(Closed) October 2016 brides- show me your dresses!

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 91
9758 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: City, State

Oct 15th!

Post # 92
1052 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

View original reply
poorviolet:  Gorgeous!

Post # 93
3058 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
lookingahead:  love the simple elegance of your dress!  I’m probably biased because my dress has straps, too! 🙂 

Post # 94
3058 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
FAisms:  gorgeous dress, and I love the loose romantic updo with flowers! I hope you’ll post a recap for your wedding 🙂 

Post # 95
52 posts
Worker bee

Hey October 2016 Brides!  I just got the call that my dress arrived, but I’m not really sure what to do next, I feel like it is too early to start alterations, since all I will need is to bring it in a bit.  What are your timelines for alterations?  My wedding is October 16 and plan to have it done around October 1.  Some have told me to start in July and some have said to wait until August.  Thoughts?

Thanks Bees!

• This reply was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by BlondiCJ1.
Post # 96
1093 posts
Bumble bee

Mywedding is October 22, 2016 and the salon has me scheduled to come in the first week in August.  I will have the bust and sleeves taken in, the hemline raised slightly and a bustle added.

Post # 97
729 posts
Busy bee

I am October 15th and my first fitting is end of August! No major alterations needed besides hem, bustle and bringing in the bodice area! 

Post # 99
397 posts
Helper bee

Here is my dress! I am getting married October 15 & can’t wait to wear my dress! I live in Florida and getting married in Florida so it will either be really hot or warm! 

Post # 100
397 posts
Helper bee

I also wanted to add that I love every dress posted! 

The topic ‘October 2016 brides- show me your dresses!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors