(Closed) October 2016 Mamas!

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 121
227 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

ROLL CALL!!

How far along are you? I havent been to the DR yet, but I was tracking everything so I am thinking I am 5 weeks

What’s your estimated due date: from my estimate – Oct 27th 

How many cycles trying? 12

When did you get your BFP? Feb 25 + Feb 26 (had to make sure!!!)

Who have you told? Husband. Its such a hard secret to keep!

When do you plan on telling more people? I would like to tell my parents & sister after my first appointment… but they dont live near me so it has to be over the phone. ๐Ÿ™  My mom is coming to see me in April so i could tell her then, but that feels so far away!

How did you tell your partner? We had the day off together and it was the day i was supposed to get my period. I took a test (in secret)… but he heard me taking a pic!! haha. i tried going back to bed but he asked if i was pregnant! 

Any symptoms yet? very Sore boobs and fatigue

What are you most excited about/for? having a healthy baby. im excited for everything!!! I have always dreamed of having children. We have been trying for a year. Im reallly excited to tell my Mom

When is your first appt? Not sure. We have been going to a fertility clinic for 2 months. Tuesday (3 days) is our results meeting where we were to find out the results of our blood work and the diagnostics – my ultrasounds. So, we are keeping the appointment because we want to hear the results, im guessing they can confirm the pregnancy then. 

Will you be finding out the sex or being team green? Team Green!!

pregnancy test Feb 26

Post # 122
279 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014 - Muhlhauser Barn

View original reply
alexsmith217:  congratulations!!! If you would like to be added to the secret Facebook group send me your email & I’ll get you added — we’re much more active over there!

Post # 123
279 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
future_mrs_m:  congratulations!!! It’s so exciting to see that positive test after TTC for so long! If you want to be added to the secret facebook group send me your email and I’ll get you added — we’re much more active over there ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 124
1297 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

View original reply
future_mrs_m:  yay! Congrats! So excited to see you here!

Post # 125
227 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
Novella:  you too!!! I go to my RE for confirmation tomorrow. Looks like our due dates will be very close!

Post # 126
Bee
6468 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011 - Sydney, Australia

How far along are you? 7+3 weeks

Whatโ€™s your estimated due date: October 15

How many cycles trying? 3 fresh IVF cycles, 3 miscarriages, 8 transfers. 2+ years.

When did you get your BFP?ย At 10dpo, and I’ve been mental ever since!

Who have you told? I’m pretty vocal wkith our story – so everyone. ๐Ÿ˜‰ย 

When do you plan on telling more people? After the NT scan.

How did you tell your partner? I shoved a test in his face and made him squint!

What are you most excited about/for? giving my daughter a long awaited sibling

When is your first appt? Next appt is Wednesday 9th ๐Ÿ™‚ ย 

Will you be finding out the sex or being team green? Finding out for sure!

ย 

Post # 127
227 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
Mrs. Jaguar:  so happy for you!

Post # 128
279 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
Mrs. Jaguar:ย  congratulations!!!! I’ve followed your TTC story some on the boards — so glad to see you here and I hope you have a healthy and happy 9 months! If you want to join the secret facebook group, send me your email and I’ll get you added!

Post # 129
227 posts
Helper bee

Well, I went to my clinic to confirm pregnancy…. Confirmed!!! Only thing is I was out a week in my due date guess… New date is Nov 3. Guess I’ll be leaving you ladies ๐Ÿ™

Wishing you all a healthy pregnancy

Post # 130
260 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

View original reply
future_mrs_m:  congrats on the confirmation!  My EDD is Nov 3rd too although I wont confirm it with the doctor until the 17th.  Come join us on the November board ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 131
279 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
future_mrs_m:  we’re sad to see you go, but glad you got your confirmation of pregnancy!!!! Best luck with everything!!!

Post # 132
227 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
ChiTownBee27:  thanks! I’ll come on over ๐Ÿ™‚

Congrats!

Post # 134
404 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

How far along are you? 7 weeks 1 day according to LMP . 5 weeks 5 days (based on when I think I ovulated)

What’s your estimated due date: Dr says Oct 19th based on LMP, but I argued it because I’m  pretty confident  about my O date, within a day or two. She agreed my uterus size and position matched my dates, so I get to go it for an ultrasound at 8 and a half weeks to get a better duedate. I think my due date should be Oct 28th-29th.

How many cycles trying? 1st cycle!

When did you get your BFP? 2/15- 11 days DPO

Who have you told? DH -we’re telling my mom and in-laws this weekend

When do you plan on telling more people? I plan on telling work around 12 weeks, but I felt like I was going to throw up at least 3x today, so we’ll see if that happens! Everyone else, I’ll probably try to keep it hidden until I start showing, whenever that is. 

How did you tell your partner? I got a squinter on 2/15, but I was having a hard time wrapping my head around it and it was sooo faint. I went out and bought a little onesie that said “Daddy Loves Me” and gave it to my husband we a “Happy Belated Valentine’s day” Card the following day. My BFP was a little more convincing that day. I also know my husband and I knew he was going to panic for a day or two before he got excited, so it was nice to have the one day where I was the only one who knew.

Any symptoms yet? Sore breasts, nausea, frequent urination, cramps. I also wake up a lot at night. Is that a symptom? I’m not getting up to pee or anything. I just wake up 4-5 times a night. Before pregnancy, it was rare for me to wake up even one time.

What are you most excited about/for? I can’t wait to feel baby move. It’ll finally calm my fears that something will go wrong and I won’t know about it. 

When is your first appt? Just had it on Tuesday

Will you be finding out the sex or being team green?  Would love to me team green, but I may cave. DH was very against team green until some DJ he likes on the radio talked about how finding out the sex out his baby was the best/most memorable moment of his life.  Glad someone could talk him into it, because I’m pretty sure I would’ve caved in if he’d pressured me. Now at least I stand a chance!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by  RoseandShine.
Post # 135
226 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

I’ve been spotting this week so just went for a scan. I’m almost 7 weeks. Everything seems fine but there are two heartbeats!!!

The topic ‘October 2016 Mamas!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors