(Closed) October 2014 POAS

posted 7 years ago in TTC
Post # 511
240 posts
Helper bee

Well… This is my first month off the pill and I’m CD16 and woke up spotting pink. Thought ok maybe implanation bleeding. Now it’s bright red and I’m cramping so I think this might be my first ‘real period’. What do you ladies think? I have only been off the pill 18 days. Had a withdrawal bleed 2 says after I stopped. So only 18 days to get my first after pill period is pretty good right? I was just hoping I’d fall and get no period lol… Soo I don’t think ill be POAS this month after all 🙁

Post # 513
1026 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

View original reply
HeyJude72:  Yay for a temp spike!! Did you do any OPKs in the past couple days? I had one month where I got my positive but then almost a week later I noticed a lot of EWCM and tested and got a positive. If you did O late, I see you at least got a BD in during the FW!!

Post # 515
65 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

View original reply
MrsNebraska:  congratulations!!!

Post # 517
154 posts
Blushing bee

So I have a quick question.  I am currently 8DPO and last night I drove 1.5 hrs to spend the night with my parents.  On the way over I felt several sharp, stabbing, sort of pinching pains in my abdomen.  I suppose it could have just been gas or something, but it didn’t feel like in the right area.  It was on my left side sort of.  Am I over thinking things or could this mean something?  

Post # 518
1545 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
MrsNebraska:  Congrats! Sending good thoughts that everything remains good!

Post # 519
1545 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
TuxedoKitty:  I tend to get cramps on one side of the other during 5dpo-9dpo, and I always used to think it meant something. Unfortuantely for me it never did. BUT I have read tons of posts on the internets where it did mean things for people, and I’ve read articles that say sometimes cramping from implantation can happen on just one side. Fingers crossed for you!

Post # 520
154 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
vanike:  Thanks for the input!  I’m trying not to put too much hope into it meaning anything.  I’ve never paid this much attention to my body before, so there is every possibility that it means aboslutely nothing and is totally normal for me.  I’ll definitely write it in my chart, though, so if we don’t conceive this cycle I’ll have it for a reference to not freak out about it if it happens again next time.  Still hoping it might be implantation, though!

Post # 521
1545 posts
Bumble bee

I’m 10 dpo today, and am slightly hopeful. I don’t have all my usual TWW symptoms. Usually I’m cramping on one side or the other. This time, no cramps. My breasts are tender. Usually they’re tender in just one spot (right under boob), but they seem to be tender to the touch all over. I’ve been temping since after O, which I know is kind of useless. But I wanted to keep an eye out for any temp drops around AF time so I could mentally prepare myself. Today had a slight drop :-/. But I”m still hoping.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/vanike

Post # 522
7974 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2013

i was so hopeful this month but my IUI did not work.  guess it is time for another hiatus from the POAS boards.

Post # 523
183 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Congrats to BFP’s!  Just trying to catch up here.

I’d planned to POAS early (this morning), but we didn’t get back to civilization early enough to buy tests last night, so I’ll pick some up this evening and test tomorrow.

Eek.  I’m trying to not get overly worked up over this, but I feel like this could really be our month.

Post # 524
781 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Sunday: “I’m not going to POAS until AF is late.”

Monday: “Okay, well my LP was only 9 days last month, so technically 10 days could be late. Maybe I’ll POAS on 10DPO.”

Tuesday: “9DPO is practically 10DPO. I’ll just pee on one little stick today. And if its negative, I’ll wait a few more days.”

So I POAS, and it’s defective. The dye doesn’t even get halfway across. Of course. This is probably a sign that I’m an idiot who thinks they might get a BFP at 9DPO with a history of short LPs, and having only BDed once in the FW. Better luck next time.

Post # 525
844 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
vanike:  Thank you 🙂

Good luck fellow mid-month POASers!

The topic ‘October 2014 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors