(Closed) October 2014 POAS

posted 7 years ago in TTC
Post # 46
3170 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 22. I believe today is O day.<br />

Ovulation Date: 9/29 I believe<br />

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: 30-31 days, but last cycle was my 1st cycle trying and my cycle was almost 50 days!POAS date probably around10/10<br />

Cycles Trying: 2nd cycle!My first cycle I completely messed up because it was freakishly long so I consequently didn’t BD during my fertile window. Oh well! Now I’m temping 😉<br />

BFP Plan (BD timing, supplements, etc.): BD as much as possible (ED or EOD) during fertile window, charting, temping, wondfo OPK<br />

Link to Chart, if any: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/hollyberry41  —Unfortunately my cousin just passed away just over 1 week ago so I was gone to be with family for a week. My sleep pattern and stress caused my temps to jump all over the place so I gave up temping until I was back home. Just started again yesterday and my temp today dropped by a lot.<br />

and for fun, in honor of Halloween, two options, answer one or both!

What is your favorite candy..Halloween or otherwise? I’m currently obsessed with dark chocolate with sea salt.<br />

What’s the best Halloween costume you’ve ever had? I am super boring when it comes to costumes and haven’t ever done anything super cool.<br />

<div style=”overflow: hidden; color: #000000; background-color: #ffffff; text-align: left; text-decoration: none;”><br /><br /></div>

Post # 47
1455 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

Hey ya’ll!! Here we go with October.

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD15 O DAY! I am SO excited that I am O’ing much earlier than normal. My cycles must finally be regulating out. I had a cycle where I O’d on CD 30, then two on CD20, then last month was 17, now this month is 15! I am so excited.

Ovulation Date: Today! At least I’m pretty sure. 9/29/14

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: I’m going to try to hold out until 10/10!

Cycles Trying: this is number four. It’s getting depressing and discouraging.

BFP Plan (BD timing, supplements, etc.): We did EOD, then O-2, 0-1 (twice!) and O. Hoping to get O+1 tomorrow, but we are both burned out. Second month of vitex. Exercising EOD, Pre-seed, soft cups for 6 hours after BD, OPK, Charting. Everything!

Link to Chart, if any: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/MrsMaskatoBe

and for fun, in honor of Halloween, two options, answer one or both!

What is your favorite candy..Halloween or otherwise? Butterfingers or Malt Balls. Mmmm.

What’s the best Halloween costume you’ve ever had? Not my costume personally, but last halloween, My son was popcorn! I had fun wearing him even though he was a cranky pants.

<br /><br />

Post # 48
3170 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
MrsMaskatoBe:  that is tooooo cute!!!

Post # 50
120 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

View original reply
hollyberry4:  So sorry for your loss!  FX for you this cycle.

View original reply
MrsMaskatoBe:  Super cute costume!

Okay ladies, I have a dilemma.  I am pretty sure I Oed at CD16 (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/swimcat14), just waiting for crosshairs to confirm.  AF should be due Oct 10th, DPO13.  I am leaving for a long weekend visiting friends with my DH on Oct 10th evening.  There will be good food and wine that weekend.  When would you test?  Or would you just wait for AF and if she doesn’t show then test when getting back from the trip  (Oct 14th morning, DPO17)?  I am not sure if I could keep it a secret if I do get a BFP on the 10th but don’t really want to share that early, even with super close friends. 

Would you just plan for AF and forget about testing?  Test earlier to make sure you weren’t freaking out on a plane? Or test Oct 10th morning if AF hasn’t shown yet?  I am undecided!  If I wasn’t charting I wouldn’t even be thinking about this!  I would only know to test when I was days late!! Thanks for any opinions!

Post # 51
3345 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
MrsMaskatoBe:  such a cute costume.  

View original reply
swimcat14:  If I was planning on drinking a lot I would probably test before you leave if AF doesn’t show.  So the morning before you leave.  

Post # 52
526 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2014 - Narrawallee reserve/beach & Mollymook golf club

View original reply
swimcat14:  I’d test before drinking (that morning). If it’s negative then I’d wait to test again until AF is late 🙂

Post # 53
65 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

View original reply
MrsN14:  I also got my 10 DPO BFN yesterday.  Woke up today with definite AF cramps and will be expecting to wake up with the witch tomorrow morning.

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by DB425. Reason: spelling
Post # 54
2247 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

View original reply
DB425:  Boo for AF! I woke up with bad back cramps I usually get once AF starts. Expecting it to start today or tomorrow unfortunately. 

Post # 55
120 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Thanks for the opinions ladies!  I guess Oct 10th should be my POAS date! I also have solid crosshairs on my chart!  Wohoo for my first crosshairs!

Post # 56
378 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 11<br />

Ovulation Date: No clue, never got a positive last month but still got my period (1.5 weeks after it was ‘due’ according to ovia) so I’m still working on that.<br />

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: Varies. Haven’t had a normal cycle since bby #2, but they used to be about 30 days.<br />

Cycles Trying: We’re on Cycle #3.<br />

BFP Plan (BD timing, supplements, etc.): Honestly, since we never got a positive last time, thought I’m still tracking my ovulation via wondfo strips we’re basically just doing it all the time :P<br />

Link to Chart, if any: —<br />

What’s the best Halloween costume you’ve ever had? My hubby and I were Don and Betty Draper one year :)<br />

<div style=”overflow: hidden; color: #000000; background-color: #ffffff; text-align: left; text-decoration: none;”> </div>

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by .
Post # 57
378 posts
Helper bee

I seriously have no clue why it’s showing all that html -_-

Post # 58
378 posts
Helper bee

Posting via iPad so I hope that isn’t giant. If it is I apologize. This is my current cycle but last cycle all my strips looked basically just like this. Never got a positive opk, figured i didn’t ovulate And my period shows up when I’m “supposed to” start ovulating again. 

Post # 59
378 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
MrsMaskatoBe:  I’m right there with you. I’ve been uber discouraged lately. Having a hard time with the fact that I have friends all around getting pregnant (seemingly their first try) too. I know we haven’t been trying ‘that long’ but every month we’re not pregnant goes slower than the month before it.

Post # 60
1455 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

View original reply
nicannette:  how long did it take you with E? It took us one freaking try. So now I’m like “whats wrong with me? What am I doing wrong? What is M doing wrong?” i just O’d and I seriously had him recreate the night that B was conceived. like, we went to Johnny carinos, watched home alone While drinking some wine, and BD missionary style. I’m going crazy, but I figured we had luck doing whatever we did that night, then we must try again!

The topic ‘October 2014 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors