(Closed) October 2015 brides – who has or has ordered their dress?

posted 5 years ago in October 2015
Post # 16
282 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

hjfleming2066:  I’ve seen you post your dress a few times and it’s gorgeous!

Post # 17
80 posts
Worker bee

I just got my dress this month and I’m so excited!!!

Post # 18
57 posts
Worker bee

stephncollins:  It’s a gorgeous dress! So classic and universally flattering. You’re going to be a beautiful bride!

Post # 20
208 posts
Helper bee

stephncollins:  I tried this dress on and I LOVED it so much!!  It looks beautiful on you!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Post # 21
208 posts
Helper bee

My dress <3 I bought it off the rack, so it is just sitting in my mom’s closet…  I have to fight the urge to go over there all the time and just look at it.  It’s a little too big, so I am anxious to have it altered!!

Post # 22
2120 posts
Buzzing bee

mattadoresme:  thank you! I love it. I’m so excited to wear it, and I’m super sad I only get to wear it for one day. 🙂

Post # 23
466 posts
Helper bee

I bought my dress at the end of November. I’d originally tried it on in August and it was LONG discontinued, I think it was discontinued in 2012…..Went back 3 months later and it was still there…meant to be, I guess. It’s Jasmine T297 I wish I could find photos of other real brides wearing it, but I guess it’s so old…lol

Post # 24
76 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2015 - Wine & Roses Country Estate

I’m ordering mine next month. I chose the Allure Bridals 9215. None of the local bridal shops have a sample yet… It’s everything I’ve ever dreamed of. I can’t wait.

Post # 25
355 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2015

My dress is sitting in my closet! It’s wtoo, but it was a sample so it’s 2 sizes too big (though based on my weird measurements, I’m told any bridal shop would have ordered the same size anyway).

When is everyone getting their alterations done?  I’m not trying to lose weight for the wedding or anything and thought maybe I should just go get it done early.

Post # 26
14 posts
Newbee

Post # 28
32 posts
Newbee

I think it’s beautiful and looks great on you!  I love this style!hjfleming2066:  

Post # 29
62 posts
Worker bee

xsteene88:  you look amazing in your dress!!!! 

Post # 30
487 posts
Helper bee

This beauty is sitting in the closet at my moms house just waiting for alterations in August 

The topic ‘October 2015 brides – who has or has ordered their dress?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors