Post # 226
847 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

Paper Rose:  mrsalexander:  

View original reply
ShellVee:  
View original reply
DB425:  Congratulations ladies!!!!  This month is ending with a bang!  Woot Woot!

View original reply
HeyJude72:  Boooo!!  FX that next month is your month sweetie!

Post # 227
2449 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

View original reply
curlymama318:  thanks! we are trying to stay positive and hopeful! 

Post # 228
2449 posts
Buzzing bee

FX for all the ladies still to POAS this month….

Here’s a thread for November! I got a real kick out of doing the list for the first part of October, so hope no one minds that I started Nov! 

http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/poas-november-2014/

Post # 229
2273 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

WOW that is a LOT of BFP on one page that is awesome ๐Ÿ™‚

I had a “scare” this morning cos my test went lighter but this afternoons was back to darker again so… official beta is tomoro. I am hoping that after 22 cycles and only ONE cycle of IVF i can be one of the lucky ones that can say YAY I got pregnant first round ๐Ÿ™‚

I’ve already decided how i am going to tell my BFF if tomoro goes well – i will have to tell her this weekend (because her hen’s is in 2 weeks and I’ve organised a wine tour) – may be mean but I am gonna ask her if i can bring a plus one to the hen’s/wedding. See how long it takes her to get it. I couldnt do a sweet way of telling DH (he was there squinting at the test kinda hard when he knows when i can test) so i figure i may as well “shock” someone haha.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by  ShellVee.
Post # 230
1668 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2014 - Church

I am so annoyed with my body right now. AF is usually here like clockwork (should have been here Saturday since my cycle has been a regular 24 days for a long time). I took a FRER this morning in case the one I took on Saturday wasn’t sensitive enough and I got another BFN. It really doesn’t help that I have been experiencing pregnancy symptoms … Sorry for the rant!

Post # 231
254 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

View original reply
paws123:  Might just be too early still, I’d retest in a couple days. 

View original reply
Daisylovex3:  Thank you! I got the faintest of faint lines at 10dpo, the most recent pic is from 11. Today is 12 and the line just keeps getting darker. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 233
262 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2014 - Stanley House Inn

So excited to see so many +’s! FX for those that are rolling over.

AFM – I’m losing my mind. This has been a harder wait than the previous two months – I’m worried about how this will impact me (assuming BFN this week) in the future – I have a tendency to fixate, almost to the point of obsession, and until I get whatever I’m fixating on over with or out of my head; I can’t focus on much else, if anything – I’m tempted to test tomorrow just to get a BFN so I can move on.

Post # 234
2449 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
fyrefly816:  It’s tough. FX this is your month. I found the first few months especially  difficult with the BFN’s.  I just finished cycle 5 and while it was disappointed, it wasn’t as hard as the other months. and yeah I really do feel better after I’ve gotten the POAS out of the way or AF shows..kind of an out with the old and ready for the next cycle and time to get hopeful again. That’s part of why I like charting, and being the thread starter for threads here, gives me something to “do” when there’s not much else that one can do! 

Post # 235
262 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2014 - Stanley House Inn

View original reply
HeyJude72:  I’ve seen quite a few of your posts – I enjoy reading them – they are typically very straightforward without being brash, and you give off good vibes in your writing. I’m so excited for your BFP to come!

to clarify to others – I don’t want to come off as “woe is me” – honest that isn’t what it is. I’m really just worried about my fixation and how it will build, and how it is impacting our relationship. DH and I don’t discuss anything about it – it is my own fault and my baggage that is hindering our discussions. Feeling a little alone in this, but I also know that it’s my own fault. I’m hoping that being a part of this community will help me drop some of my baggage! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 236
595 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Congrats to all the BFPs! I’m a rollover.

Post # 237
306 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
ShellVee:  I am so happy for you!! I’ll be thinking about you tomorrow – hope it goes well! 

Post # 238
2449 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
fyrefly816:  Thanks! : ) I really try to stay positive, and not in a Pollyanna way…more in a life’s hard enough so why not add some positivit to the world!

DH and I both get “stuck” on certain topics sometimes and it’s hard to bring it up to the other because you worry they won’t understand so we can kind of relate when it’s the other person feeling that way…usually it’s different things for each of us,  like for example, he really had a hard time deciding on a car last year, and got a car he liked a lot…but  then realized a couple months it’s not what he wanted long term. And after thinking about it and struggling with it on his own for a while…he brought it up to me and I was so glad he did! This was the first time he’d had a new car, and yeah we lost some money on it making the trade-in but we could afford it, and it’s something that will be better in the long run. Turns out, we discovered he’s a great candidate for a lease, because he really likes having newer cars. That’s something neither of us knew he really wanted, but once he brought it up to me we could work to make a plan. Cycle #4 was probably the hardest for me, I really freaked out when AF showed and DH firmly but kindly brought me back to reality and reminded me that we couldn’t keep falling apart every month. That was hard to hear…and I reminded DH that I didn’t need to justify feeling sad…but that conversation, while hard, was really good for both of us. We found a middle ground, DH is much more understanding about my need to vent/be frustrated and I am working to get it out of my system in a relatively short period of time so we can just get on with life.

Our key is that we talk about EVERYTHING. I mean everything. 

The day before vacation, I accidentally bumped DH’s car with mine while he was at our friend’s and I was so worried to tell him about the tiny scratch…since it’s a lease and he finally got the car he wanted and I was afraid he’d lecture me about driving carefully or something. I did tell him the next morning and he just said “oh, okay. not a big deal. let’s get some buffing compound and I’ll show you how to get the scratch out.” I told him I was worried to tell him and he just hugged me and said not to worry about it.

The longer we are married (going on a year and a half) and the more tough stuff we talk out, the better we communicate. TTC is no exception, it’s such a big deal for both of us, that we both have to find a way to communicate about it in a way that works for both of us. 

I also make sure to voice any concerns/frustrations to DH before anyone else if it’s something important…even before I tell my best friend..or share here! It’s so important for him to be the one I go to first, and we’ve even talked about this message board. He was worried I would share things here, and initially I was sharing more of my frustration here than with him…but that’s changed and I’m glad he brought it up to me. I do share a lot with my BFF and here…but he always hears first! : ) 

Post # 239
133 posts
Blushing bee

AF came yet again! November it is…

Post # 240
109 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Oh man, this TWW has been RIDICULOUS. I’m 9DPO, and a huge pregnancy hypochondriac anyway, but things feel so different this cycle… I don’t want to get too hopeful, but pregnancy would be a really convenient excuse for how I’ve been feeling!

Last night I woke up in the middle of the night with TERRIBLE gas pains. Like, for a few minutes there I was wondering if this was what labor felt like (it was coming in waves) and praying I wasn’t one of those “didn’t know I was pregnant” women. I’m 100% sure that it was gas (because reasons), but this has NEVER happened to me before. Good sign? Maybe.

I’m having some other symptoms too, but nothing that can’t be explained by AF coming. It was just SUPER weird. Trying not to get too pumped one way or the other (failing miserably, as per usual).

PS: A quick Google search reveals that early labor can TOTALLY feel like bad gas pains, by the way. Hooray not completely crazy!

The topic ‘October 2014 POAS Part 2’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors