(Closed) October 2014 POAS

posted 7 years ago in TTC
Post # 481
528 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

View original reply
HeyJude72:  I got AF this weekend, so I can be rolled over.  πŸ™ 

I let myself get a little excited because I had a tiny bit of spotting starting at 9-10 dpo so I thought it might’ve been implantation bleeding but it kept getting heavier so it’s definitely AF.  It’s really weird this month, I haven’t really had a heavy flow day yet, but I’ve had light-heavy spotting for about 4-5 days now so I figure it must be AF.  Since I’m only 2 months off the pill, this must be a weird effect of my cycles getting back on track! 

Post # 484
1005 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

View original reply
TuxedoKitty:  What area do you live it? For apple and pumpkin picking?

Post # 485
844 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
HeyJude72:  
View original reply
laceygrace:  Thanks ladies. For sure waiting is harder, because I’ve been seeing all these positive signs. Which I know I am crazy sounding right now. I have just felt, even before O that this is our month. So I researched some “hold” information and I think I will test later today after a few hours of holding. Wish me luck as a very impatient person πŸ˜€

View original reply
krystalite:  Oh girl, I am so sorry you are in this predicament. I had a mmc, so I know the feeling of disappointment after feeling joy and what not. It is definitely not fair. Was this your first TTC cycle? I once read they are more common in the first pregnancy, so at least that could be a comfort?

Post # 486
512 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

View original reply
MrsNebraska:  thanks, and sorry again for being such a downer! i’ve been on an emotional rollercoaster all weekend (from very happy to heartbroken today, doesn’t help that DH was so into it and was crestfallen when I told him the second line all but disappeared today.) This was our fist real cycle trying. Last cycle we were NTNP and my period was almost a week late (though I tested negative) and now I’m hoping that wasn’t the same thing……. πŸ™

Best of luck to you!!! Keep us posted πŸ™‚ I like hearing all the happy stories on here… how many cycles have you been trying?

Post # 487
1005 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
Kayla0416:  Sorry about AF πŸ™

DH was super disappointed about AF this month. He was sure that it “took.” He says we’ll just have to try harder this month. He says he’ll “take one for the team” and that we can try at least once a day for the whole month. Oh man, he cracks me up.

Post # 488
154 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
MechEBee:  I live in the southeast US.  I know that there are some, but not any that are close enough to make it really worth it to me.  Most of the apple orchards have markets attached, but no pick-your-own.  I used to live in a different state, and we had one orchard that was litterally in view of our apartment.  So beautiful and convenient!  Not anymore, though.

Post # 489
1005 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
TuxedoKitty:  Oh, well I can’t help you then. :-). DH has a family apple farm. But we’re in WA state. Probably a little to far for you to pick apples. πŸ˜›

Post # 490
844 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
krystalite:  It’s no problem! I have been a downer before, and I totally get it.  FX next month is happier for you. This is our 2nd cycle trying post D&C. I got pregnant on our 1st cycle trying back in April. But unfortunately it didn’t stick. So this is 3rd total cycle. I will definitely update! I am still holding lol.

Post # 491
1646 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
HeyJude72:  Finally got a positive OPK πŸ™‚ Please put me down on the list for October 27.

Post # 492
844 posts
Busy bee

WARNING: Swearing incoming. 

Holy shit! πŸ˜€

Post # 493
512 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

View original reply
MrsNebraska:  YAY!!!!! Big congrats to you!!

Post # 494
3345 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
MrsNebraska:  Congrats!!!

Post # 495
112 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
MrsNebraska:  YAAAAAAYY!!!! I am SO stinkin excited!!! I’m SO HAPPY we got our BFPs together and that you’ll be on the June mamas board!! There are several ladies on there who are pregnant after MC, so it’s a great place to be! Hurray!!!

The topic ‘October 2014 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors