(Closed) October 2014 POAS

posted 7 years ago in TTC
Post # 452
254 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

View original reply
HeyJude72:  my husband is great and we can talk about everything. I just think at this point he is kinda trying to balance the situation out by being more relaxed about it. We have discussed the possibility that it may be more difficult and he was all for whatever we needed to do to make it a reality. There’s one moment when we first started dating like 6 years ago and I asked him what would happen if e couldn’t have kids. And he said “I don’t know. All I know is that I want my own kids and I’m sorry if that hurts you”  I’ve discussed with him recently about what he said and he told me that I couldn’t take to heart what he said when he was 21 and that we are married and will get through whatever together . And he’s right I cant hold it against him, so im gonna try to release the pressure a little .

I haven’t been able to talk to too many friends about it yet  I’m supposed to skype tonight with my best friend so hopefully she can be a good outlet for me 🙂 

ive talked to my SIL about it but all she says is that she has a good feeling about it  haha . I know she once felt the way I did bc before she got pregnant she would say out loud “im never going to get pregnant! My sisters stole my fertility ” lol! like I mentioned before, his other sisters are fertile myrtles . But it turned out not true for her! She got preggo with #1 the first time trying and #2 her third cycle  . 

Hopefully itll be be the same for us and the worry is for nothing !

Post # 455
773 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
FutureMrsGG:  I love your positive story about your BIL/SIL! I found out my BIL/SIL are expecting baby #2 last month and my first reaction was tears (embarrassing) but I am SO happy for them. It’s so much better to just be happy and focus your energy on positivity. I’m super proud of you for that being your initial reaction! <3

Post # 456
781 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Alright, I’m finally going to (apprehensively) roll call…

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD23/7DPO

Ovulation Date: CD16 (10/5)

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: last month I had a 27 day cycle, but my LP was only 9 days. I ovulated a little earlier this month, so we’ll see what happens. I’ll probably wait until AF is late to POAS, so lets put me down for 10/17.

Cycles Trying: 2

BFP Plan (BD timing, supplements, etc.): Taking Folic Acid and started taking B6 this cycle to lengthen my LP. Unfortunately, both my husband and I had to travel for work right when I O’d, so we only BDed O-3. I don’t have my hopes up.

Link to Chart, if any: http://fertilityfriend.com/home/jammer62

What’s the best Halloween costume you’ve ever had? When I was in kindergarten, I went as a dinosaur. if you look at the class photo, every other little girl went as a princess. I’m still pretty proud of that. 🙂

Post # 457
1026 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

View original reply
HeyJude72:  I’m a nurse too and I agree! I’ve learned way more from this board about TTC than I ever learned in nursing school!

Post # 459
2247 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

DH was so cute today. We were helping my parents move and DH and my dad went to pick up some custom furniture they had built from a guy and DH said he started talking to the guy about building a crib and changing table together, it was so sweet. He’s also been talking about starting to paint the room and I know his heart is going to be broken if it doesn’t happen this month as we’ll be taking a break for a bit after this cycle. I think he’ll take it worse than I will now! 

Post # 460
1051 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

View original reply
Blondie2014:  

i totally feel the same. I just always had a feeling that because I want kids so much that it will be difficult. This is my first cycle trying so i’ve convinced myself it won’t happen to avoid disappointment.

does anyone else feel confused about how there’s so many children in this world yet every post on forums like these just mainly results in BFN’s ahhh i’m such a happy chappy today 😉

i had a massive rise today at 7dpo after my dip yesterday. Still cramping too!

http://fertilityfriend.com/home/53ed95

Post # 461
34 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2011

View original reply
HeyJude72:  hey please roll me over to next month.  AF justly showed up. 

Post # 464
34 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2011

View original reply
HeyJude72:  thank you! 

Post # 465
1026 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

View original reply
HeyJude72:  I’m in ICU. What about you??

The topic ‘October 2014 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors