(Closed) October 2015 Brides Inspiration Board

posted 6 years ago in October 2015
Post # 2
65 posts
Worker bee

With my Fiance we’re having a very small wedding at the end of October. We’re planning on having pumpkins as our centerpieces too but we’ll be having real orange ones (just for fun we planted some seeds in the garden but if it doesn’t work we’ll buy a few). We want the atmosphere to be relaxed and quite rural so we’ll put around lots of candles in little jars, silk leaves, nuts, acorns, pine cones, etc. We will serve autumn food (venison, fall vegetables). We’re planning on starting the cocktail a bit before sunset so if the weather is nice we’ll do it outside in the park. With the colourful leaves on the trees it will look awesome. I’m so excited! 🙂

Here are some photos from my inspiration folder, I apologize but I can’t recall anymore exactly from where they come.

Post # 3
208 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

View original reply
JBsBride: Oh my gosh, I love the crochet flowers!!  I crochet too, and now I am trying to think of some way to incorporate that, haha

View original reply
Rugla:  I love the wooden crate with gourds and candles!

Post # 4
208 posts
Helper bee

CARD-Leaves3SpongedMaskedSquares

I am making my own invitations by printing on ivory cardstock, and then sponge painting those squares and stamping leaves.  I have made one, only about 70 to go

colors

This is basically the picture that helped me chose my colors

dress

My bridesmaids!

flowers

I am getting silk flowers, similar to these!

Post # 5
301 posts
Helper bee

FH is wearing a kilt in lovely autumnal colours, it has inspired the colour scheme of dark green, plum and gold

Post # 6
65 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
mattadoresme:  Thanks! I want to put candles everywhere, as many as possible. I’m asking everyone to gather nice-looking jars for us so I can make the candle holders myself.

I love your invitations! The photo is of the invite you made yourself or just an inspiration? How are you going to stamp on the leaves?

I also made our invitations, we’re sending them right now and all the guests love them!

View original reply
BellaBeau:  The kilt is such a great idea and it’s colours are so pretty! Perfect for a fall wedding!

Do all of you have colour schemes for your weddings? I kind of choose what I like without really looking at colours, lol.

Post # 7
425 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015 - Private lodge

We are doing an outdoor wedding in our backyard and a dinner reception at a private park on the lake.  Bonfires, beer, brats, smores, our favorite foods, wine, amazing music and lots of fun outdoor games.

Post # 8
1362 posts
Bumble bee

Post # 9
76 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2015 - Wine & Roses Country Estate

I have a lot of repeat photos, but I’m so excited! I love your boards too 🙂

Post # 10
65 posts
Worker bee

Just a quick question: what are you guys using as your card box?

Post # 11
34 posts
Newbee

Post # 12
390 posts
Helper bee

Rugla:  my mom is in the process of making my card box now. This is the in progress picture

Post # 13
65 posts
Worker bee

I’m dreaming of having a bird cage as my card box but do you think it’s going to suit the season? Or is it more for spring/summer weddings?

The topic ‘October 2015 Brides Inspiration Board’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors