(Closed) October 2016 Mamas!

posted 4 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 91
279 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014 - Muhlhauser Barn

txlolo:  GingerBaby:  lroetheli:  congrats to all of you! So glad to see you each got your BFP after having issues previously! Fingers crossed that this is your sticky baby!

Spade504:  congratulations! I love how you told your husband!

if you each want to send me your email I’ll get you added to the secret facebook group if you’d like!

Post # 92
128 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Congratulations to all the new October mommas! It’s exciting seeing our group get bigger!

Post # 93
154 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

How far along are you? 6 weeks, 4 days

What’s your estimated due date: October 3rd

How many cycles trying? 2

When did you get your BFP? This past Sunday, 2/7/16 

Who have you told? My husband and my best friends

When do you plan on telling more people? For immediate family, probably the first week of March after my doctor’s appointment. I would like to wait until 12 weeks to tell everyone else, but that will depend on how quickly I start showing.

How did you tell your partner? Nothing too exciting. We were snuggling in bed and I blurted out, “I’m pregnant”

Any symptoms yet? It has been so odd. No symptoms, tested on Sunday, and BAM, now I have symptoms. Fatigue for sure, especially in the afternoon. Nausea in the evening, especially around dinner time.

What are you most excited about/for? I can’t wait to see how my son reacts to the new baby

When is your first appt? Scheduled for Friday, March 4th

Will you be finding out the sex or being team green? We are definately not patient, so we will be finding out. If it is a boy, we have pretty much everything we need. If it is a girl, this mama gets to go clothes shopping!

Post # 94
714 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

How far along are you? 6 Weeks 5 days

What’s your estimated due date: Oct. 1st

How many cycles trying? 13

When did you get your BFP? January 24th

Who have you told? Hubby and the student loan lady (stopping payments lol)

When do you plan on telling more people? Family at 10 weeks and friends at 12-13 weeks

How did you tell your partner? I took a test, and already had 2 t-shirts that said “Acheivement reached: Create Offspring”, my husband is an xbox gamer and it is in that style. I got the shirts after we started trying, and started getting sad that I’d never be able to give it to him. When I handed it to him I said….I took a test!

Any symptoms yet? Sore boobs, slight nausea, fatigue

What are you most excited about/for? Feeling baby kick, and seeing his/her little face, who will they look like:)

When is your first appt? March 2

Will you be finding out the sex or being team green? OH YES!

Post # 97
115 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

amandaleaou:  thanks! I am so excited/happy/nervous to be here! I sent you a message for the FB add. let me know if you didn’t get it

Post # 98
279 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014 - Muhlhauser Barn

txlolo:  would you mind sending me the email address you use to log into facebook? Thanks!!

Post # 99
194 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: Backyard

booktea92:  No, I didn’t get them – are they supposed to come to my email or my FB account? Maybe I need to turn back on my email notifications from them.

Post # 101
194 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: Backyard

booktea92:  Haven’t seen any, so I guess my email is eating them. I probably got angry at getting too many FB notifications at some point and disabled them – now I can’t even remember how I did that! I’ll message you with my FB name instead, thanks 🙂

Post # 103
373 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014 - Beach

How far along are you? 4 weeks

What’s your estimated due date: October 22nd

How many cycles trying? unplanned 😀

When did you get your BFP? 4 days ago

Who have you told? Darling Husband, parents, inlaws, brothers, and my bestfriend

When do you plan on telling more people? Around 10 weeks

How did you tell your partner? I called him on the phone and told him the test was positive 

Any symptoms yet? Sore boobs, slight nausea, fatigue, extreme mood changes

What are you most excited about/for? Meeting him/her for the first time and holding him/her in my arms and unprotected sex 😀

When is your first appt? Had it already next one in 2 weeks

Will you be finding out the sex or being team green? Definitley finding out

Post # 104
300 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Still hasn’t sunk in yet! Squinter this morning! This will be baby #2. My daughter is almost 17 months. 

ROLL CALL!!

How far along are you? Not sure! I’m guessing around 4 weeks. I have only had one period post pregnancy/breastfeeding and my cycle was all over the place. 

What’s your estimated due date: I’m guessing Oct 20th ish, but again, no clue! 

How many cycles trying? 1

When did you get your BFP? this morning

Who have you told? my husband. like we did with baby 1, we will hold off on telling our families until our first doctor’s appointment.

When do you plan on telling more people? last time we told super close friends (maybe 4 people) and our families after our first doctor’s appointment, work once I was in the second trimester, and shared with FB after our 20 week scan. we will probably do something similar this go round.

How did you tell your partner? I showed him the wondfo and he asked if it was a real pregnancy test. 

Any symptoms yet? Sore boobs, slight nausea, and metallic taste in my mouth. the boobs are really what gave it away! 

What are you most excited about/for? Watching my daughter become a big sister!! I can’t wait. 

When is your first appt? Not sure. I’ll call later this week if the line keeps getting darker. 

Will you be finding out the sex or being team green? We will find out (my husband couldn’t help himself last time and I have a feeling it will be the same again!)

Post # 105
365 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

How far along are you? Dunno – 4 weeks?

What’s your estimated due date: Unsure – We’re saying October 25 for now.

How many cycles trying? 1/2?  I had my IUD removed January 4.  I got a light period pretty quickly and a positive pregnancy test 

When did you get your BFP? Yesterday evening.  I honestly hadn’t thought I had ovulated yet, so I had been taking ovulation tests the past few days, which had been positive.  I thought it was weird that I had positive OPKs for 2 days straight.  I was doing reading that this can happen but that you can also be pregnant.  So, last night, I thought what the hey, and sure enough…

Who have you told? Husband and daycare since they are on a year waiting list.  🙂

When do you plan on telling more people? With my son, we waited until about 13 weeks.  However, we are seeing family next month, so we will probably tell them then.

How did you tell your partner? I said holy crap; I’m pregnant.  His response was WHAT?!  HOW?!  Like he doesn’t know…

Any symptoms yet? Cramps on my left side

What are you most excited about/for? I haven’t even processed that far along yet!

When is your first appt? March 14 for 1st ultrasound

Will you be finding out the sex or being team green?  We will find out

The topic ‘October 2016 Mamas!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors