(Closed) October 2014 POAS Part 2

posted 6 years ago in TTC
Post # 256
2449 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

View original reply
laceydoilies:  great attitude! Sorry to hear about the wonky cycle, hope it was just a randomly weird one and this next one is smooth sailing leading to a BFP!

Post # 257
811 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Hi ladies πŸ™ i did get two bfp’s on the weekend. Followed by AF yesterday, right when my period was due. Full on period cramps and my normal flow. Im so sad and frustrated. We were both so excited and now i feel like crap. Congrats to all the BFP’s. Lets all hope for a bfp in November.

Post # 258
493 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

View original reply
mrsalexander:  I’m so sorry to hear that, I had a chemical last month and I know exactly how you feel.  Hopefully next month will be your BFP fx!

Post # 259
3871 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Congrats to all the new BFP! This had been a great month for bfp!

I’m going to test Friday (halloween!) at 9dpo and then if it is negative I won’t test again until Monday. Would be awesome to get a Halloween bfp! 

Post # 260
2273 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

View original reply
MrsN14:  This prob doesn’t help too much because I had a fairly erratic LP (9-13 days, but usually 11) but I kinda did both. My cycles were around 27 days long so I used that but if I O’d late I would keep it in the back of my mind so I wouldn’t get too excited if I was “late”. You’ll start seeing a pattern soon. 

and thanks for the congrats πŸ™‚

View original reply
jammer62:  Awwwww so nice to see that BFP! Beside my name πŸ™‚ 27% that’s freaking awesome πŸ™‚ Lots of Xmas announcements happening I see πŸ™‚ (I’m officially 12 weeks on the 23rd Dec so just in time :))

Post # 261
493 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

So tested when I got home today and the line is definitely darker fx this one is a sticky bean!

Post # 262
1892 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
HeyJude72:  thanks so much, it’s a bummer but I’m staying hopeful. next month is our month buddy! πŸ™‚

Post # 263
2449 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
Equine_Breeder:  yes! Why not stay positive? Worrying certainly doesn’t make disappointment any easier! 

Post # 264
2449 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
GonnaBeAFind:  yay! Fx for you!

Post # 265
2449 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
jammer62:  hopefully TTC opens things up for you and DH to talk more about the things that are important to both of you!

on marriage and TTC…

i kind of relate TTC/pregnancy with engagement/planning a wedding. It’s just the beginning! The biggest and best (and most challenging) part is yet to come…and for DH and I communication is everything.

Not that I have a whole lot figured out after 18months…but that’s how we roll on a day to day basis and I think that will be helpful once we’ve got a baby, too. Nothing’s off limits. A book I highly recommend that really blew my mind is Dr Laura Schlessinger’s “Care and Keeping of Husbands”. If you can get past her occasional sexist bullshit about women needing to stay home with the kids, and some “shacking up” lectures (I’m very pro living together before marriage) there is some seriously solid stuff in here about how men think and communicate. Marriage changing stuff. 

Bees, How do you keep communication open and your marriage in good shape? I’d love to hear what you think! 

Post # 266
2449 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
mrsalexander:  aww sorry to hear! hope Nov is a better month for you!

Post # 267
1168 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

View original reply
GonnaBeAFind:  Congrats!!

View original reply
mrsalexander:  Sorry to hear πŸ™ FX extra tight for you in November. 

Post # 268
42 posts
Newbee

Congrats to all of the BFP ladies this month!! AF arrived over the weekend, and so I am out this cycle. 

Post # 269
3275 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

BFN at 14dpo today, so I’m out. This was the last month before we take an indefinite break from TTC. I’m pretty upset but realize it just wasn’t the right time for us. I’ve been trying to figure out something else to put my time and engery into (like being a full time grad student and daycare teacher isn’t enough, but you know what I mean lol). Something DH and I can do together. We’re going to Cabo for a week in January so that’ll be nice, maybe start running again although our schedules are so crazy. It’s going to be very hard with the holidays coming up since family has been asking when the babys due since the wedding. DH is getting better at understanding and being supportive though! Okay sorry for the novel! Good luck to everyone  and FX for lots of BFP next month! I’m hoping no one is left when I get back! πŸ™‚

Post # 270
2190 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

View original reply
ShellVee:  OMG! Just came on here to stalk the POAS boards and saw this!! I’M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

The topic ‘October 2014 POAS Part 2’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors