(Closed) OCTOBER 2016 POAS

posted 4 years ago in TTC
Post # 241
62 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

Im out for October, AF showed this afternoon.  Good luck to you all, hoping for many BFP’s for you all

Post # 242
604 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

I didn’t TWW this badly the first time we conceived.  It took us quite a while, but mostly was the result of our out of town work schedules being incompatible with my schedule.  Seemed like the first month we actually hit my fertile days we got pregnant.  I barely tested, and didn’t symptom spot too much at all.

This time I’m crediting every little twinge to the fact that I might be pregnant.  I know logically that at CD 22 I shouldn’t be feeling any different, but just can’t help it.  My tests from amazon should get here tomorrow, and it’ll take everything I have not to test over the weekend.  Wish me strength!

Post # 243
279 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

I’m struggling so bad with not testing today!!! It’s taking everything in me to keep myself away from those wondfos that are calling my name…AF is expected Friday and I’m anywhere from 13-15DPO I *think*,  but since I’ve only had one period since getting Mirena out I just don’t know what to expect or even when I actually ovulated 😬 Gotta keep myself busy and not test…

Post # 244
279 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
bjenmomma :  suffice to say that last post was meant as a reply to you, as I’m wishing you the same strength that I’m wishing myself lol!!

Post # 245
279 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
cassandras87 :  I’m in the same boat. We didn’t try very hard for this first cycle but I’m still stressing like crazy. Going to have to find a better way to cope moving forward. Hugs and baby dust for next time around!

Post # 247
604 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
teacherbee01 :  You thought you had a squinter right?  I don’t know how you’re not testing today!  Do you have cheap tests? Or only FRER?

Practical advice would be to wait at least two days, but knowing me I’d be testing first thing tomorrow.

Post # 248
604 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
MrsBubsy :  I’m in the same boat.  Just had my IUD out at the end of August.  I’ve always had super regular periods though, and the little bit of tracking I’ve done suggests ovulation happened at it’s “normal” time.  I had a period 3 weeks after getting my IUD out. 

To my knowledge, Mirena doesn’t stop ovulation, just keeps things from sticking (thus the risk of ectopic pregnancy).  I had monthly PMS symptoms consistent with my cycle, even though I didn’t have normal periods.  I’m basing my assumption that I’m still as regular as ever on that.

Post # 250
2160 posts
Buzzing bee

Hi ladies!  

Teacherbee- I’m sorry!!  Buy more cheapies!

I think I ovulated yesterday, temp spike today.  I’m disappointed we didn’t hit o-1 but we did last cycle with no luck.  O-4, O-2 and O this cycle.  We may try for tonight too just in case.  I think DH is getting confused why I’m not automatically getting pregnant.  This is our 4th cycle trying and 2nd REALLY trying.  I’m not too discouraged yet and I’m hoping he doesn’t get discouraged.

Post # 251
304 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

View original reply
teacherbee01 :  I would just hold out hope regardless. You are not out till you are out

Post # 252
622 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
Scarlett11 :  That sounds like great timing. EOD is good because it gives time for the sperm to regenerate.

Post # 253
279 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
teacherbee01 :  Based on stories I’ve heard you never know!! Either way try to keep your head up and not stress too much (trust me, even typing that makes me laugh because it seems like an absurd concept!)

View original reply
bjenmomma :  I was on the pill for years before Mirena, so I was very regular then…I don’t remember ever having symptoms on Mirena though except the first couple of months, and never got AF either…I’m hoping my cycle went back to regular 26-28 days like I was on the pill but it’s so early to know! I got AF exactly 2 weeks after having Mirena out, and I’m assuming a 28 day cycle. If it’s much longer then I’m probably out of luck this month since DH has been out of town quite a bit…still trying to keep myself away from the wondfos!

Post # 254
62 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

View original reply
MrsBubsy :  I didnt expect to become so stressed out and crazy.  I will defintely have to find a better way to cope, as its not at all healthy.  I will have to find a project to occupy my time with I think.  Hugs and baby dust to you too!

Post # 255
2160 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
LLEU :  Thanks for your positivity.  We are pretty early in the journey but the BD timing feels like the only thing we have control over!  I don’t want it to become a chore though.  Trying to up the BD or BD every night isn’t as fun as it sounds before you start TTC. 

The topic ‘OCTOBER 2016 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors