(Closed) October 2016 Brides

posted 4 years ago in Ceremony
Post # 3
558 posts
Busy bee

October 1st as well 🙂

We booked our venue and put down the deposit, I’m getting my engagement photos done in about two weeks, so we booked/paid our photographer for that…

I’ll be putting a deposit down for my dress in November, but other than that I’m sittin’ pretty till next year. It’s hard to pay for everything so quickly and so far ahead of time!

Congrats!

ETA: We have the grooms/bridal party picked out, catering is through the venue, same with ceremony and all of that. We really just have to worry about decor/DJ/Photographer next year. It’s pretty easy since I’ve planned my wedding in my head for YEARS LOL just need the  $$$

Post # 4
22 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2016

Congrats! I’ve been engaged for a little over a month, with Oct. 8, 2016 as our wedding date. 

So far, we’ve got our venue picked out (can’t book more than a year ahead), we’ve put a deposit down for a photographer, decided on catering (luckily, my dad has a catering biz), decided on booze, decided on a DJ (my FI’s cousin), decided on the wedding party (but haven’t officially asked yet) and I’ve started thinking about decor. We’ll be booking our bakery in December before our town’s big bridal fair. Dress, invites, engagement session, flowers etc. will wait until next year! 

Post # 5
27 posts
Newbee

Congrats!!! October 15,2016 for me!!!! Got engaged on Christmas day. Have everything booked already but doing a semi-destination wedding so everything was included in the venue. Just went this weekend to look at dresses. Alot of venues and venders book really early and quick so if you come across a place or someone you really want to use for your wedding don’t wait to long to book them.

Post # 7
118 posts
Blushing bee

Date twin! I’ve been engaged since Memorial Day, and since then I’ve booked my venue, which covers both the ceremony site and reception and includes the caterer, as well as the hotel block for it, booked my photographer and have the engagement shoot next month,  arranged for an officiant (my uncle), and ordered my gown last month. I’ve got a contract from my DJ and I just need to mail the deposit off, and I still need to find a florist. The wedding party is all set as well, on both sides. Im trying to have as much set as early as possible. 

Post # 8
4029 posts
Honey bee

Aww I’m OCTOBER 1st too! Yay! First thing I did was book venue, then florist, then dress, then photograoher, but granted I’ve had a lot of time to do this since I was engaged in Dec 2014 lol.. Good luck Bee! Can’t wait to share our journies with our fellow month twins! 

The topic ‘October 2016 Brides’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors