(Closed) October 2015 Mamas! – Part Two

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 451
2467 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
brlabrat:  I had a yeast infection early on in my last pregnancy and was told to use the 7 day form of Monistat. I don’t remember what class it falls into. Hope you are back to normal soon! Yeast infections suck!

Post # 452
51 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

View original reply
brlabrat:  me too! the nurse/midwife told me to use monistat 7 cream. i am second trimester.

just what i needed to feel even less sexy/more gross! blech.

Post # 453
141 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

So i’ve been absent for a while as we were on vacation but I loove reading all the updates for everyone (definitely find it easier to follow FB than the bee). Glad to hear all the little ones are doing fine and most of your scans have come back good… Congrats for those that have found out the sex of their babies, that is soo exciting!

I have my Dr’s app tomorrow and will see if it’s not too late to do the Harmony test as I’ll be 14 weeks this Saturday. I really wanted to find out that everything is going good and know what we are having but I guess I’ll have to wait and see what they say.

Post # 454
3295 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - An amazing non-profit retreat

Due Nov 1, so I don’t know what board I belong to! lol

Post # 455
1576 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

View original reply
kg1185:  My appetite also came roaring back! But my stomach is in no mood to deal with it. I had a few days where I ate like everything in sight and I just felt awful! So I’m going to stop that. I was so used to the first trimester where eating made me feel better. So whenever I actually felt up to eating, I did. Now I’m just confused. πŸ™‚ I guess my appetite has returned, but my stomach’s capacity to deal with foods is the same. Which is not much. Pregnancy sure is a crazy ride. Just when I was getting used to managing my symptoms – all the rules change. πŸ˜› Hopefully I’ll have time to adapt to the new normal before it all changes again.

Post # 456
663 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Kir32: Congrats on the baby girl!! I think October has 2 boys and 2 girls so far unless I am forgetting anyone from WB!!

kg1185: No.. it has been the opposite for me thankfully!!!! From weeks 7 to 14 I had the most extreme hunger ever and it is FINALLY calming down.. I have about my normal appetite now. I hope it stays this way for a little while bc the nonstop hunger was exhausting. Now hopefully my weight gain will slow down a bit. I maintained my weight this week. I have never seen the number this high on the scale πŸ™ I’m up 13 lbs already. I thought I would be lucky like my mom and only gain like 20 lbs total.. ya right!

View original reply
mco06:  hope you have a great appt tomorrow!

Post # 457
2513 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: February 2015

View original reply
ltj14:  We should keep a list of boys vs girls vs team green.  πŸ™‚  I’m dying to find out, but first I have to convince my husband that we should! 

What’s the limit on posts per thread?  Does anyone know?  We’re getting up there on this one. 

Post # 458
1245 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
bananasareyellow:  
View original reply
akbanana:  Thanks gals! I spoke with an OB nurse who said they commonly use diflucan in pregnancy with no problems, so I shouldn’t worry, but if I’d prefer something different, she recommended Monistat 7. Nice to hear other people’s experiences! 

Also, I am super emotional today. There was a video going around on the internet of a little kid watching the Lion King for the first time and bravely trying to hide her tears when Mufasa died. Not going to lie, without even watching the death scene myself — just hearing that classic sad music through the video — I LOST IT. AT WORK. Had to shut my office door and pull myself together, over a damn cartoon lion. Pregnancy hormones are no joke!

Post # 461
2513 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: February 2015

View original reply
Lulah:  I can start the next one, since I’m ‘resting’ on the couch after eating WAY too much creole chicken for dinner.  Seriously, so good, but ugh, so full now.  If I move I could be in trouble. 

Post # 462
3263 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

I feel like I totally neglect the bee. Sorry ladies! We’re so chatty on Facebook. I know even the November board is at least on their 3rd thread. We really lack here. Whooops.

View original reply
Lulah:  I completely feel you on the short torso thing. I only have about 2 inches between my hip bones and lowest ribs. Some days I can eat a whole lot in one sitting and it always surprises me, but most days I don’t eat very much per meal because I simply don’t have the room! I have to eat every few hours though because my nausea is still hanging around even at 13w3d so I can’t sympathize on not taking in enough calories. 

The topic ‘October 2015 Mamas! – Part Two’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors