(Closed) October 2014 POAS

posted 7 years ago in TTC
Post # 526
65 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

View original reply
jammer62: this made me laugh, it sounds like me and my luck/life.  But it’s not funny, so sorry for laughing.

Post # 527
781 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
DB425:  it’s okay. I’m laughing too. We’ll see what tomorrow brings. 🙂

Post # 528
120 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

View original reply
jammer62:  You are too funny!  FX for you!

Post # 530
1455 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

CD 1. Please roll me over.

Post # 531
1545 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I keep randomly touching my breasts to make sure they’re still sore. They have been all day (to the touch). Now that it’s 7 pm and I’m touching them (yet again) the left one doesn’t seem to be as sore. But maybe I’m just used to the slight pain now, OR maybe the “pain” all this time was caused by my constant poking and prodding. My nipples also feel like they’re burning at all times of the day. Like a burning/tingling.

No other PMS symptoms other than fatigue. I usually get cramping (strong cramps on ovulation side) around 7 dpo and tenderness only on the bottom side of my right breast. Then there’s the spotting. I’m known to have spotted as early at 5 dpo, but lately the signs of spotting haven’t started until 11 dpo, which is tomorrow. So we’ll see.

I keep telling myself I’m not pregnant. I can’t be, because I’ve never been pregnant the last 6 months. BUT then I remind myself, it’s bound to happen at some point. So maybe I am. 

Post # 532
1026 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

View original reply
MrsMaskatoBe:  Sorry about AF 🙁 FX for November!!

Post # 534
1026 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

View original reply
HeyJude72:  Yay!! Hopefully you will have a relaxing vacation and come back to a BFP not long after!!

Post # 535
240 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
HeyJude72:  it definitely seems like AF to me today, so I think you need to roll me over to November. I’m kinda excited as this will be my first official month TTC! (now that my first AF has arrived) Wish me luck!!!

Post # 537
325 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

10 dpo and I tested negative… Not out yet but it was a bummer to see!

Post # 539
254 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

View original reply
vanike:  I feel Ya 100% on the boob thing. i said in an earlier post that it’s like I am waiting for them to stop hurting to confirm that I’m not pregnant which will save me from seeing the BFN on the test. I’m gonna be ordering some wondfos sincr they come in a larger quantity and are cheap. one moment I think there’s a chance, and other times I convince myself That I’m not. the wait and wondering is what is so hard about this process. 

FX. For you this month !

Post # 540
254 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

View original reply
HeyJude72:  heehee your DH is cute !

Mine is currently offshore and will be back as AF is supposed to be done (IF she graces me this month. Hopefully not!), then . He was like “will it be baby makin time when I get home?!” Lol although he’s been mentioning that he hopes there already is a baby 😛

The topic ‘October 2014 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors