(Closed) October 2016 Brides!! Next on your To-Do list?!

posted 5 years ago in Reception
Post # 2
434 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

View original reply
chelseanhilliard:  ordering invitations!  I have a lot of time so I am waiting for a good deal with VistaPrint.  All my vendors are booked just doing the fine details and impatiently waiting for my wedding dress!!

Post # 4
434 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
chelseanhilliard:  yeah I didn’t want to but my sister convinced me to add an accommodation and reception card.  I kind of wanted the RSVP because I love getting mail 😝  

im dreading tryingg to wrangle the herd of cats to RSVP in time hahaha!!!

Post # 6
259 posts
Helper bee

Within the next month we plan on doing flowers, our registry, and going for our cake tasting…. finally getting to the exciting stuff! 

Post # 7
443 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
chelseanhilliard:  seriously I cannot believe how fast this is going!!! in just a few weeks I’ll be 6 months away

I’ve done so much though, I feel pretty good. Next up on my to-do list is getting the Groom/Groomsman outfit picked out and ready to go and I’ve got a list of all my decor/extras/gifts ready to go and each month I’ve been buying a few off the list so I don’t have to buy it all at once when it gets closer.

Post # 9
259 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
chelseanhilliard:  haha i’m sure the registry is probably one of the best things to do.   This weekend we also plan on ordering part of our parent gifts & groomsmen gifts.  

Post # 12
1154 posts
Bumble bee

Next up for us is cake tasting and finding the grooms/men outfits. 

Post # 13
256 posts
Helper bee

I literally have everything done that I can up to this point! I guess flowers/cake??

I got all of my vendors paid in full, my dress (getting altered), BM/GM gifts, all of it. Flowers, cake, and food choices are reallly all that’s left 🙂

Post # 14
10543 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: City, State

Need to find a photographer. I vaguely need hair and makeup people but I worked in cosmetology for 5 years so I’m not stressed about finding someone.

I guess I should probably alter my dress too. Haha!

Post # 15
259 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
chelseanhilliard:  Groomsmen are getting beer bottle catcher from Etsy and our mothers are getting personalized keepsake boxes with some type of jewelry inside.  We are still undecided on what kind of jewelry and we still arent 100% for our fathers yet.  

The topic ‘October 2016 Brides!! Next on your To-Do list?!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors