(Closed) OCTOBER 2016 POAS

posted 4 years ago in TTC
Post # 271
607 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

View original reply
megmayo :  I had a Dr tell me I wasn’t pregnant with my first. She did one hell of a job stressing me out. Stay positive, those lines mean you’re definitely preggo!

Post # 272
279 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Soooo today is when AF is expected, and no sign of her or any symptoms yet…however, this is my second AF after getting Mirena out so there’s a good chance that I’m just having a longer cycle. I’m going crazy trying not to POAS yet!!!!

Post # 273
33 posts
Newbee

So today was my POAS date at 11DPO. I know it is barely there but I swear I see a very faint line very close to the T…I couldn’t seem to get a good picture of it. This past week I have been feeling muscle stretching sensations/cramping in my lower abdomen and at the beginning of the week I had a very light pinkish colour when I wiped (I’ve read some women here mention something about implantation bleeding so maybe that was it?). I’ve been getting dizzy spells all week too. Maybe it’s all in my head but I’m really hoping this is my BFP! I will check again on Monday if I don’t get my period.

Post # 275
124 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

View original reply
tearex :  I see it, congrats!

Post # 276
124 posts
Blushing bee

Today is 12DPO based on a +OPK on Sept.24th. BFN this morning on a FRER. I’m pretty dissapointed as I had a miscarriage in Aug. but I guess I’m not out until AF shows up 🙁 Anyone get a BFP after a neg on a FRER at 12DPO?

Post # 277
54 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
tearex :  I definatley see it! Exciting!!

Post # 278
57 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

After two months of no cycle and all the other fun stuff that comes with PCOS, I am on a new plan and will actually get to try this month. We haven’t had a shot since August so we are so ready to try again!!!

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 26/32

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 7

Ovulation Date: Oct. 14th -21st hopefully..UGH PCOS SUCKS!!

POAS Date: October 31st (will probably change once I confirm O)

Usual Cycle Length: Used to be 31 but last 3 have been 55-65 days.

Cycles Trying: 5th

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Temping, OPK’s, Inositol (pcos supplement), progesterone cream

Trying anything new this month? This will be my first month temping and using progesterone cream. I also have a doctors appointment schueudled for the 11th as I’ve been working with a naturopath since July to treat PCOS so we’ll see if anything new is added to my plan.

Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/november-2016-poas/#ixzz4MPevQDUe

Post # 279
607 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
mrsceltic :  I did, BFN at 10 and 12 dpo, BFP at 14 dpo.  It’s entirely possible, so FX it happens for you this cycle.  Sorry to hear about your miscarriage 🙁

View original reply
tearex :  I definitely see it!  Test again soon with a FRER, and share it.  Love seeing pink lines, and really hoping to see my own next week!

AFM, I had some weird right side tugging/pulling for a bit yesterday while we were driving around.  It was something I didn’t notice from before, but I think since having LO I’ve been a bit more in tune with my body.  It was 6dpo, which is great timing for implantation, so I’m hoping that’s what it was.  My amazon order of cheap tests also arrived yesterday – so waiting another 5 days to test is going to be a challenge.  I’m thinking I might test early, on Monday morning, but then if there’s nothing there I’ll definitely wait till Wednesday as planned.

Post # 280
34 posts
Newbee

Thanks everyone!

View original reply
bjenmomma :  I was immediatly crushed, but after leaving and stressing out for awhile, I decided that she couldn’t have even waited for 2 whole minutes in between the time I gave them a urine sample and when she came in to talk to me, plus I had drank a ton of water. So, I still had a little hope, but man, it doesn’t take much to crush someones spirit, especially when they have had miscarriages before. 

tearex :
  Congrats!

Post # 281
91 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2016 - Fairmont Mayakoba

View original reply
tearex :  congrats, I see it! 

Post # 282
124 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
bjenmomma :  That’s encouraging! How did you confirm ovulation? I’m still holding out hope but have been cramping for the last few days so I’m not hopeful

Post # 283
279 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

View original reply
tearex :   Congrats!!!!! I definitely see it! If I were you I’d be compulsively taking tests haha!

Post # 284
607 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
mrsceltic :  I don’t temp or use opk’s, so totally guessing. When we conceived my 1 you,  I based my estimates on a 28 day cycle (which I’ve had forever), and ovulation on day 14. I could be totally off, but I’ll see how it goes and change my approach if needed.

Post # 285
607 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
megmayo :  so stressful. I did the urine test at the Dr. My HCG was too low to register on their tests, so she sent me for bloods and a 5w ultrasound.  At 7w she referred me to an OB,  so I went there. He advised me that I had nothing to worry about. 

The topic ‘OCTOBER 2016 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors