(Closed) October 2015 Mamas!

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 451
3263 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

View original reply
Lulah:  Aww thanks! Smart thinking with the Google Docs. I love lists so I’m definitely appreciative.

Post # 452
908 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I’m SUPER moody today. Worn out, crying easily, etc. 

But then I got in an order of maternity clothes (which I absolutely do not need yet) and I love them. They’re so comfy!! Why did no one tell me about this??

Post # 453
128 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

View original reply
heirofslytherin:  I definitely have my moments with the hubby. I do find I have zero patience so if he tries to mess with me the poor thing is blindsided by my reaction. I watch the voice too! Only show I keep up with! I also have a strong sense of smell. I smelled chocolate completely across the room unopened in a drawer. And then I ate it πŸ™‚ 

Post # 454
663 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

View original reply
CrazyDogLady:  Thanks for the suggestion!! I hope I’m as lucky as you!

View original reply
traceyjoy:  You’re right about that and I agree! I think I might be prone to stretch marks if my adolescent years are any indication πŸ™ I definitely want to try to do what I can though!

View original reply
kg1185:  Noo, I wish I was like that! I haven’t wanted to be touched by my DH much just because I haven’t been feeling good lol! He’s been sweet and understanding though πŸ™‚

View original reply
Lulah:  Thanks for the list πŸ™‚ Only thing I noticed is eecuadrado still on the list.. she had a MC earlier this month. Also I think daisybee90 actually ended up being due a few weeks earlier in Sept.

View original reply
Newbie1982:  Sorry about the work/job stress.. I hope it works out for the best for you

View original reply
mco06:  I spotted one day in week 5, once in week 6, and twice in week 7, it would only last a day and barely enough for a panty liner, mostly just when I would wipe.. haven’t had any more spotting for about a week now

Post # 455
2513 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: February 2015

View original reply
heirofslytherin:  The super sense of smell was my first symptom. We’ve been joking I should train with sniffer dogs.  I can smell everything, all the time! 

I’ve only had a couple of moody minutes.  I can see that they’l be getting worse!  

View original reply
Lulah:  Thanks for keeping the list. 

Post # 456
401 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

I just noticed a little bit of brownish discharge on the toilet paper when I went to the bathroom before bed. This is the first spotting I’ve experienced, and I never had any during my first pregnancy. I’m trying not to stress about it, but I’m kind of freaking out. Good luck falling asleep now! I guess on the bright side my first OB appointment is first thing tomorrow morning so I’ll get checked out tomorrow anyway, though I don’t have an u/s scheduled. πŸ™ Going to try to get some rest and pray for the best.

Post # 457
663 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
CrazyDogLady:  Sorry about the spotting, quite a few of us experienced it and it is definitely scary to see! I’m sure everything’s fine though! It is common. Maybe express to your doctor that you’re feeling anxious about it and that an US would help ease your mind?? Maybe your OB will let you get one? Let us know how your appt goes tomorrow!!! Hope your spotting goes away!

Post # 458
2513 posts
Sugar bee

I am irrationally angry. DH and I traveled all day.  From the DR all the way through TO to switch our gear and then onto Banff. We crashed when we got here and decided to order room service for dinner.  It was awesome.  And then I tossed my cookies. Seriously? After the yummiest meal I’ve had in weeks?  This is when I first decide to add this in? 

It was tomato soup and a club.  Which sounds kind of run of the mill.  But it was to die for.  Grilled chicken, artisan bread, roasted tomato soup with basil.  

Post # 459
663 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
sostobe:  Omg, I love room service! That sounds delicious! I’m sure it wasn’t so good coming back up though :((( bummer.

Post # 460
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2013

View original reply
sostobe:  How did you find travelling while pregnant? I am off to mexico in the morning and a bit nervous! Not sure what I’ll eat down there.. Also, sorry about the cookie tossing! πŸ™ Banff is so beautiful, enjoy!

Post # 461
795 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

View original reply
ltj14:  thank you, I tried to catch those, I’ll fix it later.

Post # 462
2513 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
bridget2727:  it was great actually.  I napped by the pool in the shade every afternoon.  I drank tons of water (bottled) and a few sugary virgin drinks (I became obsessed with lemonade and fizzy waterm mixed.)  The food there was very good with a wide variety. I ate whatever I felt like because I was in the thick of food aversions.  I stayed away from fruit (I’d much rather eat veggies). I did ask for all my beef to be well done.  I usually eat it medium rare.)  And they don’t cook ground beef/hamburgers as well done as is required in ON.  They were very pink, so I stayed away from them. But there was lots of opportunity for fresh healthy food. I was careful around fish.  I only ate it when I knew what it was and I was able to look up the mercury levels.  I also stayed away from cheese and deli meats.  I likely will eat them at home.  But they sit out for so long there that I skipPedro them. 

Normally I would have been out on the motorized water sports and zip lining on excursions,  so this was a much lower key trip for us. But it was amazing. And there was tons and tons of walking. 

Enjoy your trip!! There were all kinds of pregnant ladies at the resort.  

Post # 463
2467 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
mco06:  I’ve learned that there is a ton of variability in hcg levels and that really only an ultrasound can determine if there’s one of two in there. I got my second beta drawn yesterday, too! FX we both get good news today! And, regarding the spotting, I had quite a bit during my first pregnancy – enough to soak a pad a couple days – they never figured out where it was coming from and baby was doing great, so I just tried to ignore it – easier said than done!

Post # 464
2467 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
Neetch:  I didn’t start wearing maternity clothes last time until 23 weeks! It was that long before I had a bump! They were so comfy though – I will definitely make the switch earlier this time! Probably right after I announce to work. Don’t want anyone to notice the clothes and figure it out. πŸ™‚

Post # 465
141 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

View original reply
Lulah:  Thank you for updating the list!! 

View original reply
ltj14:  Thanks and yeah it’s been almost consistent since last week but my Dr wasn’t concerned, she just mentioned no BD for us, not because it could cause a mc but it would only make me more nervous. I have an app with my OB next week so we’ll see what he says. 

View original reply
CrazyDogLady:  yeah, there are several of us that are going through that and when I started spotting I did freak out but I keep getting reassured so FX for you!

View original reply
bananasareyellow:  yeah I’m waiting for the results today so FX for both that we get good news! πŸ™‚ and yeah the spotting goes from brown to pink and it hasn’t been enough to soak a pad but it’s there almost every time I wipe.  Today I have my first u/s today so I’m excited to actually see my little peanut…So as long as my levels are good everything looks fine, it’s all good 

The topic ‘October 2015 Mamas!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors