Helper bee
  • Wedding: Our Church

Af came for me last night:( 

See you all on the Nov board!!

Post # 872
1175 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Congrats to all the ladies that got bfp’s this weekend!!! Fx for a h&h 9 months! 

Im currently cd8 so the BDing will be happening soon! 

Post # 873
608 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

View original reply
SFBride1220:  Urgh that’s so frustrating, I’m sorry AFs being an even bigger pain than usual. Hopefully she will make up her mind soon. 

View original reply
Soton85:  Aw, boo. Sorry about the BFN, but there’s still time so I’ll keep everything crossed for ya. 

View original reply
ReddBee:  That’s great news!!! I still have to get part of my bloodwork redone and a urinalysis since there was protein last time, but I’ve been putting it off. I guess if it’s a BFN this month I will take a page from your book and go get it done. FX for you on the 31st! 

View original reply
mrscross1020:  I’m sorry about AF, hopefully this will be the last you see of her for a while and next cycle will be the one. 

View original reply
sweetthing:  I’m not sure if I see something or don’t, it’s kind of hazy on my screen. I suggest testing again with a FRER. Keep us posted 🙂 

Post # 874
333 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
MiaBella03:  Thank you!!!  I will be rooting for your BFP!!!

Post # 875
1939 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
MiaBella03:  Thank you! I’m hoping so too. Husband and I are ready to start our family. Bought our house, got “family” cars this past weekend. All we need is a little one!

Post # 876
51 posts
Worker bee

Congrats on all the BFPs!!!

AF arrived last night 2 days late for me so i’ll be joining the  November board

FX for everyone still to test 🙂

Post # 877
14 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2010

Good Afternoon Bees,

I thought Id give a little update.. (its too hard to be quiet on these things). If you read the feed you know that DH and I BD on -4O. So I knew my chances were slim, but nonthes less I still got a little excited. I started talking up my excitement of the “what if”, but knew that it was low bc he would be out of town until two days too late.  Well, HE DROVE HOME ON O DAY!! (THREE HOURS)That sweet man. So He upped my chances a little. Now, I dont do OPK’s but I am pretty regular based on CM and an app I keep on my phone. So…we shall see. But my chances are SO much better! Yay for me!

So now 2 DPO (I know its too early to symptom spot) unless I ovulated a few days early (which happens sometimes) that I might be 5 DPO, based on EWCM. Anyways…I dont feel symptomy, just some minor heartburn ALL day long? Is that even a symptom? 

Let me know your thoughts about it…. and REJOYCE WITH ME ABOUT MY CHANCES BEING UPPED!

Post # 878
279 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

Ok, ladies I am sort of freaking out.  I got a BFP on Saturday night using a FRER.  Sunday morning I took a digital which said not pregnant.  To ease my mind I took another FRER that showed two lines.  This morning my husband was going to be home and I wanted to tell him with a digital so I tried another and still a BFN on the digital.  My lines are clearly visable, but not dark on the FRER.  Today I am 11 DPO.  Is this going to be a chemical pregnancy?  When I had my miscarriage, the digital came back positive the same day I got the first positive FRER

Post # 879
1481 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

View original reply
happyheartbee:  IT could just be too early for the digi to show up. Give it a few days and try again. 

Post # 880
279 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
JLFinch:  Thanks for the response, it is just so hard not to compare this time to last time.  I don’t feel like I will be able to believe it until I see the word pregnant pop up!

Post # 881
608 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
babymeup:  That’s awesome news! Hopefully that long drive will pay off with a BFP soon. From what I’ve read almost everything is a symptom so FX that’s a good sign for you. 

View original reply
happyheartbee:  Congratulations, that’s definitely a BFP! I’m not sure what the digital is doing though but I’m hoping it was just a bad batch or it’s simply too early. Did they both have the same expiration date? 

Post # 882
1481 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

View original reply
happyheartbee:  Trust me I know what you mean! FX that it is a sticky baby!

Post # 883
279 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
MiaBella03:  They were from 2 different boxes.  Purchased about 6 months apart.  I am hoping it’s too early.  I am trying to wait until wednesday which would have been CD1 and retest with the digital. I am pretty terrified this means bad news for this little bean though. 

Post # 884
608 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
happyheartbee:  No no no, don’t go that route. You need to stay positive because the moment you start thinking negatively is the moment you begin expecting the worst, and we need to expect only the best right now. I’m chalking it up to it’s simply too early and hopefuly Wednesday will give you that digital result you’re after. Stay positive bee and have hope, don’t count the little bean out. 

Post # 885
279 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
MiaBella03:  You are right. Im trying to stay positive. I just want to be prepared. My miscarriage last time took me so off guard. I had no idea it was coming. 

The topic ‘October 2015 POAS Board’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors