(Closed) October 2015 Mamas!

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 496
458 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

ltj14:  I’m feeling so much better too I’m 9 w today!  I googled and the placenta is starting to take over from week 8 and is fully functioning from week 12 so it’s starting to take the pressure off us hormone wise.

im not sure if I’d call it pain but I know what you mean mine runs more into my hips, sometimes if I move too quickly in my seat I get it. Or sneeze. I think it’s ligaments too.

i had a dream last night I had a baby boy but he was 3 weeks early so I wasn’t organized! I had the car seat but not the thing it slots into so I was driving around with him in the car seat in the boot of the car trying to find a baby shop!! He was gorgeous,he was tiny with blonde hair. It’s my first proper baby dream since I found out. 

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by  Newbie1982.
Post # 497
953 posts
Busy bee

I didn’t even see this before. Guess I’ll jump in.

Due date: October something. Still not positive on a due date.

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?):  again  no idea. I had an ultrasound 8 days ago and she said it was too early to date and to come back in a few weeks. Said I was around 5-6 weeks..

How long did you try before your BFP?  I tried to prevent. I had an iud. 

Any symptoms yet?  Too many. It’s what led me to test.

What are you most excited about? Having a little Fi.  

What are you most nervous about?  I’m worried about my age and that there is something wrong with the baby. 

What will you miss most while pregnant?  Caffeine. I started drinking decaf so far as my change and more juice and water but I’m a huge coffee drinker….boo.

Who have you told? Just Fi,  my doc and a co-worker (because I had so many doc appointments at first he got really worried about me)

Post # 498
115 posts
Blushing bee

Ugh! Let the morning sickness/exhaustion begin! I went to Mass this morning and it wore me out! I am typically a very productive person and spend all my free time trying to accomplish things but now I’ve become a couch potato. Also I have a Too Much Information question: I have read a lot about constipation being common in early pregnancy but what about the opposite of that? Lol. Anyone else feel my pain? I get a sick sour feeling in my stomach but I’ve only puked onc, it tends to come out the…other way…so sorry for the Too Much Information but I want to know if this is normal…

Post # 499
795 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Hi! This thread has been getting pretty long, I created Part Two!

October 2015 Mamas! – Part Two

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by  Lulah.
Post # 500
125 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: February 2015

ROLL CALL

Due date: October 21 2015….with identical twins 🙂

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?): I was 11 DPO!

How long did you try before your BFP? We weren’t trying…I found out the day before our Valentines Day wedding. We only did the deed once though….in a moment of ..oh who cares our wedding is in 2 weeks!

If trying for awhile, what was different this month?

Any symptoms yet? I had symptoms really early which is why I took the test 5 days before missed period…I guess it’s because I am having twins…they came on stronger

What are you most excited about? My sister is having twins in May! They are going to be the best cousin freinds ever!

What are you most nervous about?  Twins! How are we going to afford this?

What will you miss most while pregnant? Wine!

Who have you told so far? When I found out it was twins it was hard to keep quiet …told close family and friends

Include a picture of your BFP if you want!

The topic ‘October 2015 Mamas!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors