(Closed) October 2016 Mamas!

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 136
128 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

View original reply
alexsmith217:  how exciting!!! Do twins run in your family? I’m a twin and really hoping there’s just one baby in there when I go to my appointment! 

Post # 137
226 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

View original reply
MissB15:  my cousin has twins and after speaking with my parents I’ve found out there are a few distant cousins with twins.

Post # 138
116 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

View original reply
alexsmith217:  congratulations!!

Post # 139
41 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2013

How far along are you? 8 weeks, 3 days, according to LMP!

What’s your estimated due date: Based on LMP, October 12. However, when I had the scan, the tech and the doctor told me around October 10. 

How many cycles trying? Too many! We lost two last year and I am a little more confident about this one being my “rainbow” baby. 

When did you get your BFP? I am not sure. I tested on day 18ish post ovulation. πŸ˜‰ 

Who have you told? Husband and immediate families. 

When do you plan on telling more people? Yes! Around 12 weeks or so. Until next scan. 

How did you tell your partner? I just blurted it out as soon as he got home from work! I was (am) too scared this one was going to end up like the other two and I wasn’t sure what to do! I went on full panic mode. πŸ˜‰ 

Any symptoms yet? Sore breasts, nausea/vomiting, frequent urination and feeling very bloated! 

What are you most excited about/for? Feel baby move and find out the sex! 

When is your first appt? I had an appointment at 5 1/2 weeks and at 7 weeks because the doctor considered me high risk. 

Will you be finding out the sex or being team green?  Finding out, for sure! Ahhh! 

Post # 140
279 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014 - Muhlhauser Barn

Welcome!!!! We’re pretty active on our secret facebook group — if you want to join just send me a message with your email πŸ™‚

Post # 141
1323 posts
Bumble bee

Hi ladies, thought I’d give this a go even though I’m a bit rubbish! 

ROLL CALL!!

How far along are you? At least 7 weeks according to my pregnancy test, but I’m going to take a punt at 9… maybe.

What’s your estimated due date: 1-10 October… ish… at a guess

How many cycles trying? NTNP for about 2 months

When did you get your BFP? 2 weeks ago at 8pm on a Sunday evening – couldn’t wait any longer to test.

Who have you told? Parents, siblings, some work people who might have been worried by my sudden ill appearance.

When do you plan on telling more people? Definitely not until after 12 weeks

How did you tell your partner? I handed him the warm stick of my pee. I’d already mentioned to him the day before that I thought I might be pregnant because he wanted us to go out drinking; I opted to be designated driver. 

Any symptoms yet? Sore boobs (OMG my nipples hurt!), slight nausea, fatigue, random crying, crazy painful cramps and lower back pain. Suddenly hate blackcurrant. 

What are you most excited about/for? Seeing the baby on a scan and eventually feeling it move.

When is your first appt? Just had it today. Being referred for an early dating scan in the next few days. πŸ™‚

Will you be finding out the sex or being team green? Definitely want to know! 

Post # 142
260 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

Hi ladies, I’m a November mama to be but I thought I’d post this here in case anyone had any information.  I’m just shy of 6 weeks and have been having mild discomfort/twinges in my abdomen and what feels like under my ribs.  No spotting or anything and nothing really painful.  The twinges are never really in the same spot – they come and go and have probably done so for the past week or so.  Did anyone else experience this or have any information (ie: that this is normal or should be checked out)?  Thanks in advance!  

Post # 143
86 posts
Worker bee

How far along are you? 10 weeks

What’s your estimated due date: October 3- I had an ultra sound at 6 weeks to get a date

How many cycles trying? First cycle

When did you get your BFP? I wasn’t keepting track of my cycle so I’m not sure. When the doctor asked me the date of my last period I had no idea!

Who have you told? Our parents, my sister and one close friend

When do you plan on telling more people? Probably not until 14 weeks or so

How did you tell your partner? We weren’t trying with this baby so it was a big surpirse! I said remember how we talked about maybe having another baby… well guess what it’s happening! lol

Any symptoms yet? Nausea and general soreness. I was very sick in my last pregnancy so everything I’m feeling this time is like a walk in the park haha!

What are you most excited about/for? Very excited to see our daughter as a big sister. I feel much more confidant with baby two, first baby was a little scary!

When is your first appt? I had one at 7 weeks as I’m higher risk. We’ve had two miscarriages and then a rainbow baby. We seem to get pregnant easily, it’s keeping the pregnancy that’s been challenging. I’m taking progesterone and having more regular appts. I feel so nervous about this pregnancy!

Will you be finding out the sex or being team green? We will find out. I really like being able to plan. Super Type A! πŸ˜‰

Post # 144
86 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
ChiTownBee27:  I get this too, mostl when I get up to fast. If your nervous it’s always good to ask your doctor.

Post # 145
8880 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

I’m finally ready to join!

How far along are you? 5w6d

What’s your estimated due date: Oct. 31st (To be confirmed soon)

How many cycles trying? 1

When did you get your BFP? ten days ago – I thought I had a period and was waiting to ovulate. Something was off and I tested and got the shock of a lifetime!

Who have you told? DH, BFF, parents, January 2014 mamas

When do you plan on telling more people? Family around 8 weeks, public not sure

How did you tell your partner? I honestly was so shocked myself that I came running down the stairs yelling OH MY GOD waving the test

Any symptoms yet? Sore boobs, hungrier, round ligament pain already (ugh)

What are you most excited about/for? A healthy baby & my DD holding her little brother/sister

When is your first appt? Next Monday for blood work. I’m on progesterone so they’re monitoring me closely. Hoping to have my first ultrasound in 2 weeks.

Will you be finding out the sex or being team green? Definitely will find out

Post a pic of your BFP if you want!
WB doesn’t let me upload pics anymore πŸ™

• This reply was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by  Lyndzo.
Post # 146
8880 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

View original reply
Mrs. Jaguar:  OMG just saw this now, congratulations! <3

Post # 147
279 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014 - Muhlhauser Barn

View original reply
truthah:  
View original reply
rustic0820:  
View original reply
Lyndzo:  welcome!!! If you’d like to join the secret facebook group send me your email address and I’ll get you added!!!!

Post # 148
2107 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

View original reply
ChiTownBee27:  It’s pretty normal from what I’ve been told. Even my doctors said it’s normal. Lots of things stretching and moving around in there. If you’re concerned though always call your doctor. They are used to all our crazy questions and it’s what they are there for! I’ve utlized the nurse email/phone line probably to many times…

Post # 149
469 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

View original reply
ChiTownBee27:  I don’t mean to thread jack here but I am a September mama and just wanted to let you know that I had this very frequently early on. I used to check for blood every time I went to the restroom and was paranoid at every little twinge. I am now 13 weeks and so far so good!!

πŸ™‚

Post # 150
8880 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

View original reply
amandaleaou:  I messaged another person on here, but I’ll send you a message too. I’d love to join! πŸ™‚

The topic ‘October 2016 Mamas!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors