(Closed) October 2016 brides- show me your dresses!

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 76
231 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

View original reply
nattybeee:  Love your dress!  Makes me so happy to see other ivory over light gold brides

Post # 77
383 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
kenz29:  right?! It’s just such a romantic color without losing that “bridal” feel to it. I had my heart set on all ivory for the sake of tradition until I saw my dress. I was obsessed with how beautiful the light gold was and I knew I had to have the ivory over gold.

Post # 78
231 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
nattybeee:  Same!  I never even knew ivory over gold was a thing until I walked into my first bridal shop.  I always thought I would get a white dress but when I tried this dress on there was no denying it was the right one & perfect for a fall wedding.  I did have slight dress regret about the color at first but after I snapped out of it I fell in love all over again.

Post # 79
3 posts
Wannabee

Queen of the awkward hands! Here’s mine. This is the sample dress and is too short. Casablanca 2197. Hoping for warmth but if not, it is a short ceremony anyway.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by leelee16.
Post # 80
52 posts
Worker bee

10/15 in Texas 😁

Post # 81
3723 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
leelee16:  Totally stunning!

Post # 82
729 posts
Busy bee

C343B7_C343F

October 15th πŸ™‚ Doing indoor ceremony at my church as well as indoor reception at venue that is along a river. Hoping for wonderful fall colors and they also have a large patio/deck so i’m hoping it’s nice enough guests will want to visit out there! Can’t wait! The countdown begins πŸ™‚

Post # 83
1392 posts
Bumble bee

My dress is all over the boards, but I’m an October bride so here it is. #sorrynotsorry πŸ™‚

trisaclassic

Post # 84
70 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
lightchaser:  I really love your dress! I definitely was considering a white and black dress but went full on black in the end and regret nothing! πŸ™‚

Post # 85
140 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2016 - pier 5 hotel

Oct 1st here! It’s a horrible pic but it’s ivory lace over Champaign allure

Post # 86
1052 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
poorviolet:  Oooh, can I see it? I was going to go that route, but my family would be expecting that and I wanted to surprise them a bit… πŸ™‚

Post # 87
124 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

View original reply
kenz29:  who’s your designer and style? That dress is beautiful!

Post # 88
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2016 - Vie

Here’s my dress for our 10.21.16 wedding in Philadelphia! Normally this is the last weekend of nice weather so I’m crossing my fingers that it will be high 60s that day! Our ceremony is outside but will be pretty short and sweet!

Post # 89
69 posts
Worker bee

I’m travelling from Ireland over to Las Vegas to get married in the desert with family on 28th October. Wanted a light simple dress and love lace… heres mine!

And here’s the back… (a bit creased!) And needs the petticoat.

It’s actually very light for a wedding dress. Here’s how I want my hair:

Post # 90
70 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
lightchaser:  I’m still waiting for it to arrive so I only have the sample photo. My bridesmaids dresses are orange in a flowy high-low style with the same kind of jeweled top in the bust like mine.

The topic ‘October 2016 brides- show me your dresses!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors