas date may be Nov 1.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/m/home.php/hollyberry41

Post # 212
1783 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Here they are top at 5.30 am and the bottom at 6.30pm. It’s so much clearer IRL.

I am getting pains behind my belly button and the nausea has kicked up a notch. Thou they are possibly both Crinone (progesterone) side effects just funny it got worse today after the squinter.

Post # 213
1026 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

View original reply
hollyberry4:  Yay!!! That definitely looks like ovulation!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 214
1765 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
ShellVee:  OMG!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! 

I had a BFN this morning after a four hr hold. i suppose it’s still possible but I am disappointed. Plus I don’t feel any different. It’s been 8 months now and October would be the perfect month to get pregnant. You’d be able to tell everyone at christmas! Hopefully we aren’t going to have serious problems with this :/

Post # 215
65 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

Congrats to the BFPs!!!!!!!

I am also calling my BFP today.  Here are my tests from 10 dpo to 12 dpo.

Post # 216
65 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

OMG I dont know why that is so big and I have no idea how to fix it????

Post # 217
162 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
ShellVee:  
View original reply
DB425:  congratulations ladies!

Post # 218
370 posts
Helper bee

Congrats to all the recent BFPs!! 

Post # 219
1026 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
DB425:  Those lines look great!! Congrats!!

Post # 220
1026 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
Equine_Breeder:  I had the same thoughts about October being perfect so we could tell everyone at Christmas so I completely understand!

Post # 221
11 posts
Newbee

Somebody please knock some sense into me!!! I’m 10 dpo, my period isn’t due until 10/30 and I am physically restraining myself not to go test yet! 

Post # 222
190 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Thank you everyone! The lines just keep getting darker, so I’m calling it! BFP! FRER this morning and Dollar Tree test this evening. ๐Ÿ™‚

View original reply
paws123:  Mine is due the 30th too, but clearly I have no will power. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Post # 223
11 posts
Newbee

View original reply
Paper Rose:  congrats on the bfp!!

I have no will power either, I caved and took one… Bfn. ๐Ÿ™ am I out or still maybe just too early??

Post # 224
357 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
Paper Rose:  aww congrats! ๐Ÿ˜€ 

what DPO are you?

Post # 225
2186 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I’m out for October. AF showed today…right on time, CD 30. Disappointed for sure, but DH and I have talked all that out and are hopeful for November. Nov will be month 6, so I’ll be checking out the TTC 6 months plus board also. That makes me sad and also a little nervous I’ll encounter a lot of sad stories of all the possible complications, but also looking forward to the comeraderie. I just keep reminding myself we’re only on cycle 6 now (Nov) and it can take up to a year with no problems. My temps were super jacked up this month from being sick. FX for staying healthy and getting some good BD in during Nov FW..will be a VERY busy work week for both DH and I…lots of on call hours which are high stress and unpredictable. 

View original reply
Ellie85:  
View original reply
Equine_Breeder:  I hear you on the hoping for an Oct BFP and announcing at Christmas…okay let’s see…getting hopeful for next cycle…for a late Nov BFP…hmm…could announce around Valentines Day for a fun holiday announcement? Or for a late Dec BFP…St Patrick’s Day. or Late Jan…Easter… : )

The topic ‘October 2014 POAS Part 2’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors