(Closed) October 2015 Mamas!

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 466
141 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

yeah, so I just got my results back from my second HCG test and it doesn’t look good :(. On monday my levels were 30,028 and two days later they are only at 35, 228 so they are concerned it might be an indicator of an early mc… I have my U/s today in the afternoon but after this, I’m not feeling too hopeful 

Post # 467
2467 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
mco06:  I’ll sorry the news wasn’t good. But don’t lose hope – hcg stops to double once it gets above 6000, so you may be fine. So glad you have an ultrasound later today – I hope your little bean is happy and healthy in there! I’ll be keeping you in my thoughts!

Post # 468
2467 posts
Buzzing bee

I got my second beta back and it doubled nicely – from 1145 at 16dpo (4 weeks 2 days) to 2876 yesterday ay 18dpo (4 weeks 4 days). Only 4 weeks until my first appointment! 🙂

Post # 470
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2013

View original reply
sostobe:  awesome, thanks for the advice! I really appreciate it. I’m looking forward to some relaxing and extra naps, it will be great! 

Post # 471
1039 posts
Bumble bee

I’ve been feeling weird all day..the base of my back hurts a little and yesterday, my left rib hurt a little. I still don’t “feel pregnant” if that even makes sense this is our first baby and I don’t know what to expect!

Anyone care to share their experiences when they were at the 5-6week mark, like I am right now? And so I don’t feel insane? 🙂

PS. I LOVE THIS BOARD..DH and I are keeping the news under wraps until at least the first OBGYN appt which I’m excited and terrified of in case anything isn’t right, and this forum is a lifesaver since I can’t talk about these things with anyone in real life, cept DH..but clearly, there’s only so much he can relate haha.

Post # 472
58 posts
Worker bee

ROLL CALL

Due date: 20th October

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?): 12 DPO

How long did you try before your BFP? About 4 months including an MC in December

If trying for awhile, what was different this month? Just tried hard! And when I wasn’t seeing any CM but  getting postive OPKs we used a gel thats supposed to help the swimmers

Any symptoms yet? Yes! I’m suffering from terrible morning/afternoon/night sickness, have had to take the week off work and was in hospital this morning with dehydration. The worst of it is i’m so grateful to have not miscarried so far, but i am thoroughly miserable.

What are you most excited about? Getting past the first trimester most def!

What are you most nervous about? MC, Having to decide to take medication for MS.

What will you miss most while pregnant? Feeling normal I suppose!

Who have you told so far? DH, my mum, dad and sis.

Include a picture of your BFP if you want!

Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/october-2015-mamas/#ixzz3SsoQfIk4

Post # 473
200 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

View original reply
mco06:  Thinking of you! Like the other gals said I don’t think betas double forever? Hope you have a great US!

View original reply
rittenhousenewbee:  I love this board for that reason too! I was going crazy when no one but my DH knew! 

Post # 474
2513 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: February 2015

View original reply
bridget2727:  anytime!! Enjoy your trip! 🙂

Post # 475
141 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
bananasareyellow:  
View original reply
ginmar:  thank you ladies!!!! 

Post # 476
384 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Heyy everyone!! I’m new to the pregnancy board (been hanging around TTC for a while ha) so thought I’d FINALLY join in!

ROLL CALL

Due date: Oct 29!

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?):  ooh I was 12dpo

How long did you try before your BFP? 8 cycles officially

If trying for awhile, what was different this month? I started temping and paying more attention to the way my body responded to different times of the month

Any symptoms yet? oh yes..BBs KILL omg, a little nausea (not TOO bad yet…), moody. 

What are you most excited about? Being able to bring home baby!

What are you most nervous about? Honestly, getting bigger. I’m terrified that because I’m on the edge of being overweight that I’ll just look obese instead of pregnant. 

What will you miss most while pregnant? My energy level so far ha

Who have you told so far? DH parents, best friends

Include a picture of your BFP if you want!

eww my sink has so much hair on it (sorry guys haha) 

Post # 477
141 posts
Blushing bee

Just a quick update- I had a great us.. they were able to find tge baby and thr heartbeat!! I feel sooo relieved and happy to know that everything looked good, that I forgot to ask how far along I wss… here is a pick of my little peanut

Post # 478
2467 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
mco06:  Yay! So happy for you!

Post # 479
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
mco06:  This is fantastic news. YAY

Post # 480
401 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

I posted on FB earlier, but my appointment today didn’t go so great. I’m grateful I was able to be seen today, and that they were able to get me in for an u/s as well, but I didn’t get much reassurance. I’ve continued to spot/lightly bleed since last night, varying in color from brown to more red. The u/s did show a sac with a small blob that I’m assuming was baby, but I measured almost two weeks behind where we expected. The doctor basically said all we can do is wait it out and hope for the best, since there is no way to stop it if I am in the early stages of miscarriage. She thought the odds were about 50/50. I still don’t have much cramping at all, which makes me feel better, but my lack of other symptoms worries me. She’s supposed to call me back tomorrow with the results of my blood work, and we have a follow up u/s scheduled for next week to see if anything has changed. They did not find the heartbeat, but based on where I was measring (closer to 6 weeks), said it still might be too early. So all in all I’m not feeling too good about things right now, but I’m trying to stay hopeful while also preparing for more bad news.

The topic ‘October 2015 Mamas!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors