• Wedding: June 2016 - Fairmont Mayakoba

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 27/48

Baby #: 2- would be his first 

Current Cycle Day/DPO: 19/4dpo

Ovulation Date: Sept. 30th

POAS Date: October 14th

Usual Cycle Length: 28-31 days

Cycles Trying: 1st 🙂 (Mirena removed Aug. 1st) 

BFP Plan: BD timing, prenatals, CM check, using Ovia & FF app 

Trying anything new this month? Sleeping more, lots more water. Hubby started FertilAid for men & less stressed 

Today at 4dpo, I’ve been having little ovarian twinges, not sure if it’s has though. Our bodies have a wicked way of doing things when we’re in our TWW :/ 

baby dust to all! 

Post # 258
1105 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

I think I’m going to need to move my POAS date to unknown, I still haven’t ovulated. This is my first cycle off BC and I had a diagnosis of PCOS while I was on it.. I was really hopeful that my body would just be normal but I’m getting a little worried now. Thinking positive thoughts for tomorrow, CD17. Any tips to promote normal cycles would be great! 

Post # 259
62 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

View original reply
teacherbee01 :  those cramps just feel like a cruel taunt to me. I’ve started November board. Hope you don’t mind 

Post # 262
1235 posts
Bumble bee

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 32/35

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 14 (either O-day or 1DPO)

Ovulation Date: Oct 5 or Oct 6

POAS Date: October 20th

Usual Cycle Length: 28

Cycles Trying: 4th

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): OPKs, timing BD

Trying anything new this month? Nope

Post # 263
34 posts
Newbee

I think I get to join the BFP Club! My lines have gotten darker, although its been a confusing past 24 hours. Went to the doc yesterday and urine test came back negative. She told me I wasn’t pregnant, but ordered a blood test. Got my result this morning and my Hcg is 41– so I AM pregnant. I’ll do another blood test tomorrow and see the change to make sure this is going in the right direction. Fingers crossed! But right now I am pregnant and that is all that matters laughing

Post # 264
1235 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
megmayo :  Well there is definitely a line there! Congrats mama!

Post # 265
2514 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: February 2015

View original reply
megmayo :  congratulations! Fx for a nice increase on your next test! 

Post # 267
104 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
megmayo :  congratulations! 

Post # 268
1179 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

View original reply
megmayo :  congrats!

Post # 269
1179 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

I think waiting for the next fertile window might be worse than the 2WW. And my work travel dates aren’t set yet so I have no idea how how timing will be so im a little frustrated today. 

at least I got to have my sushi date with DH. Hadn’t found a really good place near our house until tonight and they had fantastic happy hour prices so it was a win all around! If this takes a while, that’s just going to become my “I’m not pregnant” place. 

Post # 270
62 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

Despite overwhelming disappointment that this is not my month, Ive decided to enjoy the ‘fun’ things you cant do while pregnant over the next couple of weeks.  Last night I had a drink with dinner, going to enjoy lots of soft cheese and hot baths.

Congrats to everyone with BFP’s!!! And good luck to everyone yet to POAS

The topic ‘OCTOBER 2016 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors