1770 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Due date: 

October 1st

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?): 

How long did you try before your BFP?

This was my first month!

If trying for awhile, what was different this month?

Any symptoms yet? 

Ive been tired all week and hungry!

What are you most excited about?

the whole thing is exciting!

What are you most nervous about? 

labor πŸ™

What will you miss most while pregnant? 

Disneyland next month will be boring!

Who have you told so far?

only my very best friend! (Husband isn’t home yet)

Include a picture of your BFP if you want! 

Post # 4
1401 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Hello! I just got my BFP yesterday at 9dpo–had a squinter in the morning and then a really strong FRER positive last night, so I’m definitely pregnant!

Due date: 3 October

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?): 9dpo

How long did you try before your BFP?: This was our first cycle

Any symptoms yet? I decided to test early because I’ve been having headaches and nausea since Sunday. I had the same when I was pregnant 2 years ago with my twins.

What are you most excited about? Having a lovely cuddly baby to snuggle with. It’ll be so nice to have just one baby as I’ve not experienced that before. Completing our family and getting past the baby stage once and for all, ha ha! πŸ™‚ Can’t wait to get rid of all the baby swag cluttering up our place. 

What are you most nervous about? I’m nervous that it’s twins again, especially given the strong early positive and the fact that I’m already experiencing the symptoms I had with my girls. I had really bad morning sickness last time that hung around until 22 weeks, which would be a killer with two 17-month-olds underfoot. I’m also (weirdly, since I wasn’t at all last time) worried about the baby not being healthy or having something wrong (downs, etc). I worry that I’ll find it hard to cope with 3 under 25 months–we started trying when we did because we genuinely thought it would take longer to conceive this time around (got pregnant 1st try last time too). Apparently not… oops!

What will you miss most while pregnant? Wine, coffee, and sleeping on my back. 

Who have you told so far? My mum and a good friend. And DH, of course. πŸ™‚

Post # 5
544 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Hi everyone!  Congrats on your BFPs!!

I’m going to wait to roll call but wanted to ask you all a question.  Are you or did you experience cramps before AF was due and throughout these first few weeks?  I’m currently 12DPO and just got the results of my 11DPO bloodwork which showed I have hCG levels of 18 in my blood.  I’m going to POAS on Friday to confirm but was just curious whether you had any symptoms or pain so far?

Post # 6
458 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

View original reply
smartandcute2boot:  ahhhh can’t believe I’m roll calling!!

ROLL CALL

Due date: 3rd October

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?): Starting getting faint lines of internet cheapie from 9DPO, then line on Frer @ 11dpo and Digital confirmed today 12 DPO

How long did you try before your BFP? 3rd cycle though the first cycle we only started trying the last 2 weeks so had missed ovulation.

If trying for awhile, what was different this month? used clear blue ferility monitor to track ovulation this month and last month. drank raspberry leaf tea and took evening primose oil up to O, then after ate brazil nuts and pineapple to 5 DPO (supposed to help with implantation)

Any symptoms yet? mild cramping, tender bb’s and burping.

What are you most excited about? I’m looking forward to having a bump, even though we wern’t TTC too long we have waited a long time to be in a position to TTC, i’m so ready. Can’t wait to see what our baby looks like, and having a first scan.

What are you most nervous about? something going wrong, losing my job and not being financially secure.

What will you miss most while pregnant? wine πŸ˜›

Who have you told so far? Just DH, we want to wait until 12-14 weeks FX

11 dpo- not fmu though 

12 dpo

Post # 7
458 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
pinkfaerie:  I defo an having cramping! From what I hear it’s nomal! 

Post # 9
544 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
Newbie1982:  
View original reply
smartandcute2boot:  Good to know.  I feel like I knew it was normal but just needed that reassurance.  I worry at every little symptom but I’m just going to try to enjoy this!

Post # 10
544 posts
Busy bee

ROLL CALL

Due date: October 2

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?): I got beta hCG levels at 11DPO that were 18 and took a FRER on 13DPO at night after a 4HH.

How long did you try before your BFP? I got off BCP 15 months ago but it took a long time for my cycles to regulate.  I would say 3-4 proper months trying when we had an idea of when FW was, but for the 2nd last cycle I was travelling a lot so we missed it.

If trying for awhile, what was different this month? I took soy isoflavones (supposed to mimic clomid) this month and stopped vitex.  I also drank RRL tea once a day before O and took mucinex in my FW.  We also had good timing at O-2, O and O+1.

Any symptoms yet? I felt cramping at 12DPO, nothing today besides excitement.

What are you most excited about? EVERYTHING.  I want to feel morning sickness, I want to be able to rub my bump and then finally hold my baby in 9 months.

What are you most nervous about? I’m not good with hospitals so giving birth and not fainting from the sights and smells.

What will you miss most while pregnant? Definitely wine and Coke Zero.  I’ve already cut both those out but will continue with coffee within the daily limit.

Who have you told so far? Besides the ladies on WB, my doctor/receptionist know of my beta hCG levels, the lady who subbed for my regular acupuncturist as she was on vacation last week and I called today to cancel my next appointment.  I’m telling DH on Saturday with a surprise gift.  I got him a set of his favourite NHL team that has a bib, pacifier and bottle.  I also got him a Valentine’s Day card, which isn’t too valentine’s day-ey but it’s a sweet card to Daddy, and says something along the lines of Hey Daddy, you know what you’re in for… (inside) Hugs and kisses!  I thought that would be cute to give to him and I’d stash the FRER inside and then put it all in a bag on his nightstand so when he wakes up Saturday morning, it’ll be like the baby fairy was here overnight! 

Include a picture of your BFP if you want! Here it is on 13DPO after a 4HH:

Post # 11
663 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Got my BFP tonight! I feel so blessed and grateful to be able to join this board with y’all πŸ™‚ I look forward to getting to know everyone more. H&H 9 months to everyone!

ROLL CALL

Due date: October 4, 2015

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?): 11 DPO

How long did you try before your BFP? This was our first cycle trying

If trying for a while, what was different this month? N/A

Any symptoms yet? I’m very bloated today. I’ve also been hungry, tired, and have had vivid dreams for the past several nights.

What are you most excited about? So many things! I’m excited to experience pregnancy in general. I find it so amazing and fascinating. It’s something I’ve dreamed about for a long time. I’m excited to see our baby on ultrasounds, hear the heartbeat, find out the gender, decorate the nursery, and meet our baby! I’m already dying to know what our baby will look like! πŸ™‚

What are you most nervous about? Miscarriage or an unhealthy baby. Also nervous about morning sickness – I don’t handle nausea/vomiting well.

What will you miss most while pregnant? Sleeping on my stomach and my scalding hot showers

Who have you told so far? My husband found out with me, and we told my dad and my Mother-In-Law and Father-In-Law right away via FaceTime. I’m planning to tell my mom soon, but I’m nervous because I don’t think she can keep a secret, and it’s important to me to share the news with each of my family and friends individually when I’m further along.

Post # 12
458 posts
Helper bee

pinkfaerie:  ltj14:  congrats ladies!! Exciting times ahead!!

Post # 13
3507 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

View original reply
ltj14:  EDD TWIN!

Post # 14
663 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
Newbie1982:  Thank you! Congrats to you too!

Here is a comparison picture of my FRER at 11 DPO which I thought was negative because the line only showed up after 10 minutes and today at 12 DPO where the line appeared right away! 24 hours can make a big difference!

Post # 15
663 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
eecuadrado:  Oh neat!! Congrats!! πŸ™‚

The topic ‘October 2015 Mamas!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors