(Closed) October 2015 Mamas!

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 61
458 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

ltj14:  they are some great lines!! I didn’t realise i would need a urine sample when i went to my doctors! it was 4.30pm and I had just pee’d i had to go sit in his toilet with the tap running trying to squeeze out a drop!

your doggie is sooooo cute!! the week i found out i was pregant my dog was like my shadow! Normally when my husband is there she picks him over me! he even said it one night, what is up with her! she was literally glued to me!!

My dreams are gone off the radar since getting pregnant! Last night one of my dreams was my husband found out he was pregnant too! I was so mad! He was like why are you mad, we get to have 2 babies?! i said yeah but i’m the only one i want to be pregnant! I don’t want you being pregnant too!

lol! I’m exhausted after a nights dreaming!!

Post # 62
3507 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

ltj14:  Twiglets:  CrazyDogLady:  Thank you ladies. As of this morning the bleeding is just spotting and nothing major. I’m counting down until Monday. Praying for the best!

Post # 63
544 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

ltj14:  Aww that is such a cute picture.  I noticed the same thing with my dog yesterday.  When I sat on the couch, his head instantly went to my belly.  He normally lies beside or behind us so it was definitely a new behaviour.  I wonder if he knows and I’m curious to see how he’ll react once I’m showing!  He’s already super protective of me, even from my husband so I think it’ll be cute to see how he changes throughout my pregnancy.

Newbie1982:  That’s the most frustrating thing – trying to pee when you don’t need to.  I’ll make sure I’ve drank a bit (but not too much so I can’t sit through the appointment or my pee is too diluted) before my first appointment.  That’s crazy about your dog reacting so soon.  I wonder if they really know or are just playing off your new energy.  And your dream was too funny.  I would feel the same way.  What was your husband’s reaction to that dream?  My vivid dreams have died down a bit, they were particularly vivid last weekend and through the early portion of the week but nothing the last few nights.  I have been sleeping well though and through the night, which is different for me as I usually wake up during the night, so I’m thankful for that.

eecuadrado:  Glad to hear the bleeding has slowed down.  Hoping this weekend is uneventful and it goes by fast for you.  You’re in our thoughts.

Post # 64
3507 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

pinkfaerie:  Thank you so much! I am so thankful for your support.

Post # 65
458 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

pinkfaerie:  I woke him up laughing poking him at 6.30 saying omg I had this dream ha ha ha You were pregnant. He told me to be quiet and leave the room because. he’s working nights! I was still laughing getting ready for work! But I was so mad at him in my dream! And then I was like no I think it’s testicular cancer because that shows a positive test. Even though he had a pregnant belly. Omg so weird!

Post # 66
16 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2014

Im excited to join all you October Mammas! Im being very cautiously optimistic since I did suffer a chemical pregnancy last year. However, Im feeling very positive about this one!

ROLL CALL

Due date: October 10th (same as my older sister who was a miricle baby)

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?): I could have sworn I saw a line at 10 dpo, but the line did darker (still light) until 11 dpo and confirmed with a digital and blood test at 12 dpo

How long did you try before your BFP? almost an entire year from the start of ttc and 5 months since my chemical pregnancy

If trying for awhile, what was different this month? We started seeing an RE and this was the first month we did Clomid with IUI

Any symptoms yet? I’ve been having some mild cramping and crazy stuffy nose! also my nipples are just a little sore to touch but other than that i feel good

What are you most excited about? Im so excited about finally being a mom! its something I wanted for so long!

What are you most nervous about? Having a misscarriage or having something wrong with the baby

What will you miss most while pregnant? sushi and drinking coffee as often as I want

Who have you told so far? Just my husband. We are going to try and wait till about 10 week mark

Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/october-2015-mamas/#ixzz3QKC8qwWy

Post # 67
544 posts
Busy bee

Newbie1982:  Haha that’s too funny.  I’m sure IRL your husband is thrilled it’s you who is pregnant and not him.  My Darling Husband actually had a dream before we got our BFP and all he saw in it was our baby, and he got a good look at the goods and it was a boy.  He woke up super excited to tell me.  Maybe your Darling Husband will have a dream of his own one day, now that he’s thinking about pregnancy a bit more.  I thought it was just hilarious for Darling Husband to have a baby dream.  Though it’s not his first.  His first baby related dream was on our honeymoon – he waited until pool time to tell me about it and mentioned that he dreamt we had TWO sets of TRIPLETS!  Multiples don’t run in our families, but after DH’s dream about it being a boy before we even got the BFP, I’ll be curious and relieved once I do my ultrasound and see a single little dino baby in there.  Dino because today at 5wks he looks like a dino, but I’m sure that will evolve a lot by then.

kittenmittens:  Welcome!  Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months and a sticky bean!  Are you doing follow up blood work to find out the doubling rate of your beta hCG levels?  My beta levels at 11DPO were only 18 so I had to get them checked again at 18DPO and they definitely doubled, so I’m hoping its the same for you and that can ease your mind for a bit.

ETA: very impressed that you are waiting 10 weeks to tell anyone!  We had to tell my mom right away, as she’s been so ready for a grandchild for ages and my Darling Husband told his boss because he knew we were TTC.  I also told a pregnant co-worker so I have someone at work to chat to about these things!

Post # 68
545 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

kittenmittens:  Welcome! That was my EDD for DS :)<br /><br />

Does anyone want to do a SECRET facebook group? I am in one from my last pregnancy and it’s seriously the best group ever. Plus it’s a little easier to follow than the boards on here (but that’s just my opinion). That being said, I will create, I believe you can PM your email/facebook name. I actually am not sure since I did not create the last one. Anyone? 

Post # 69
544 posts
Busy bee

BrookieCookie9:  I’m down for a secret facebook group, provided that it is very secret as no one knows yet in real life apart from Darling Husband and my mom!  How does it work on the Facebook group logistics wise?  Like do people just post as they normally would here?

Post # 70
545 posts
Busy bee

pinkfaerie:  The group that i am in- we post about everything. Pregnancy, baby, life! Our kiddos are 15-16 months old now and we are still talking all the time. It does show up on your newsfeed (you can change that) but it does NOT show up on anyone else’s feed (ie. facebook friends). We tested that one out too. and Trust me, the things we post about- we do not want anyone else reading!

Post # 71
544 posts
Busy bee

BrookieCookie9:  I’m in.  Let me know when you’ve created it and I will PM you!  Thanks for volunteering to set it up.

Post # 72
545 posts
Busy bee

It’s all ready to go. PM me :)<br />And anyone else!! 

Post # 73
16 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2014

pinkfaerie:  Im having my second beta tomorrow at 14dpo also my expected af day. Im nervous but also just being positive at the same time. I never had any betas done when I had my chemical last year since i was basically just told to come in at 8 weeks so I never knew what my levels were. Theres some perks going to an RE, I dont think I could wait till 8 weeks this time with out getting something checked lol.

Its so hard not telling anyone but last time I told a few people like the day after I got a bfp and then sadly 5 days later I had to tell people I wasn’t pregnant. it was really sad for me. I even went ahead and got these cute onsies ordered to give to my parents with the EDD and they literally arrived the day I had my miscarriage….that was torture. 

Post # 74
663 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Newbie1982:  Thank you!! Luckily I had to go pee by the time I got there haha ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks! That’s so sweet about your dog too! Dogs are so smart, I would not be surprised if they really do know what’s going on! Funny dream!!

pinkfaerie:  Thanks!! That’s so cute! Dogs are amazing! I’ve been curious to know if she’ll notice my belly grow too. Someone told me that their chihuahua growled at their belly when the baby would kick!!! That’s sweet that your Darling Husband had baby dreams. My husband never remembers his dreams. Triplets – yikes!!! I will be relieved too to see just one baby. My grandma had twins, but I am definitely thinking there’s just one baby in me ๐Ÿ™‚

kittenmittens:  Welcome! Sorry to hear that you had an early MC before. FX that everything will be just fine this time ๐Ÿ™‚

I had a very small amount of brown discharge today… slightly concerning to see that, but I’m not worrying too much because there was nothing any time I wiped today and it’s not red, nor am I feeling any pain. I’m thinking that my doctor could have just irritated my cervix when she was doing some swabs yesterday.

Post # 75
1401 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

pinkfaerie:  Ha ha, my DH’s nightmare about having twin girls came true, and we had no twin history that we knew of at the time (turns out we did have history a few generations back–my great grandmother had two sets), so watch out! ๐Ÿ™‚

Scarily, he had a dream a few weeks ago that we had a second set and that one of the babies was disabled. ๐Ÿ™ Hope that’s not the case…

The topic ‘October 2015 Mamas!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors