posted 6 years ago in TTC
Post # 271
2273 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

View original reply
CocoLoco523:  Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚ I’m so happy bout our little science miracle ๐Ÿ™‚

View original reply
GonnaBeAFind:  Congrats ๐Ÿ™‚ H&H 9 months!

Post # 272
493 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

View original reply
ShellVee:  thanks same to you  Congrats!

Post # 273
60 posts
Worker bee

Sorry I’ve disappeared. I got a negative at 14 dpo and then my period so I wasn’t feeling all that excited to come back here and more than likely see posts about BFP’s. But yeah. Onto Cycle 4 for me…

Post # 274
60 posts
Worker bee

Since our first is a July baby, we have tons of stuff going on (including our anniversary, tons of birthdays and what not) in july we had originally planned on taking November off from TTC (to be honest, we didn’t think we’d still be trying but what can you do) but I just can’t. It doesn’t feel right to take a month off and our due date would be almost 2 weeks after our firsts due date, so fingers crossed this is our month and we’re just meant to have lots of july babies…

Post # 276
1168 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

View original reply
jammer62:  That’s an awesome BFP % so far this month!!

Post # 277
3275 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

No AF today on the “expected” day and FF is saying my chart is triphasic. I would have been really optimistic if I hadn’t gotten a BFN at 14dpo! Of course I googled and all these people came up not getting BFPs until 16-18 dpo, I just have to remind myself I am the rule, not the exception (my life motto from He’s Just Not That Into You) lol

Post # 278
368 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

BFN yesterday and AF started today. I’m doing my best to keep from obsessing, so I’m staying off the forums as much as possible (but wanted to update). Onto month 6 ๐Ÿ™

Post # 279
2273 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
Tmpalm:  I’m sorry 6 months was a really hard milestone for me! Do whatever you need to do to make yourself feel better…mine involved booze and lots of it (AF arrived a day or 2 early at a wedding so I hit the bar hard hahaha)

View original reply
MrsN14:  Some people don’t ever get positives at home until a fair way into their pregnancies. If you get to a week over the Dr will usually agree to a blood test.

Post # 280
2449 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

View original reply
Tmpalm:  
View original reply
mamamoncher:  we are onto month 6 also, never thought it would take this long either but I keep reminding myself every month is a new chance! Months 1,2, and beginning 5 have been the headrest for me, moving into six was a bit disappointing but I keep reading stats about within 12 months for 90% of couples so that keeps me hopeful, I almost feel like the chances are better now, ya know we’ve already knocked out 6 months of that time and chances are it’ll happen in the next six!

View original reply
MrsN14:  definitely possible so fx for you!

Post # 281
262 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2014 - Stanley House Inn

Morning! Tested this AM and BFN @ 11DPO. I tested yesterday too for a BFN, just to get it out of my system. Looks like I’m rolling over to next month, but my calendar says I have a few more days until AF is supposed to arrive. I can’t even symptom spot right now – yesterday and day before I was sure AF was coming early – I had all of my pre-AF symptoms and was definitely cranky about it.

Of course, I don’t temp, so I roll with the average and how I’m feeling for O day, so we could be off in our BDing (TMI – but we BD a LOT regardless of where I am in my cycles, so I’m not too concerned with missing the windows).

View original reply
HeyJude72:  RE: 6 months – I love your positivity – and I love that you said “chances are that it’ll happen in the next six” – that is an amazing outlook.  I am so excited for your future BFP that I look forward to your updates more than mine!

Nutmeg and Together – looking for your updates! FX

View original reply
Tmpalm:  FX for you – take some time for yourself and enjoy the Fall weather (if you get Fall weather where you are!)

Post # 282
368 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

View original reply
ShellVee:  
View original reply
HeyJude72:  
View original reply
fyrefly816:  Thanks for the support. It’s hitting me hard this month. Here’s hoping we all get our BFPs very, very soon.

Post # 283
2449 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

View original reply
fyrefly816:  I was thinking today about how chances are very good that we’ll have a baby by next Christmas : ) Gotta stay positive! Come join us on POAS Nov and FX Nov is your month! 

View original reply
Tmpalm:  Take the time you need to vent and then do what you gotta do to make it through another month! Hope you come join us on the Nov board, too! Hope Nov is a great month for you : )

Post # 284
17 posts
Newbee

Period came a day late, I’m on to November and cycle 4.

Post # 285
109 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

View original reply
fyrefly816:  I would love to have one, but I really don’t at this point. Took a pregnancy test on 11 DPO, 13 DPO, and 15 DPO, all negative. But no AF to speak of. Some light spotting today. I’m about 90% sure this wasn’t our month, but until AF shows up, I really don’t know.

The topic ‘October 2014 POAS Part 2’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors