(Closed) OCTOBER 2016 POAS

posted 4 years ago in TTC
Post # 166
860 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

I tested this morning with FMU and I’m not too sure if I see something or not…damn cheapies 

Thoughts?? I think I’ll do another test tomorrow morning too

Post # 167
971 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

View original reply
teacherbee01 :  I must admit don’t see it but I don’t usually see the squinters either. Good luck!

Post # 168
860 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
teacherbee01 :  I can kind of see it with the filter you changed? 

I’d say for sure test again tomorrow with me haha 

Good luck!!!!

Post # 169
860 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
sostobe :  what did you guys hit this cycle?!?! I’m sooooo pumped for you mama!

Post # 170
1124 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
sostobe :  wow I don’t think it gets any clearer than that. Congrats!!

Post # 171
2514 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: February 2015

View original reply
teacherbee01 :  I don’t know either! That’s no help, I know.  Give it 2 days and test again? I feel like I see something on the invertex one… but it doesn’t have the green colour to it. 

View original reply
teacherbee01 :  thanks. I cheated and tested from day 7 to today (11). I’ve had squinters all week. These are a new kind of test for me and I just don’t trust them. I’ll pick up a trusty FRER today.  I know I trust them!

View original reply
Nickig_4 :  thanks lady! Yours doesn’t look totally negative either. I’d test again in a couple of days! 

Post # 172
2514 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
Nickig_4 :  O-4, O-2, O+1 this cycle. I’m still very nervous! 

View original reply
beignetwife :  thank you! 

Post # 173
1178 posts
Bumble bee

So I’m on CD 29. AF refuses to show and it’s still just some spotting. I can recall once having a cycle go longer than day 29.  I’ve had BFN’s and AF spotting past few days… I’m thinking it’s just TTC and work stress even though stress has never caused this before… right?

Post # 174
26 posts
Newbee

Sooo I couldn’t stand the wait any longer and decided to POAS this morning, a day earlier than planned. Got a BFN, and now it looks like AF is here. 🙁 Well, on to the next cycle. DH plans on taking me out for a drink tonight since I didn’t at dinner last night as a precaution.

Post # 175
2514 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
TXbride2015 :  are you temping? 

I work a stressful job and it never affected O. But the month of our wedding I ovulated a full week later than normal…. and I didn’t think I was that stressed! So it can definitely mess with your cycle. 

Fx for you!  

Post # 176
1077 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

View original reply
sostobe :  congrats!!

Post # 177
1178 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
sostobe :  stopped temping shortly after O. I have no real reason to think I’m pregnant. But I’ve never had irregular cycles. Guess I’ll wait and see but I’m already in the mindset that I’m ready to start month 2. 

Post # 178
2514 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
TXbride2015 :  You aren’t out yet, but I can understand trying to prepare mentally.  

View original reply
Kannon :  Thanks! 

View original reply
Nickig_4 :  I’ll be stalking you all morning tomorrow like a creeper.  Good Luck!  

Post # 179
658 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: Stonehouse at Stirling Ridge

So tested today and looked like a BFN but AF was due today and didn’t show…also Too Much Information but I had so much creamy CM I thought I started my period but nothing… my boobs hurt only on the sides and my nipple are starting to get itchy which is so weird…before AF I normally get sore boobs but it’s usually an overall soreness not just the sides plus they feel very firm on the sides …so confused…if AF doesn’t show tomorrow maybe I will test again …

Post # 180
860 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
cristinamarie92 :  I’m the WORST for Symptom spotting haha.. always best to wait it out and the FRER 😊

AFM- just testing with FMU and I waited for the test to dry right up…I think I see a squinter…but it’s sooooo hard to capture on camera. Let me know if you see anything! Ahhh

The topic ‘OCTOBER 2016 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors