Post # 484
141 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

View original reply
sostobe:  
View original reply
CrazyDogLady:  thanks!!  

I honeslty feel so relieved after seeing the heartbeat. I was so worried I was miscaring as I haven’t had many syptoms, I’ve been spotting since last week and my hcg levels weren’t doubling… goes to show that every pregnancy is different

Post # 485
3263 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

View original reply
mco06:  I know I already said something on FB, but I have to say it again… YAY YAY YAY!!

Post # 486
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I see some of you have mentioned facebook. How do i find you ladies / group on Facebook ??

Post # 487
545 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

View original reply
Kyleek:  There is a secret group on Facebook, if you want to join just message me!

Post # 488
1039 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
mco06:  So happy for you! Looking forward to seeing more positive updates!

Post # 489
2838 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

View original reply
mco06:  Congratulations!!! What a lovely u/s picture!

View original reply
CrazyDogLady:  FX for you and hoping for the best! I’m sorry you’re feeling so discouraged and worried.

Post # 490
2467 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
CrazyDogLady:  I hope you get good news today. Sending good thoughts your way. Hugs!

Post # 491
458 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

View original reply
CrazyDogLady: ugh that sounds like a nightmare but keeping everything crossed everything goes well at your next appointment.

Post # 492
1245 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
mco06:  Just saw this on FB, but YAY! So glad the u/s revealed there was nothing to worry about. 

View original reply
CrazyDogLady:  Thinking of you and hoping your appointment today had better news. FX.

Post # 493
290 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

View original reply
CrazyDogLady:  just popping in from the September board to wish you luck. By the way, I also measured 2 weeks behind (well, 13 days) but baby looked healthy, labs were good, and doctor said I just ovulated late in my cycle!

Post # 494
401 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

View original reply
jbbird:  That’s sweet of you, thanks. The bleeding has picked up a bit today so I’m not feeling too optimistic, but it’s always reassuring to hear that it’s not definitely doom and gloom. Thanks for sharing.

Post # 495
663 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

I hope everyone is hanging in there alright!! Today at 8w6d was one of my best days so far, didn’t have many symptoms at all. I hope baby’s still doing good in there! Just one more week til I can hear the heartbeat again and be relieved!

Is anyone experiencing what feels like uterus pain at times? Before I could feel what felt like my uterus stretching at times, but for about the past week or so, standing up/walking or laughing causes me to sometimes feel pain where my uterus is located. From a Google search, I think it might be round ligament pain?? Or “accommodation pain”?

The topic ‘October 2015 Mamas!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors