(Closed) OCTOBER 2016 POAS

posted 3 years ago in TTC
Post # 481
848 posts
Busy bee

TXbride2015 :  I think it’d be pretty cool to look at your child every year on your anniversary, look at your wedding bands and think “look what our love made” ♡

Post # 482
1179 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

zoey0317 :  It would be the sweetest thing! Finger crossed wednesday gets here fast and it’s good news!

Post # 484
984 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

ColoradoGirl Congrats!!!

Post # 485
203 posts
Helper bee

I’m out for October as AF arrived. Congrats to everyone and FX for all those still testing this cycle 🙂

Post # 486
22 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Guess that answers that. cry Not that I expected a BFP on my first official attempt. But still a punch to the gut. I have so much respect and love for all of who’ve been on this journey for too long. Ya’ll are warriors. 

Post # 487
848 posts
Busy bee

nursebee18 :  my first cycle trying I was SO confident and then my period decided to come 5 days early on the 2nd night of our honeymoon while we were at disneyland. Idk if the entire situation just escalated it or what but I definitely cried. It gets slightly easier the next month when you realize how you’re still amongst the majority of the world. 🙂 

Post # 488
1179 posts
Bumble bee

nursebee18 :  I’m on month 2 now. It’s been a lot easier than month 1 was. It’s still hard to remember that if it doesn’t happen this month it’s still “normal”… 

… then the scary part is that you’re normal and then you’re not. And you’ve never been normal but you had to wait out the “normal” period. Such a cruel thing

Post # 489
22 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2013

zoey0317 :   TXbride2015 :  , thank you both <3 I’m sure you’re right. I guess the excitment and anticipation of starting is so new that it kind of makes it that way.

Post # 490
1179 posts
Bumble bee

nursebee18 :  of course I say I’m more relaxed but now I swear I could possibly feel implantation cramps and wondering if I should POAS tomorrow even though I’ll only be 7 DPO. 

Post # 491
7002 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2012

That moment when you walk back into the bathroom 5 minutes after POAS and see two lines…..only to realize you grabbed an ovulation test NOT a pregnancy test. :::sigh:::

Seriously though I know it’s too early for me to test, I was trying to be optimistic. I got a positive OPK on CD15, and today is CD25 for me.

Post # 493
133 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

Count me out. AF showed early today…. 

Post # 494
1179 posts
Bumble bee

Well tomorrow I’ll be 9DPO and have the day off from work. Pretty sure I’m gonna POAS. AF due the 29th. 

Post # 495
160 posts
Blushing bee

Your age/partner’s age: 25/26

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: 12

Ovulation Date: October 11th

POAS Date: October 25th

Usual Cycle Length: 28 days

Cycles Trying: first cycle 

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): nothing serious yet, just got off BCP last month and seeing what happens (if anything). not actively trying but not actively preventing as before either… 

Trying anything new this month? First month without BCP! have no hopes or expectations but happy to report libido is high and baby fever is building! not a typical roll call i know, just wanted to keep it real. I could have poas already but for some reason I’m nervous, lol. Haven’t since high school days (LOL) and back then, well, you’d say FX for another reason 😉

The topic ‘OCTOBER 2016 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors