43 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2013

How far along are you? 4 weeks

What’s your estimated due date: October 27

How many cycles trying? 1

When did you get your BFP? This morning

Who have you told? Husband

When do you plan on telling more people? Parents and in-laws after my first prenatal doctor appointment, everyone else once the 2nd trimester begins. 

How did you tell your partner? “Hi Daddy!”

Any symptoms yet? Fatigue, cramps, back aches, headaches, so much bloating, sore boobs

What are you most excited about/for? Experiencing pregnancy and meeting my little one in October. Happy Birthday to me! 

When is your first appt? March 17

Will you be finding out the sex or being team green? Team Green for me, and I think my husband wants to find out. 

Post # 109
1 posts
Wannabee

Congrats ladies!

How far along are you? 4 weeks 2 day

What’s your estimated due date: Oct. 25th

How many cycles trying? 4

When did you get your BFP? Yesterday afternoon 

Who have you told? My husband

When do you plan on telling more people? Not sure yet

How did you tell your partner? Walked downstairs and it kinda happened. I was in shock.

Any symptoms? Fatigue and cramping

What are you most excited about/for? Having another baby to cuddle

When is your first appt? Haven’t made one yet

Will you be finding out the sex or being team green? Definitely finding out

Post # 110
219 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

How far along are you? 5 weeks, 6 days

What’s your estimated due date: 10/15!!

How many cycles trying? 6

When did you get your BFP? 1st week of Feb (REALLLLLLLLLLLY EARLY!!)

Who have you told? DH, both sets of parents, my grandparents, a good chunk of my friends, I can’t keep the news to myself!!!

When do you plan on telling more people? 12 weeks we’ll make it official

How did you tell your partner? I had him get out of bed and squint at the line with me bc I figured I was being crazy haha! So we kinda found out together!

Any symptoms yet? Sore boobs, so much fatigue, just started getting nauseous today

What are you most excited about/for? Becoming a parent with DH!!

When is your first appt? March 1st

Will you be finding out the sex or being team green? team green!

Post # 111
1018 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Hi Ladies, I haven’t been on the Bee in a while due to the birth of baby #1 keeping us busy =)

Roll Call:

How far along are you? 7 + 2 

What’s your estimated due date: Oct. 8th ish?

When did you get your BFP? Jan 29 i think?

Who have you told? Husbands and our Immediate Families

When do you plan on telling more people? Sometime after the 1st appointment 

How did you tell your partner? I said “Oh Shit, that happened quick”

Any symptoms yet? Waves of nausea & fatigue from simple things

What are you most excited about/for? Seeing my Daugther as a big sister! And adding to our family. and Nursing again, i miss that =)

When is your first appt? Feb 29

Will you be finding out the sex or being team green? Team Green again! It was so much fun the 1st time around.

Post # 112
176 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

How far along are you? About 4 weeks 2 days 

What’s your estimated due date: 30th October 

How many cycles trying? 5

When did you get your BFP? 19/1

Who have you told? My DH

When do you plan on telling more people? Not sure yet. We can’t wait to start telling people but are also loving having a little secret between just us 😍

How did you tell your partner? I told him I had something to show him and he asked was I pregnant (I was fumbling in the bathroom vanity draw lol). 

Any symptoms? cramping, Diarrhea, not sleeping well, nausea, dry heaving, food aversions, really hungry… lots lol. 

What are you most excited about/for? having a happy and healthy baby in 8 months time, seeing what the baby looks like, seeing DH as a daddy 

When is your first appt? I haven’t made one yet

Will you be finding out the sex or being team green? Yes we want to know 😄

Post # 113
279 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014 - Muhlhauser Barn

Welcome to all the new Mamas! We’re much more active over on our private facebook page. If you send me your email I’ll get you added!

Post # 114
107 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

How far along are you? 5 weeks tomorrow 

What’s your estimated due date: October 25th

How many cycles trying? This was kind of a happy accident, though we were about to ttc again after Feb’s cycle. It just never started because I was already pregnant! But we did try for about 4 months in 2015. 

When did you get your BFP? 2/19

Who have you told? DH and one work friend. 

When do you plan on telling more people? Probably after first doctor’s appointment. I think we’ll tell our parents then , not sure about others.

How did you tell your partner? I kept it a secret for about 12 hours. I gave him a card that said “woo-hoo” on the outside. He was really confused. Then he opened it and it said “Congratulations! You’re going to be a daddy! ” Since we weren’t actively trying he was a little surprised… “Wait, so you’re pregnant??”

Any symptoms? The thing that prompted me to test was overwhelming fatigue. Cramps. I’m peeing a lot. But that’s really it! 

What are you most excited about/for? Telling my parents, having babies at the same time as some of my friends, getting to see what baby looks like, my husband becoming a father, future family trips. 

When is your first appt? March 15th.. seems so far away!

Will you be finding out the sex or being team green? I wish I could be team green, but I really want to know! We will find out 🙂 

Post # 115
3 posts
Wannabee

How far along are you? 5 weeks 5 days

What’s your estimated due date: October 21

When did you get your BFP? February 9; 9 dpo.

Who have you told? Husband, parents, in-laws, some friends. We’re excited!

When do you plan on telling more people? We’ll probably go “public” either after my first ultrasound (8 weeks) or after the first trimester. 

How did you tell your partner? I told him I got him an early Valentines day present. I bought him the baby book Guess How Much I Love You and inside I wrote, “Daddy, mommy picked this out for you to read to me in 9 months. Can’t wait to meet you! Love, baby”

Any symptoms yet? Fatigue, light cramping, bloating, sore boobs, and as of this week nausea/morning sickness is in full swing 🙁

What are you most excited about/for? My first ultrasound and watching baby grow in my belly.

When is your first appt? March 7. Can’t come soon enough!

Will you be finding out the sex or being team green? We’ll definitely find out as soon as we can!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by  leahlvd.
Post # 116
176 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
amandaleaou:  I’ve messaged you my email address 🙂 thanks bee! 

Post # 117
260 posts
Helper bee

Hi ladies – joining here as I’m fairly certain I’m pregnant (multiple BFPs) but found out about 3 hours ago and haven’t told anyone, including DH, so I can’t talk anyone of my friends with kids ATM. I’ll see the doctor in a few weeks but I’m thinking I’m due somewhere around mid to late November. Anyway, wanted to pose a question about exercise to the group (I googled it but got so many different answers) – has anyone’s doctor told them to limit their exercise in the very early weeks? Or to monitor their heartbeats so they stay within a certain range? I’m not talking anything crazy – mostly cardio – running, biking, elliptical, etc.. Thanks in advance!

Post # 118
106 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

View original reply
ChiTownBee27:  because of cramping and bleeding my doctor suggested to only walk – no running which is what I was doing a couple of times a week. I’m still on the walk only plan at 7 weeks. 

Post # 119
1297 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

ROLL CALL!!

How far along are you? 5 weeks 3 days

What’s your estimated due date: Oct. 26th

How many cycles trying? 3 1/2 years + IVF treatment

When did you get your BFP? Valentines Day

Who have you told? Quite a few people as we weren’t secretive about our IVF treatment

When do you plan on telling more people? Everyone else after 12 weeks

How did you tell your partner? “I got you a valentines present after all”

Any symptoms yet? spotting, nausea, cramps

What are you most excited about/for? This has been a long journey for us. I’m just hoping we make it

When is your first appt? Ongoing monitoring with my fertility clinic. First ultrasound 7 weeks

Will you be finding out the sex or being team green? Definitely finsing out. No team green here. I’m way too impatient for that!

View original reply
amandaleaou:  I have PMd you about the fb group

Post # 120
226 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

How far along are you? 6 weeks

What’s your estimated due date: october 23rd

How many cycles trying? 3

When did you get your BFP? valentines day

Who have you told? my husband and his parents, my parents live overseas and are currently on holiday so I’ll tell them in a few days.

When do you plan on telling more people? 12 weeks

How did you tell your partner? I wrapped up the test with his other Valentine’s Day presents.

What are you most excited about/for? holding/seeing my baby for the first time and seeing my husband as a father.

When is your first appt? 12th March

Will you be finding out the sex or being team green? i want to find out but tell everyone we don’t know, my husband doesnt want to find out, I guess the discussion will continue!

The topic ‘October 2016 Mamas!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors