(Closed) October 2016 Mamas!

posted 4 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 151
260 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

rustic0820:  MrsSeptemberPenguin:  stringofpearls:  Thank you for the replies, it seemed quite normal given everyting going on in there but it’s nice to hear that I’m not the only one!  I haven’t called my doctor and the discomfort has lessened today so, fingers crossed that this is just a passing “joy” of the first trimester!

Post # 152
1326 posts
Bumble bee

Can I join the secret Facebook club please? 😀

I needed to wait until my dating scan before I could get the date. 🙂 

Post # 153
2108 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

truthah:  If you message amandaleaou I’m pretty sure she can get you added (she’ll need your email):) 

Post # 154
2119 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

booktea92:  

how far: 15 weeks today!!

ETD: October 12

cycles trying?: 2

get BFP: not sure what this is lol

who have i told: right now everyone lol but at first my husband, my mom, and my best friend!

when to plan to tell more people: i announced it at 12 weeks via facebook

how did i tell husband?: i just showed him the stick lol nothing fancy. he wasnt really sure what he was looking at

symptons: at frist sooo tired, hungry!!, a little nausa at first but only if i didnt stuff my face, sore boobs, huge boobs, sore back. i feel much better now. i get kind of couch bound after 630pm . right now its been weird dreams, sexy dreams too. once and a while back pain but ive been spinning and i think that contributes.

most excited for? to find out the sex!! i have no patience! and  idk why but ive been excited for babys first christmas? im not even a huge christmas fan but i keep thinking about it haha

first apt: already going to have a quad test in a few weeks so that will be my second apt actually. i work at the clinic so i see my OB every day.

def finding out the sex asap. i just have no patience and its killing me. im really excited to find out!! its so hard for us to agree on names so that will help narrow it down a bit 😉

Post # 155
653 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Wow, I haven’t been on here in what feels like years. I know I’m a little late to the party but I’d love to join and hopefully the invite for FB is still open. 

ROLL CALL!!

How far along are you? 14 weeks on the nose

What’s your estimated due date: Oct. 30th (I have a feeling it will be late though and I will get a baby as my birthday present (Nov 5th)) 

How many cycles trying? 6

When did you get your BFP? February 20th 

Who have you told? Darling Husband, immediate and extended family now know, and our best friends. No one on FB knows and most of the friends don’t know either. 

When do you plan on telling more people? Around 18-20 wks (after we know the gender)  

How did you tell your partner? I took one test in the morning but it was so faint. We went to the zoo later that day and I took another test there which darkened faster. I didn’t even get to tell him because I just asked “what he would do if we did end up pregnant” and he said “why are you asking me? Are we pregnant” and I said “Well I’m not 100% sure but maybe”. Then we bought a digital and I told him to read it and he came out of the washroom with it, gave me a hug from behind and showed me the test. 

Any symptoms yet? Most of the first trimester symptoms have subsided. I’m still super bloated or could just be all the weight I gained from the carbs I ate to keep my nausea at bay.  

What are you most excited about/for? Just knowing the gender and meeting our baby

When is your first appt? It was Mar 22nd 

Will you be finding out the sex or being team green? Hopefully finding out 

Post # 156
279 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014 - Muhlhauser Barn

MiaBella03:  souza_2005:  truthah:  sorry everyone! I’ve been slacking on checking my messages lately! If you send me your email I’ll get you added ASAP!

Post # 157
50 posts
Worker bee

Hey ladies I’m a little late posting lol I’m super excited congratulations to everyone!!

How far along are you? 18 weeks 3 days What’s your estimated due date: Oct. 16th How many cycles trying? 0 When did you get your BFP? dont remember haha  Who have you told? Darling Husband, our entire family.  How did you tell your partner? With cookies lol with the saying on it I’m pregnant on them.  Any symptoms yet? Sore boobs, slight nausea, fatigue, What are you most excited about/for? Meeting mybaby and   finally holding my baby in my arms this fall:) When is your first appt? March 8th  Will you be finding out the sex or being team green? not finding out. 

Post # 158
92 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Hi bees. I took an extended leave of absence from the bee as I was dying from morning sickness for about 2 mos. And I have been bumped to a November mama when I got an ultrasound and they did some measuring. I wish you all the best of luck…and as I’m due Nov. 2, there is still a chance of being an Oct. Mom after all! 

The topic ‘October 2016 Mamas!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors