(Closed) October 2014 POAS

posted 7 years ago in TTC
Post # 61
1455 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

View original reply
swimcat14:  yay for crosshairs!! Congrats girl. I would say 10/10 is a perfect poas date for you!

Post # 62
378 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

View original reply
MrsMaskatoBe:  First full month trying with E. We started trying in Sept. after I had already ovulated and so I don’t think that really counts and got pregnant in Oct. So I’m the same way. Like am I broken? What should I be doing differently? I was totally (and niavely) assuming that we would right away this time. And I’m getting more and more heartbroken every month that we aren’t.

Post # 63
378 posts
Helper bee

Like I told A, I just want to at least get a postive opk so I can feel like there is progress. I’m sure I’ll still sob when I am again not pregnant ( sorry, I’m so negative lately. ), but I feel like progress will at least make me feel a little better.

Post # 64
781 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Logged into FF today and was looking at the chart interpretation (because FF incorrectly gave me crosshairs on CD8… that’s just crazy talk!), and I noticed that little spot where it says, “If you were to conceive this cycle, your due date would be…”

… and it’s my 30th birthday. I laughed out loud. Wouldn’t that be nuts.

Post # 66
378 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
HeyJude72:  I needed to hear that. :)<br /><br />I started a business this year (photography) and it took off WAYYYY better than I ever expected so we were like, hell, let’s have DH go back to get his masters while I do the WAHM thing with our 1 year old daughter and as much of a blessing as it is its BURN OUT CITY. Like the stress is probably NOT helping this TTC journey ๐Ÿ˜›

Post # 67
183 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD14

Ovulation Date: CD16 (I think, so Thursday)

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: Will try to hold out till Oct 16 (28-29 day cycle)

Cycles Trying: This will be #4

BFP Plan (BD timing, supplements, etc.): Prenatals, BD as much as possible this week.

Link to Chart, if any: Not charting

and for fun, in honor of Halloween, two options, answer one or both!

What is your favorite candy..Halloween or otherwise? 

What’s the best Halloween costume you’ve ever had? Captain Underpants!  Complete with a plunger, lol.

Post # 68
3345 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

So I do this to myself every cycle.  And every cycle I am denied that BFP.  So I really should stop.  But….  the chicken nuggets for the kid’s lunch today smelled amazing.  And so did the doritos one kid brought for snack today.  I’ve also been suddenly catching some really bad smells.  Like it smells like something died in my kitchen and my garadge.  And to make the matters worse I’ve been feeling light on and off cramping for a few days (since about 7 dpo).  My temping has been horrible because I haven’t been sleeping well, so no real clues there.  

View original reply
jammer62:  It would be the best birthday present ever!

Post # 69
939 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

View original reply
HeyJude72:  I posted in the PCOS thread about the scene in This is Where I Leave You too! I totally related to Annie and her frustrations. Good thing DH doesn’t have any brothers…;)

Post # 70
120 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

View original reply
MrsMaskatoBe:  Thank you!! Its pretty cool to see what is going on with my body and I am super excited I didn’t stress out enough to mess up my cycle.

View original reply
jammer62:  Can you share your chart or friend me on FF so I can chart stalk you?  Also, random question, does your name mean you play(ed) roller derby?

View original reply
HeyJude72:  Keep up the good attitude!  Those are all important things to remember! One of the reasons my DH wanted to start trying (a year before I thought we were going to!) is that he read that it can easily take up to a year to get a BFP.  He is of course thinking that will be us.  Now that we have started TTC I hope its not!

Post # 71
120 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
jammer62:  hmm, actually based on saying FF put your O date on CD8 maybe I already have you as a friend.  You are just a user number on the friends list if so!  You should update your nickname on FF if I am talking about you ๐Ÿ˜€

• This reply was modified 6 years, 12 months ago by swimcat14.
Post # 72
192 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Well late September… 9, 10, 11, & 12 DPO all passed with BFN. AF is due Thursday. I believe I’m out this cycle. I tried not to symptom spot but my chest is so swollen and has been hurting so bad, I’ve had way more CM post-O than normal, and I’ve been an emotional wreck– ie sobbing at a rerun of the voice where this older country singer man didn’t get chosen, and sobbing again replaying it for DH… Also waking up crying for no reason in the middle of the night.

maybe that just means I’m off my rocker and was hoping I could pin it on something else LOL. These aren’t normal PMS symptoms. 

DoeS the AF BBT drop happen the day before AF? Still waiting on that. Anyhow… Roll call: ๐Ÿ™‚

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD25/12DPO

Ovulation Date: Sept 18

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: POAS for October is TBD; my cycle is usually 27 days

Cycles Trying: October will be #2

BFP Plan (BD timing, supplements, etc.): OPKs, BD timing, prenatals

Link to Chart, if any:

Post # 73
781 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
swimcat14:  I think that mine is already my name: fertilityfriend.com/home/jammer62

And yes, I play roller derby! ๐Ÿ˜€

Post # 74
2041 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
nicannette:  OPKs will only pick up your LH surge, which occurs right before you O, and for some women it can be as short as 12 hours before you’ll O. So since you were only testing once a day, it’s possible you got a negataive on CD12 at 7am, and then got your surge at say 9am on CD12, and it only lasted 12 hours until 9pm on CD12, so by 7am on CD13 you’d be getting negs again. You might want to try taking your OPKs twice a day  (say morning and evening) next cycle to see. The “best” time is between 2-8pm (I learned this after months of testing with FMU!).

• This reply was modified 6 years, 12 months ago by .
Post # 75
120 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
jammer62:  yay roller derby! I have several friends that play! 

You show up as User 52218A for me on FF for some reason.  Maybe you need to set your nickname?  I had to do the same even though the website link had my name.  On your chart page there should be a button that says “set nickname”, I had to change mine from some random number to my weddingbee username! 

The topic ‘October 2014 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors