(Closed) October 2014 POAS Part 2

posted 6 years ago in TTC
Post # 241
1112 posts
Bumble bee

Hey ladies. I haven’t checked in much this month because I didn’t want to get my hopes up too much. πŸ™‚ Congrats on all the BFPs I’ve seen! I just scrolled through this entire Part 2 thread and it looks like it’s been an eventful month!

I don’t chart, but I tested on the 25th at what I thought was 10 DPO. Dollar Tree test – BFN. It was my husband’s birthday so we thought it’d be cool to get our BFP for a birthday gift. Oh well. The negative just meant I could celebrate with beer. πŸ™‚

View original reply
jammer62:  Would you please move my POAS date to Oct. 31st? I think the extra day of cushion might be good. πŸ™‚ Besides that birthday test, I’m really trying to hold out and wait. My period is due on the 31st (give or take 2 days according to my cycle history). I’ve been very fatigued, short of breath (I’m a singer and it’s VERY noticeable), and had a lot of gas pains recently. Hoping!!!

Post # 242
604 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2014 - Narrawallee reserve/beach & Mollymook golf club

POAS this morning BFN. Had a temp drop yesterday and it was only just above the coverline. Today my temp is way down at 12dpo. Definitely a BFN here πŸ™ Oh well! Onto cycle 3 for me!

Post # 243
1892 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

BFN for me as well. Congrats to all the positives!

Post # 244
2273 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

100% official I AM PREGNANT! πŸ™‚ my blood test came back positive too. So freaking excited and feel so blessed that we were lucky enough to be that 40% who get pregnant thru IVF πŸ™‚

Post # 245
847 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

View original reply
ShellVee:  Oh I’m so so so happy for you!!!!  You’ve waited a long time for this and you deserve it!  Sending lots of love your way!

Post # 246
2273 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

View original reply
curlymama318:  Thank you! I really can’t believe it πŸ™‚

Post # 247
3275 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

View original reply
ShellVee:  Congrats! So exciting!

Congrats to everyone else as well!

Quick question: So do you determine your expected AF date by your average number of cycle days or average length of luteal phrase? Last cycle was 30 days, with a 14 day LP, and this cycle I O’d on CD 12, so I’m not sure when to expect AF, I’ve been going off the 14 day LP. 

Temps still rising at 13dpo to the highest yet but trying to hold out testing a few more days since I had a BFN yesterday. FX for everyone still left this month!

Post # 248
2449 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

View original reply
jnov12:  sorry to hear about AF! FX Nov is your month! Come join us on the new thread!

Post # 249
493 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

So I caved and tested today, I’m 9dpo and thought if I did it and got it out of the way I’d be able to hold out.  I was expecting a BFN but instead got a BFP on a dollar store test and FRER!  Given the CP last month, I’m going to hold off on calling it for another couple days but so excited to see the line.  Showed DH this morning and he saw the lines right away.

Post # 250
2449 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
Equine_Breeder:  bummer! Fx for you for Nov! I’m thinking we’ll be close to POAS buddies again! see you on the new thread! 

Post # 251
2449 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
GonnaBeAFind:  FX for a sticky baby!! Congrats!

Post # 252
2449 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
MrsN14:  I’m not sure how to count it, but FX you’re done counting this month anyway : )

Post # 253
2449 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
ShellVee:  yay!!!

View original reply
Mollie-Rose:  sorry to hear but see you on the nov boards! We’ve got a lot of ladies very excited for a month full of BFP’s

Post # 254
1668 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2014 - Church

Congrats to all the ladies here who got BFPs! I am so excited for all of you!

I am a rollover. AF came in full force today – I think that she latched onto my coworker’s since she came off the pill and before she went on the pill mine had synched to hers. That being said DH thinks that it is possible that I had an early miscarriage or it just didn’t implant because of how odd my cycle was … No point in thinking too much of it. A new cycle is just around the corner!

Good luck to those who are about to POAS!

The topic ‘October 2014 POAS Part 2’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors